Reviews for Receive With The Restart
Guest chapter 26 . 5/26/2013
that was an amazing chapter it was so good cant wait for the next one
RockaRosalie chapter 26 . 5/26/2013
Hi,
Love your story but just wanted to tell you that you accidentally said Astoria instead of daphne'Astoria gives both Dad and I a hateful look before disapparating.'
Pug1998 chapter 26 . 5/26/2013
Great chapter but just wanted to let you know before daphne leaves you accidentally Put Astoria instead of daphne. I'm pretty sure it's supposed to be daphne because she apparates away... But loved it! Begining was great and for some reason I am liking Simon more and more but Holden is still like my fave! He hasn't been in the story forever though!
Kat-Knife chapter 26 . 5/26/2013
Love this chapter! I feel pretty bad for Belle and Scorpius though. You know, I'm still on the fence about Simon and Belle's relationship, especially now that Teddy officially declared that he loves Belle. Ugh, poor Belle, her life is so complicated. Anyway, great chapter, I loved the drama! :)
Al-Orange Ninja chapter 26 . 5/26/2013
It was dramatic but it felt a bit short
myhorserockyrocks chapter 26 . 5/26/2013
Great chapter! I can't wait to see how Scorpius acts toward them after the funeral!

Horse :)
Team Dramione chapter 26 . 5/25/2013
DING DONG, the witch is dead. I feel for Scorp, his mother was a wench, but she still was his mother. Hermione doesn't have to continue the cold shoulder routine, but Isobelle still needs to understand where her mother is coming from. She continues to rush into things, leading in the end to band things happening. What's the rush in marrying? Date one another, travel the world together.

Oh and Daphne is such a biatch, but we knew that already.
dutch potterfan chapter 26 . 5/25/2013
Good chapter, were finally rid of Astoria. But at what price?
xxCullenxx96 chapter 25 . 5/24/2013
"If I don't marry you, I won't marry again," Simon promises me. "Will or no will."

That was strangely very romantic! Simon is really growing on me.

I think Belle has matured greatly,she seems more honest and accepting of her actions. Before she just blamed everyone for everything, I liked that Teddy pointed out that particular character trait of hers.
Looking forward to the next chapter
SiriuslyPink chapter 25 . 5/23/2013
I feel like Isobelle and Simon are rushing it. I wish you'd develop their relationship a little more.
Woemcat chapter 25 . 5/18/2013
love this chapter!
Guest chapter 25 . 5/18/2013
that was great I love that Isabelle and Simon are getting married when is the next chapter coming out I hoe it is real soon
Kittycat99 chapter 25 . 5/16/2013
Hello! First off, I don't get why she compared her 2 weeks to her parents 12 weeks... 12 is a lot more then 2... My parents got engaged 6 6 weeks after they met but 6 weeks is still a whole month longer then 2 weeks... Anyway I still don't like Simon very much so I'm on team Hermione! That's about it sooooo... Bye!
myhorserockyrocks chapter 25 . 5/16/2013
Great chapter! Can't wait for the update!

Horse :)
Kat-Knife chapter 25 . 5/16/2013
I really liked this chapter! It was very informative, while at the same time melancholy. I really hope that Belle stays with Simon, I've actually really started to like Simon and Belle together, I hope they work out. Even if Belle doesn't end up with him and instead ends up with Teddy, that's cool too, but I really don't want her to get back together with Holden. They aren't berg good together, especially wince he started to become so violent towards Belle. I really like the fact that in your stories, you actually explain each character and examine their character flaws in depth. It really adds flavor to hour stories. This was a great chapter and I'm really looking forward to the next update.
620 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 .. Last Next »