Reviews for Receive With The Restart
myhorserockyrocks chapter 28 . 6/20/2013
Great chapter! I can't wait for the update!

Horse :)
it is my life. it now or never chapter 11 . 6/20/2013
white milk came from white cows, and brown milk came from brown cows, then pink milk would come from pink cows. i thought so to .good chapter update
IM SCREaming chapter 28 . 6/20/2013
NO NO NO I LIKED BELLE AND SIMION PLS DON'T LET THEM BE OVER
Annie2000 chapter 28 . 6/20/2013
I hate you! Simon and Belle are ment to be! MENT TO BE! Did you hear that? Teddy is a jerk, and so is Holden...

Just... Ger them back together... As a birthday gift for me?
TheStorySoFarv chapter 28 . 6/20/2013
Damn, i was really starting to like simon and isobelle together. Oh well haha update soon cant wait to see what happens next :)
PeaceLOVEHershey chapter 28 . 6/20/2013
I'm also kinda confused as to when she actually said she didn't love him, but I'm happy they broke up. I'm excited to see what happens to her and Teddy, also what Draco will say!
Awesome chapter!
Kittycat99 chapter 28 . 6/20/2013
That chapter was interesting... I'm really confused about what happened though, I can't figure out what Belle said that messed it up... Not that I mind them breaking you never liked Simon, I'd rather have her be with Teddy or even Holden. But I really like Teddy! So I hope they get close again. That's about it, bye!
Kat-Knife chapter 28 . 6/20/2013
I'm kind of sad that Belle and Simon broke up, but I really don't think they were right for each other. Whenever they were together they acted like two spoiled kids and fought over everything. They're honestly too alike, not like Teddy/Belle. Teddy is the opposite of Belle, he is sweet, kind, patient, not conceded. I really hope that Teddy/Belle end up together because I honestly don't think that Belle should get back together with Holden. She shouldn't give the abusive git another chance, I'm afraid he'll do something worse to Belle than bruised wrists if they end up getting back together. Anyway, great chapter and I'm looking forward to reading the next one! :)
chhoti chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
plsssssss noooooo! pls dont break them up...belle and Simon together are so much better than belle and teddy. its good to see that she is working on her friendship with teddy but she should understand that after knowing her history with teddy Simon will be jealous and dislike the idea of their friendship...also sometimes it seems that she has no regards for others feeling she keeps blaming people but she dosent seems very remorseful for her own mistakes, she just sees what other people does for her not what she does for them, even though she has matured she still has a lot of thing to work on
Team Dramione chapter 28 . 6/20/2013
Just when I start to accept Simon, this happens. Honestly, Simon is a better match for Belle than Teddy. It's good to see Belle and Teddy work on their friendship again, but Simon and Bell should be the endgame. His "half blood" whore comment was harsh, but he said it out of hurt. I think Belle and Simon are still the end game, otherwise, what was the point in giving his backstory of how harsh his family is with him? Making us warm up to him because of it?
dutch potterfan chapter 28 . 6/20/2013
Simon is a real asshole! Go Belle and Teddy. Let them get together already.
becausemalfoy chapter 28 . 6/20/2013
Definitely glad Simon and Belle have split! She's so much better with Teddy, it would be great if they were end game!
xxCullenxx96 chapter 28 . 6/20/2013
They finally made up! I enjoyed reading the family dynamics of the Potters and the Malfoy's. The kids are very fun.
I want Simon and Belle to be end game because its nice to see her around someone who wasn't in her past and wasn't one of the reasons of her screwing up so often. She was finally maturing around him and owning up to her mistakes. I feel like she is going to regress if she goes back to Teddy or Holden. But I do want Teddy to be in her life, he is a very good friend to her .
DibsOnBrigan chapter 27 . 6/8/2013
Another great chapter, although I've yet to see anything less. : ) Hermione just makes me so frustrated though! Belle mentioned her being hypocritical and I can't help but agree. Will she ever learn to not be so absolute? I understand in a way because that's kind of the way her character is, but my God! I just want to shake her! I'm really glad that Scorpius and Belle have made up, I was missing the connection they had in To Be a Malfoy. I miss the spark Draco used to have too, when he was passionately defending his children. You were right when you said it was an angsty chapter...it's got me all worked up. Great job though, I'll be standing by for the next update.
Kittycat99 chapter 27 . 6/8/2013
I liked the chapter... I'm very glad the Belle's relationship with Scorpious is good again... Other them that I don't know what to say, so... Bye!
648 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 .. Last Next »