Reviews for Receive With The Restart
preeves chapter 24 . 5/3/2013
Oh.. caught be Nina and not popular with Simon's family. I am loving the story and look forward to the next installment.
Pug1998 chapter 24 . 5/3/2013
Hhahahhahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahh ahahahahhahahahahahhahahaha! OMG the morning part was so so so so so so so funny! I was literally laughing out loud! But Simons family is so annoying ugh! And the love part ahhhh! Honestly I still like Holden... But I have a feeling Isobelle will find herself back at him... But mr montague! Lol Shakespeare! Reading that in school:):):)
TheStorySoFarv chapter 24 . 5/3/2013
Oh god! Haha I freakin love isobelle and Simon together haha their so cute and i busted out laughing at the part when draco and hermione walked in on them and Simons just like "good morning" while naked in bed haha :) UPDATE SOON!
Guest chapter 24 . 5/3/2013
I love Simon so much! Seriously, you are amazing to be taking the story this way. Keep writing, because I am seriously addicted.
Galerena chapter 24 . 5/3/2013
Hey!

I like the relationship between Belle and Simon. I hope that it continue and become serious.

Keep going _
xxCullenxx96 chapter 24 . 5/3/2013
That was a fabulous chapter! Your writing has improved immensely. I'm starting to really like Belle and Simon together.
How embarrassing! Draco and Hermione walking in on them ...
Can't wait for the next chapter
myhorserockyrocks chapter 24 . 5/3/2013
Great chapter! I can't wait for the update and to see how Hermione and Draco take care of the situation with Isobelle! I hope Isobelle loves Simon too!

Horse :)
gemma chapter 24 . 5/3/2013
this whole story is just disgusting. the first was brilliant. this one has been nothing but sickening. im done.
Guest chapter 24 . 5/3/2013
I think they make a sweet couple but I hate Simons parents
Annie2000 chapter 24 . 5/3/2013
Ohmygod! You have to write more! I'm honestly stuck in your writing, you're a great author!

XO, Annie2000
Great review!
dutch potterfan chapter 24 . 5/3/2013
Lovely ending
Kat-Knife chapter 24 . 5/3/2013
Really liked this chapter, it's completely crazy and fast and I think I actually like Simon and Belle together now. Thank you for updating fast! You're awesome!
michelmalhotra chapter 24 . 5/3/2013
Omg..omg..ommmmmggggg...it was amazing...last line stole the show...loved it...cs...
kat chapter 23 . 4/30/2013
Love this story! I really liked the fact that you quickly updated! I kind of like Simon now but I still want Belle to be with Teddy. I know its kind of gross that they are related but they're like fourth cousins so its not really that bad. I really hope you consider ghat and I hope you update soon. BTW, for such a young author you write amazingly well! I'm 17 and I dont think I could write half as well as you! You should seriously think about pursuing a career as a author, I would totally buy your books. Have a great and wonderful day and "?bless all ye merry hippogriphs" (I think I spelled that wrong, oh well) :)
650 | « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 30 .. Last Next »