Reviews for Receive With The Restart
Team Dramione chapter 23 . 4/25/2013
LOVE your story. My only criticism is the downfall of Teddy and Holden. There were good kids, definitely not perfect, but good kids nonetheless. They were friends to Belle for years and to have them turn out to be so cold, distant, and horrid is sad to me. Belle doesn't have to be with either of them, but their characters don't have to be dirtied while shady characters like Simon (who I am growing to like) are being propped up. I have confidence in your vision and storytelling.

I don't feel for Astoria, but yes, this will give Scorpius more amo to be a bigger brat than usual, per atm. Can't wait for the next update! :)
dutch potterfan chapter 23 . 4/25/2013
Loved this chapter, sad to see there was no Simon in it. Kind of beginning to warm up to him.
kat chapter 22 . 4/23/2013
I've got to say that I'm rather conflicted about the relationship between Isobelle/Simon. I like Simon but I think I like Teddy more; also you keep mentioning Belle's mood swings and crying, is she pregnant? Because that's what it sounds like. Anyway great chapter hope you update soon.
Pug1998 chapter 22 . 4/21/2013
Hmmm they have an interesting relationship... And daisy my goodness! Scorpius! Ugh! But Nina, she's so so so cute!:):):):) liked the chapter:)
werevampluvr chapter 22 . 4/21/2013
I really like Simon! I hope he is in for the long haul!
Miss-Been-There-Done-That chapter 22 . 4/21/2013
I loved the last 3 chapters
Happy Birthday For Tuesday!
I love Isobelle/Simon
Guest chapter 22 . 4/21/2013
Great update! Update soon!
SiriuslyPink chapter 22 . 4/20/2013
As much as I like Simon and Belle, it seems like he's just using her because she's the best option out of all the choices he has to marry. That's the feeling I get. I don't know if that's what you're going for or what.

And poor Nina! I think it's sad how Rose and Scoripus treat her. Okay, I'll admit that I treat my brother like that. But he deserves it and I'm completely justified. He goes out of his way to be annoying and just doesn't know when to stop. Also take into account our one year age difference. Rose/Scorpius have a 6 year difference with Nina. She's not trying to be annoying; she's just a little kid. I think it's sad.

Throw Daisy out of the picture ASAP.

One question:
Are you gonna have ScoRose?
daniellover1 chapter 22 . 4/20/2013
Well it looks like Simon and Belle are getting together. I actually don't mind it as much as I thought I did. Update soon!
Musette Fujiwara chapter 22 . 4/20/2013
Awesome
Kittycat99 chapter 22 . 4/20/2013
Nice chapter. I love Nina, she's so cute! But I still really don't like Simon... I don't know why but his character creeps me out. When she got the necklace from Teddy I was thinking "save her Teddy! Save her from Simon, he's so creepy!" Anyway liked chapter... The beginning anyway...
Bye!
Team Dramione chapter 22 . 4/20/2013
Okay, so maybe I am taking a liking to Simon now, but that bint, Daisy MUST GO! She continues to send Scorpius down a bad path like Astoria was doing when they were reconnecting. It's sad that he let her ruin his once great relationship with Rose because of her. Time for Scorpius to meet a muggle born and fall completely for someone else and maybe even someone for little Rose as well.

Well, we didn't see the full reconciliation between Dramione, but the family talk was a start for the right direction. Scorpius still knows he and his hussy of a girlfriend were in the wrong and yet had Rose apologize in the end for something that wasn't her fault. That boy needs to get it together! Oh and as always, little Nina is ADORABLE. Pink cow? lol
myhorserockyrocks chapter 22 . 4/20/2013
Great chapter! I can't wait for the update!

Horse :)
Guest chapter 18 . 4/20/2013
Dramione? Call that supposed ship what it really is; the S.S. Rape-a-Mudblood. That's the only realistic way those two will ever get involved in fanfic and it ain't happening at all in canon. 99.99999% of Draco/Hermione fics are ones where he rapes her (and she subsequently falls in love with him in many of them *gag*). How charming... I just know every little girl dreams of the day when she's all grown up (or not) and can get raped by the racist fanatic of her dreams. The fact that he hates her kind and worships a man who would gladly kill her and her parents for simply being alive just adds to his appeal, don't you think?

Hermione would have to be retarded to fall for Malfoy and she's not, so it's not going to happen.
Guest chapter 12 . 4/20/2013
Honestly, I don't even see why people think this is a pairing! If you ask me, it's more of a random idea that was created out of bordem! There is no way in heaven or hell that Draco would ever fall in love with Hermione.
620 | « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 30 .. Last Next »