Reviews for Receive With The Restart
xx Darcy Girl xx chapter 38 . 8/25/2014
So I just stayed up until 3:30am to finish this story, and I have to say I'm blown away. You really provide a lot of depth to your characters, and though I don't love how Isobelle's story has ended for now (I haven't yet started the sequel), you really make it easy to feel for your characters and understand why they act the way they do. I really appreciate all the psychology you put into your characters, and the focus you place on their pasts to show how it has effected their future selves - especially since you're so young! I'm an English major with a minor in Psychology (Ironically at the University of South Carolina - I noticed your bio mentioned you were from SC), and I have to say that when I first started reading this story I assumed you were my age, since you write just as well as a large majority of people I know. I think one day you will make an amazing author; keep up the great work!
Guest chapter 35 . 2/12/2014
she is an idiot, THIS IS WHY YOU WAIT TO MARRY
MoniqueJ chapter 38 . 1/30/2014
Loved this story but kind of a disappointing ending. I know this is what isobelle chose but people can make mistakes and change their minds even at the last minute i thought her character was beginning to grow but it feels like she is back at square one again i guess. I hope the sequel will be a good continuation. I would have liked the third story all in belles POV again i like her because i am just like her. I thought there was going to be more draco/Hermione stuff too and what about holden? And ron? And the night isobelle was conceived? Guess its time to start reading this next story...
Agarwaen Zentaros chapter 38 . 12/31/2013
At first I think it's interesting to read more about Isobelle after this story's prequel but she is such an ungrateful whining bitch here.
She was a bit if that in the first story but it's rather understandable since she was young and was going though a lot in one summer.
But this, it's like she is crazy, totally illogical and nothing but a nuisance to the family, if my sister is like her, I would slap some sense into her. She pretty much complain about everything and always find someone to blame.
I think it serves her right to ended up with Simon and Teddy is a masochist here, just like being torture by his dear cousin...it's sick.
Sometimes it's fun to read something rah isn't just happy and has good ending but this is too much.
Guest chapter 31 . 12/5/2013
I am going to stop reading this story. It keeps going on and on and on ... There is no magic involved.. To me that just isnt harry potter, take away the names and it could be about any family..
xxCullenxx96 chapter 38 . 10/4/2013
I'm glad that you posted this chapter. After following Belle's life for two stories I needed some sort of closure. I truly hope that things turn out as well as Simon says they will be. Maybe he will stop cheating on her after all, and they will have a beautiful baby boy and everything will be okay. As the final review for the story I wanted to tell you that I truly enjoyed reading this even though I wanted to strangle Belle at times. Good luck on your new story :)
xxCullenxx96 chapter 37 . 10/4/2013
He raped his wife?! They haven't been married for a day and he started to cheat on her? He is an even cheaper bastard than I thought. Also Belle isn't all that better, she cheated on him as well. This is going to be one bad marriage.
daniellover1 chapter 38 . 9/22/2013
AWWW!
myhorserockyrocks chapter 38 . 9/22/2013
Great chapter! Now I'm gonna read the sequel!

Horse :)
RockaRosalie chapter 38 . 9/22/2013
I have absolutely loved this story
noelle95 chapter 38 . 9/21/2013
Ughhh I dont know if I'm happy or angry about this ending! oh well, going to go start Back to the Start now!
Pug1998 chapter 38 . 9/21/2013
Really really REALLY good epilogue. It was just like a real book! Left you wondering:)
Kat-Knife chapter 38 . 9/21/2013
Poor Isobelle, she just seems so damaged, I've lost all hope that she'll ever have a happy ending with anyone, much less Simon. I really like your writing style and if you're going to become a writer, I think you'd very good at it. You have a gift of creating an original storyline that mirrors real life quite closely. You'd make a very good author and I hope to read one of your original books one day! :)
Guest chapter 38 . 9/21/2013
You wrote this story very well...
Belle's behavior drives me nuts... :0)
Mae
Careyrose chapter 37 . 9/21/2013
I really hope that Simon dies a horrible death. I think Draco should make him disappear forever.
Isobelle and Teddy should definitely be together regardless of the fact that they are second coins, because obviously they're happy together and they're Blacks. It's not as though it's unheard of in pureally blood families.
I have to admit, I'm not sure how I feel about your next story not being from Isobelle's perspective. Her story isn't complete and since Rose and Scorpius will be back at Hogwarts soon, I don't see how they will have much input on it.
One last thing, these stories are very good, but they aren't about Draco and Hermione, as much as they are about Isobelle. I originally started reading them hoping for more Dramione interaction. I shall continue to read them, but really they should be labeled as OC.
650 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »