Reviews for Receive With The Restart
SimpleandSlow chapter 37 . 9/18/2013
Well, now I'm sitting on the edge of my seat. Oh, I want a happy ending for her so much! Maybe Scorp will save her! He's very perceptive like that. I can't wait until the next one!
slytherinprincess00 chapter 37 . 9/17/2013
Oh no! I don't want the story to end, although, you did a fantastic job. By the way, In the next story, could you at least write some chapters from Belle's perspective. I'm not tired of her yet you see.
Guest chapter 37 . 9/17/2013
last story good. this story? havent read anything worse. "how can we make her more of an idiot who should be institutionalized today?"
TheStorySoFarv chapter 37 . 9/17/2013
I hate Simon so much! But I honestly loved your story since 'To Be A Malfoy' I can't wait for the prequel! I hope isobelle gets out of that marriage as soon as possible
songwritermp chapter 36 . 9/13/2013
Please, please, please just let her be happy with Teddy, that's all I want from this story. Please, I hate Simon, he's being horribl to her, no-one deserves that. Other than that, I love this story :)
guest chapter 36 . 9/11/2013
As much as I have disliked the character Isobel and her inability to stop feeling like the victim and "act out" towards family and friends. She has been a selfish brat, that you just want to shake and say get over it-it is in the past and you need forward, meet weekly with a therapist and learn from your experiences. And now, she truly is a victim. However, despite her past actions, no one deserves to be abused...unless you're a pedophile, rapist, murderer or have no respect for life.
roon0 chapter 36 . 9/10/2013
Oh wow silly girl, it will only get worse from now on.
xxCullenxx96 chapter 36 . 9/9/2013
I LOVE Young and Beautiful.
Simon is such an ass. How could he be so rude, obnoxious, controlling, sexist and mean at the same time, he slapped his wife and he implied that he doesnt mind raping her if she becomes pregnant as a result. I really feel bad for Belle putting herself in that position. I hope Simon comes to realize that what he did was unbelievably stupid and wrong.

Favorite part: Draco Malfoy.
xxCullenxx96 chapter 35 . 9/9/2013
Simon is starting to show his true colors and I agree with Jane, he and his entire family are awful purebloods. But it is ironic that Belle is afraid that Simon will cheat on her especially after she kissed Teddy twice. She cheated on her husband on their wedding day, who does that. This looks like it is going to be a very bad marriage.
xxCullenxx96 chapter 34 . 9/9/2013
Talking to me in that awfully rude tone of yours. It was endearing when we were dating, but that's not any sort of behavior for a wife," Simon tells me.
Pureblooded idiot. At least have some respect for you fiancee.. urgh that degrading tone of his.

I cringed while reading Belle coming onto Teddy. Whenever I start becoming proud of her for growing up and maturing, she reverts back to her old ways. After reading the entire part I was still cringing, not because she reverted back but because she is in so much pain and shock that she genuinely believes this is the right thing to do. Simon needs to comfort her not leave her alone at her reception and antagonize her. Poor Belle, but go Teddy for refusing her!
xxCullenxx96 chapter 33 . 9/9/2013
Oh my. Poor Belle and Simon
That was awful. I was sure there was something wrong with the baby after reading the first paragraph.. I just wanted to be wrong. How is Belle going to get married less than a day after losing her son, she will be in so much emotional and physical pain. Simon as well, this is not how they should be going into this marriage at all. Anyway she has to tell her parents about this, she needs her family by her side while she is going through all of this.
Onto the next chapter..
youshouldprobablybeinbed chapter 36 . 9/9/2013
While people make mistakes and make bad decisions nobody deserves that. While I am not exactly her biggest fan, and find her ability to make good decisions lacking, I still don't think she deserves. Nobody deserves it. However it does kind of make for an interesting story.
noelle95 chapter 36 . 9/8/2013
such a good chapter and i HATE simon, hopefully he leaves soon? I think Belle should divorce him soon or just tell her parents, I dont really want her to end up with teddy though. Maybe Holden could come back in the picture?
Cloe chapter 36 . 9/8/2013
I seriously hope Isobelle gets her happy ending faster.
Can u plezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz hurry up on updating?
It's an amazing story though.
Pug1998 chapter 36 . 9/8/2013
No she doesn't deserve it! No matter HWat she has done she doesn't deserve! She's a fragile yet defiant person! Simon is so not for her! I still think Holden can shape up his act but Isobelle has a loving family and she doesn't deserve being beat up for the smallest things! Honestly Simon treats her like a child! And to belive he asked her how old she was and thinking it was ok for him to hit an 18 year old girl though she is 21 but really the nerve! Honestly at this point none deserves Isobelle! I think she is a very good et troubled person who needs someone who can help her find her way! Please please please bring Holden back though:):):)):
620 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »