Reviews for Receive With The Restart
Kittycat99 chapter 36 . 9/8/2013
Of course she doesn't deserve to have this happen to her. Nobody deserves to have this happen to them. NOBODY! Simon was married before, right? So did they get a divorce or did something happen to the other Mrs. Montegue? Because I think Belle needs to get a divorce like right NOW! I know this is the wizard inch world but its still the 21st century and he can't treat her like that and if that is allowed then somebody needs to change some laws. Seriously, even if she can't get a divorce she should run away with Teddy or somebody and hide and never come back... Use that spell that they used on Harry's parents... ANYTHING! PLEASE! I'm begging you!
callac chapter 36 . 9/8/2013
I just want a happy strong Bella!
Team Dramione chapter 36 . 9/8/2013
Honestly, I don't think anyone deserves that treatment, especially after losing their son. I just don't understand Simon or Isobelle for that matter. I hated Simon and Isobelle at first, but as time went by, it became evident that they just worked well together. The death of their baby spared a complete 180 in Simon's character. I don't even recognize him anymore and I just don't understand it. In the beginning, I just thought of him as a pureblood playboy with family issues of not being good enough. With Isobelle, he became likable and the same with her. I always grew annoyed with how wishy washy Belle has been throughout the story. Simon balanced her out just like she did the same for him.

While I was a huge fan of Holden/Belle, I became a bigger one of Simon/Belle. Teddy should've always remained a FRIEND and nothing more. They're cousins and the thought of the two together is just disturbing. It just feels like all Belle's romantic bridges are burned. Time to start anew. Something is wrong with Simon because I refuse to believe his character would do such a 180.

Oh and for the love god, PLEASE GET RID OF DAISY! Time for Scorpius to meet a new girl. Half-blood Lily Potter would be LOVELY. I hate the fact that this pureblood union nonsense is still being pushed.
Guest chapter 36 . 9/8/2013
moronic no one deserves this. from rape and abuse survivors everywhere, what the hell is wrong with you?
Kat-Knife chapter 36 . 9/8/2013
I really wanted this story to have a happy ending where Belle ends up with Simon or Teddy and everything is wonderful but I feel like that this story is headed towards a totally different direction. Like, maybe Belle committing suicide? *eep! dives under covers* I don't want the story to end that way, but I really don't know how else all of Belle's problems could be resolved in 2-3 chpaters. I'm still hoping that Belle doesn't commit suicide and she gets a happily ever after, though...
queen dramione chapter 36 . 9/8/2013
i hope belle and simon get along
i don't want them to get a divorce or something :(
TheStorySoFarv chapter 36 . 9/8/2013
I hope she goes to teddy Simon shouldn't have hit her, that was so wrong she needs to leave him and just go to teddy even though he's like her cousin which is really weird but whatever :) UPDATE REALLY SOON!
The Winggoddess chapter 36 . 9/8/2013
No body deserves to have this happen to them but bell pretty much brings it upon herself. She takes it in and doesn't do anything about it and when she does it's too late. Bell has been having such a sad life that I can't even imagine her having a happy ending.
DibsOnBrigan chapter 36 . 9/8/2013
I don't think any girl ever deserves to have this happen to her- whether she set herself up for it or not. This version of Simon makes me very sad. I just want to shake him and sic all of Belle's relatives on him until he realizes that it's not okay. And Belle! She tries to stand up to him and yet still goes along with it. To have this happen so soon after a miscarriage is a horrible tragedy. Is there any hope for a happy ending for her? I nearly started crying during this chapter, and even though this story seems to be getting steadily more depressing, it's continues to be wonderfully written. You catch yourself feeling for and with the characters regardless if you want to or not. Great job.
YDL chapter 36 . 9/8/2013
First of all, excellent story!

I think Simon should be confronted by Draco and Hermione. I think it's time they stood up for her. This is the perfect opportunity.
SimpleandSlow chapter 36 . 9/8/2013
You are writing this story incredibly well. I love how you've taken her and Simon's relationship and made it so realistic. Most abusive marries relationships don't start before they are married. If they did, the woman would know to get out. Once you are married there is a sense of sticking together, so she just lives with it.

Honestly, Bell has done some bad things, but she doesn't deserve this. What I really want to happen is for her to kind of save herself. I want her to be the one who makes the decision that she deserves better than what Simon and Holden are offering her. Then, she needs to be the one to tell her parents. I can definitely see Draco freaking out.

Possibly it becoming public?

I don't know. All I know is I love your story and I love your writing style. It's so easy to read and by the end of it I'm wanting more and more!
myhorserockyrocks chapter 36 . 9/8/2013
Simon is such a jerk! How was Belle supposed to know that she was pregnant during that month before they found out? It's not her fault! Simon is being so mean, and he's doing exactly what he was mad at Holden for doing! Ugh I would be completely fine if he just dropped dead. I hope this story ends with them getting divorced!

Horse :)
dutch potterfan chapter 36 . 9/8/2013
I think it should come out that Simon hit Isobelle. Maybe Teddy with the help from Draco can save her. She should have some happiness after everything that happened to her.
Guest chapter 36 . 9/8/2013
Please Isobelle deserves something better, a happy ending. That she feels secure. A very good story but with happy ending. Simon sucks how could he hit her, bastard he deserve a punishment.
ConquerorOfNations chapter 36 . 9/8/2013
Belle may be foolish, but she doesn't deserve it. It's a good reason to get out of her marriage, though. Update soon :)
620 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »