Reviews for There's Nothing Casual About Sex
Mrs. Kauhn chapter 6 . 8/8/2013
Loved the story!
Kat chapter 6 . 1/28/2013
This is one of my fav m&m stories
sweetbubblegum chapter 6 . 1/18/2006
hey vix,

i jst wnt 2 say dis stori is realli, realli fab! its sexi and at the same time it expresses the characters feelings 2. ur a legend.

Iris Sanchez 125 chapter 6 . 12/24/2005
Lol. That was funny! I really loved that last part. Max and Liz in the eraser room! It was piceless! I also liked the "she came, she saw, she kicked ass" part. That was actually really good. Mind if I borrow that in my fic? I think it would be really cool and fit into the characters' personalities just right. Lol. Really like the fic. Laters!
wadeva chapter 1 . 8/26/2003
i think it's nice..i don't watch roswell but his was realli nice..but a lil too horny don't cha think?anyways gr8 story n the descriptions are damn clear..) gd job!
jamie chapter 6 . 6/14/2003
i loved all six chapters and i can't wait to see anymore that you write.
Tobias chapter 6 . 4/23/2003

nOy chapter 6 . 1/19/2003
Hey I enjoy the fic...the 1st chap surprise me at wat Maria did..but i love these couple and it was deep...
Clare chapter 6 . 1/7/2003
Just found this story and i loved it! Thanks for writing it...Loved the M&M parts! KEep on writing!
Shenaux chapter 6 . 11/30/2002
A very good story! I loved the part about Yoda and his Jedi.

Starr chapter 6 . 11/27/2002
That wassssssssss great ive been reading it for two hours now.. gosh im a slow reader and now i gotta do my big assignment I guess ill be reading ur other stories now ! lataXOXOXOXO
Marilyne chapter 6 . 8/14/2002
You did a perfect job with that story and your sex scene where very hot. You should write a sequel with M/L and or I/A .Hope to read more from .
Max is hot chapter 6 . 8/13/2002
Woooo, nice fic! Some very hot moments in this. But one problem, Max Evans is not pushing it!

Tee hee, just kidding! A very good story!
Guest chapter 6 . 8/13/2002
that was just brilliant, please writ another fic soon!
Rapid Ruby chapter 6 . 8/13/2002
Oh My God

I just love this story

I can't believe that it is over already

I am so glad that Maria and Michael got together in the end.