Reviews for I Dreamed a Dream
Mochi Bounce chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
why must you hurt me? QQ
loved the story I'm in tears! :c
Kya the Super Special Awesome chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
Oh my god I am literally sobbing! This was so sad and beautiful it made me feels implode. QAQ
ImagineImpossibilities chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
It was so freaking sad! I cried for what seemed like hours! It was truly a beautiful story. Tank you for that.
VargasFeliciano2 chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
This is beautiful. I cryed at the end because it was so sad and beautiful. I hope you shall continue to write beautiful stories.
ennflor chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
This story actually made me cry a little. :') Damn it! But okay, it's touching and is very well-written... just like your other stories. I really like your writing style, it's very good and you're one of my favourite writers, just saying. 8)

Great story, yeah!
karolinami132 chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
Ahh that is soo cute ! XD i cannot stand it ! I wish that poor America didnt have to die thou !
Guest chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
I read this while listening to Drive by Imagine Dragons and I almost started bawling my eyes out! Its a beautiful story but I kinda wish I hadn't read it because now I just want to curl up and cry. But I can't because I'm sitting on a bus with a bunch of strangers! Ehhhh...
Crozzack chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
Beautiful. It brought tears to my eyes. The words flow freely like a sad music, creating the mournful atmosphere perfectly like a musical theater. I'm not fond with sad ending, nevertheless this story is still beautiful. To be able to create such an emotional work, you are truly talented. Please accept my appreciation for this magnificent work. :')
ExtremeYaoi101 chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
I cried a little... :') It's such a change from all the 'happy ending' stories I have been reading lately. 3 Love it.
Fawn-And-Ace chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
I knew you got some inspiration from Holy Knight from the beginning of this story and that in itself almost made me cry!
I am still having trouble not sobbing even though I finished this story roughly 20 minutes ago! I hate you for making my cry but admire you for writing such a beautifully sad story.
Nadiaang13 chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
This fic was beautiful and yes, I cried, I cried a lot :')
But it was beautiful
Romana Italia chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
Wow. This story made me cry. I love it.
The cat and the raven chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
You suck.. *crying in a dark corner*
Every time I got myself to stop crying, you add something in the story to make me cry even harder *continues to cry*
Mizuki0623 chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
I love you and hate for writing this fanfic. I love it because it's amazing and had me bawling like a child. I hate you because I was bawling in the school library. But in total, it's amazing!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Omfg, why? ;;A;; *Sobs uncontrollably* I shouldn't have clicked on this but at the same time I'm glad i did.