Reviews for Black Cloaks, Red Clouds
I'm sincerely hoping you update soon. Continue this rte of fast updates! ?
Kolinshar chapter 56 . 2/23
I'm not sure entirely sure why this story is not more popular. It's amazing - the plot, characters. I haven't been more enraptured with a fan fiction.

Keep doing what you are doing.
x.sOmAr.x chapter 56 . 2/22
THAT WAS A KICK ASS CHAPTER OH MY GOD! Can't wait for more!
recey2010 chapter 56 . 2/17
Really Good ! Glad members of the village are finally fighting back vs. ORO
wish for more tenten !
WhistlesOfTin chapter 55 . 2/16
Thanks for the recap! It's appreciated :)
fuzzyzergling chapter 56 . 2/15
I wonder if Orochi's going to try and resurrect his parents; seeing them again was his original motive for pursuing immortality, after all.
minniemousemom chapter 56 . 2/14
Wow what a really great update very very good. Never saw that one coming very good
rrage chapter 56 . 2/14
Ahhh... I've really loved this story. Now that we really seem to be getting to the climax, it's just getting better and better. There is one complaint I have, only really in regards to this most recent chapter. It was amazing, but as you mentioned I think the pacing was at times off. So much happened, that I almost think it would have done better if there had been a break to go "wow" rather than constant things (Hinata taking control! Neji's escape! So many Uchiha revelations! Rinnegan?!) being thrown at us.
Asterisk Blue chapter 56 . 2/14
WHOOAAAAAA
372259 chapter 56 . 2/14
ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE! I read it twice just because once wasn't enough!
The Uchiha clan bit was so disturbing, but so creative!
Hopefully Tenten gets to explain herself to Neji soon! :( Dang, I am such a hard core Nejiten shipper but this fic has me so torn between Neji and Deidara!
Can't wait to read the next chapter! And I ABSOLUTELY can't wait till Naruto and Orochimaru get taken down ! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
stoictimer chapter 56 . 2/14
This is the most amazing chapter ever. Thank you! And don't burn yourself up!
Updated 18 minutes ago... FUCK YEAAAAAAAAAH TIME TO READ AND ADORE!
stoictimer chapter 55 . 2/11
Most amazing story ever! Thank you taking the time to keep writing! Will be following until the very end
This is art.
Typhado chapter 55 . 2/10
I was thinking sensei was going to be jiraya interesting twist. Looking forward to more of this story.