Reviews for Black Cloaks, Red Clouds
LrLlak chapter 58 . 3/9
This is quite frankly the most epic Naruto AU of all time. Seriously, you have done an amazing job on this story. Thanks so much for writing it, and please, please, please continue it.
xenosaiyan chapter 1 . 2/25
Holy shit. Thats all i can say.
Lyssasoulless chapter 1 . 1/26
Sorry that this review is on the wrong chapter, mobile makes it difficult.
I have just finished reading all the c chapters uploaded so far and dear god I am really really hoping that there's just been a slightly longer than normal pause between chapters because wow I need more and I need this to be complete.
This is a wonderful story full of all sk kinds of interesting twists and turns and it keeps you on your toes and wanting for more.
This story has been wonderfully crafted and I really hope that it will be ended soon too.
Yume Nijino chapter 1 . 12/7/2017
It's good to see Tenten shine :)
Guest chapter 58 . 11/28/2017
This is such a well written story. I really appreciate how well you write fight scenes and war strategies, granted I have no clue about half of this stuff, but it sounds so legit. Like wow you could actually be a screen writer. I’m wondering how you plan to end this story. There are certain characters im curious about. Like Obito and Kakashi. Kakashi is a product of this universe so does he hold onto the ideology of a Shinobi has to follow the rules to the T? Or did Obito’s death still impact him? Actually now that I think about it did you even mention that Kakashi has the sharingan? What will happen to Kurenai and her son? They can’t go back to the leaf village after all of this
alcfiegen chapter 28 . 11/13/2017
OMG this is some hawwwt romance. loving the drama and story. please keep writing
Furcas chapter 58 . 10/27/2017
I love this fic, I love the world you've built, I love your Tenten (and your Neji, and most of your other characters). It looks like the story is nearing its end, maybe 5 or 10 more chapters to go? Please finish it, this is too good to forever remain one of those unfinished works of art.
Kishoto chapter 3 . 5/5/2017
Holy shit. Mind blown. I was just as fooled as Inoichi.
Deidara chapter 58 . 4/22/2017
Fascinating story. It is worth the time it takes to read every word carefully. I'm hoping to read new chapters as much as I usually am with original works such as the manga themselves.

You've done a wonderful job and I am sure it must have been very hard to build this fanfic to the point where it is now. Seriously, it must have taken a lot of effort. Still, I selfishly hope you will continue this when you can. There is so much potential.

For those who look for high quality fan stories that star side characters in a way that makes them as interesting (or even more interesting!) than the fandom's original protagonists, this should be a delight. Should feedback be proportional to excellence in writing, this would be one of the most famous fanfics in the fandom, in my humble opinion.
RadicalE chapter 58 . 3/25/2017
My first time through the story ended just as Ken was brought back, and upon this complete read through, congratulations. Congratulations on mostly wrapping up all the little details, and not succumbing to the temptation to write more chapters just to write more chapters. Chapter 58 feels like a good close to the story, as there are only three remaining questions: will orichimaru fall, and will amaya get her happy ending? As for Tenten's "choice," sadly Neji has the girls which will trump her own desires, seeing that Tenten has chosen what she sees her duty as over all else over and over. Congrats on a not always fun, but in the end satisfying story. Thank you for your dedication.
T.S. Polyphemus chapter 58 . 2/25/2017
Approaching a year now, but I still really hope you continue this. Good stories are pretty rare on this site. (I say this as someone who's never written one.)
Metoochocolate chapter 58 . 1/8/2017
Holy cow this is an epic, just lost two days of my life drinking in every word of this :D the plot is incredible, really like how everything Tenten gains has a price, you're a horrible author who won't give your characters anything nice for free XD looking forward to an update/conclusion, I hope there's a satisfying resolution
Guest chapter 47 . 1/2/2017
This chapter was such a good one. I always thought that Tenten taking off her mask could come back to bite her, but this was crazy! This was written so well, the fight scene was interesting, and Amaya's thought process was so clearly spelled out that I went through every little nuance of Amaya's feelings with her. I do appreciate her still wanting to know why Tenten went to the Akatsuki because it demonstrates the her process of trying to decide who and what is right in the twisted elemental nations she believed all her life to be great and better than anything else.

Good job!
Guest chapter 58 . 12/13/2016
This chapter was amazing! Great action, even better twist at the end. I love how dire your writing makes the situation. Reading the manga and watching the anime, there wasn't a great sense that the characters were in life and death struggles (Even though they were) but you do a great job with that.

PLEASE hurry and write the next chapter. I find myself checking back often, eagerly hoping to see a 59th chapter added! You've still got a committed readership out here!
1tentenlover chapter 58 . 11/11/2016
I loved this story! This may have been my favorite fanfic that I've ever read because you took your idea (a really good one at that) to make the Akatsuki the heros and made it so tenten actually matters. I loved tenten before I read this but this makes her even better and gives her depth that the series barely tried to give her. I'm not gonna lie, some of the things that you wrote about I wouldn't have believed could happen even in a parallel dimension such as this one if too many other authors had tried.

I wish I could write as well as you do. Because you write so beautifully, I had no problem reading all 400,000 in a matter of a few days. I know it's been a few months since you put chapter 58 up, but I really do value how you would choose to end the story, and I know a lot of people who read this story do too. There are so many ways that this story could end and it makes me want to know how you would end it. There are many ways that you could take it, including many that I'm just not sure I could come up with even if this was my own story because you are just so good.

I just wanted to end this review by thanking you for all of your hard work on this and persevering for so long to write a story this long, detailed, and compelling. There aren't too many people who would've been so dedicated to their work without true inspiration (and probably boat-loads of money) even through the tough times.

So thank you!