Reviews for Mighty Tigers
Guest chapter 6 . 11/20/2017
I hope you improve your writing in future. There were so many errors of Al kinds throughout this story that even reading through the first chapter was a nightmare.
Please consider really revising your OC character trait choices. And stick to the original content of the story in some way. Sure, writing a side story to the Jungle Book is cool and all,. But not when all the characters are vastly different from their original character in the film/book. And always sticking to having one or two OCS. Max 3. Once you have more your story becomes messy, very Mary Sue and shallow. Your OC characters need depth and in the six chapters you used to write your story was not enough at all.
Be consistent also with your characters. And somewhat realistic. I do know this is fanfiction, but even fanfiction has a good and bad section. Stories readers avoid and stories readers worship. Your OCS have outrageous back stories and unrealistic circumstances. Keep the characters consistent to where they are.
Use my advice in the future to write more successful and appealing stories.
Thanks,
D.e.D
Horizon The Cat chapter 2 . 8/12/2017
So many things wrong with your fanfiction.
1: Your OC is MarySue
2: Why are your Oc's from parts of the world and also know the human terms.
3: Shere Khan is being too OOC he would be highly aggressive of his territory and wouldn't care about your Oc.
4: Why are there so many stupid man-cubs?
5: Men would kill your Oc when she was trapped not "tame" her as she has "killed" many of their people.
6: Kaa is a bit OOC
7: This book makes no sense and is inconsistant.
I hope it burns in the pits of Tartarous (*''*)
Guest chapter 6 . 8/10/2016
Cool! Is there a sequel to this story?
PrincessOfUnderworld chapter 6 . 4/15/2016
C'est triste la fin ...
A Foreign Forerunner chapter 4 . 4/6/2016
Hmm... I think Shere Khan is being too OOC
A Foreign Forerunner chapter 2 . 4/6/2016
I have a question. Is Tai Shang possibly the daughter of Tai Lung and Tigress. I mean, she IS from China... and she IS a tiger... and her name DOES sound like Tai Lung.
DANDYSHITS chapter 6 . 3/28/2016
I loved this story
Lucy Wants Dick chapter 6 . 3/16/2016
Loved it it was so cool
Guest chapter 6 . 1/9/2016
This was all perfict till the end I was really hoping you would of done a bitter job or maby added a few more chapter. But you really had the characters personality 100% my new favorite couple is khan x tia
Guest chapter 6 . 7/18/2015
Lion king 2 standoff at the end of the story Ok shoulda had em say buy
izzyreads626 chapter 6 . 6/21/2015
aaaaaahhh. Almost perfect, but I'd like to see some sexual activity between Tai Shang and Shere Khan.
spyrofan34 chapter 6 . 12/23/2013
ok um i think only sent you like one pm sorry about that anyways love the ch
Mikado X Goddess chapter 5 . 7/21/2013
love this story - really wish you would update and complete this story! please do
Master Tigeress chapter 5 . 6/9/2013
you need to finish this. i love it.
Sil chapter 1 . 1/5/2013