Reviews for Aftermath
Spartapuss chapter 4 . 1/2/2009
Words cannot describe this masterpiece, though ironically that's all it is, in the end. It is gripping, sincere and moving from beginning to end, and the language you use is so powerful.

Favourite line:

"He knows that I still walk in the black lands. That I most likely always will, now."

Truly wonderful to read. Well done.

Limba x
Aiko-chan chapter 4 . 9/5/2004
poignant and powerful. there are so many things i wish to express about this, but i just can't find the words. i'm rendered speechless.
babs chapter 4 . 10/24/2003
This is one of the most beautiful stories I've ever read on . You're a very skilled writer and this absolutely amazes me!
phreakreader chapter 4 . 9/27/2003
that story was absolutely beautiful and I think that you captured the spirit of each of the characters. I do think that it got a bit heavy handed at times but then again none of us could know the power of the one ring to forever change one's life or oneself.
Ailsa89 chapter 4 . 9/2/2003
Oh, that is too heartbreaking for coherent words!'ve brought hobbits to life. And how you've managed it so completely and beautifully, I don't know. You made it damn real and damn emotional, I know that. What's more, I know you deserve a hobbit of your own for writing something as pure and wonderful as this.

A.J x
Elbereth chapter 4 . 2/8/2003
I found this absolutely heart-wrenching, especially for Sam's part of wanting to help so badly but not knowing what to do, not knowing how to ease the pain.

"But I don't know how to follow you here. I can't follow you here. I don't know where you've gone."

*wants to cry*
Camellia Gamgee-Took chapter 4 . 2/8/2003
Wow! Really powerful stuff!

Excellent job - well done!

I especially liked Merry's POV.

Keep up the good work! :-D
Sinatran chapter 4 . 8/15/2002
*sigh* this is simply beautiful. Elbereth surely blesses you _. this is definitely going into my favs...I love the way you write, your vision of the characters, everything about it...
RachelStonebreaker chapter 4 . 8/1/2002
Very emotional story. Angsty without being sappy.

I was captured by your descriptions from the different characters view points. I could identify with your view of Pippin being the one to bring them all together. It's how I've imagined him.
ripnik chapter 3 . 7/22/2002
Whoa. This is giving me chills. Very powerful, evocative and amazing. Thanks for sharing.
elwen chapter 4 . 7/21/2002
What a beautifully moving and well conceived work (story is too plain a word to describe this).

I stand in awe of such a talent.