Reviews for Enough
faldo chapter 17 . 5/18
Great stuff, looking forward to more. Poor old Tony. Don't leave us hanging too long - please.
lizzievee chapter 17 . 5/1
Great story! Lots of detail. And love the flash backs. I hope you finish. Can't leave us hanging with Tony shot! He needs to reconcile with Alexis and reunite with Gibbs!
maryhell chapter 17 . 4/30
I don't know what events happened for you to stop writing this story. But, please, it is fantastic, and I urge you to finish it.
greeneyesCutie chapter 17 . 4/29
Wow what a cliff hanger!
greeneyesCutie chapter 11 . 4/29
Good going Timmy
greeneyesCutie chapter 10 . 4/29
Great chapter!
greeneyesCutie chapter 8 . 4/29
Great chapter! Well writen! I'm glad that Tony's still taking the new job. Show all what he's made off. Can't believe some readers want warning signs... But if there was a lovers moment between Ziva and Tony I would want a warning for that ( ha ha ha ). not a fan of Ziva and therefore Tiva.
greeneyesCutie chapter 3 . 4/28
I agree with you that everyone treated Tony so badly that season.
Klc chapter 17 . 4/25
Great story. Please please finish it
stareagle chapter 17 . 4/22
Wow great comeback chapter.. Thank you for continuing this story.
That-Flying-Breadstick-Wizard chapter 2 . 4/21
YES! Go Tony!
(*turns to NCIS team (not including Ducky)* "That right, assholes, Tony is awesome!")
angelscatie chapter 17 . 4/21
Great chapter
Jesco123 chapter 17 . 4/20
First of all, I hope you're all better now! I'm glad I have this story on alert, I might have missed the update otherwise. But hey, that's what the alerts are for, right?

I felt that Tony's panic felt very real and I liked how Gibbs managed to pull him back to sanity at least a little ;). I like the way you put in the little flashbacks, very nice! As for the ending...I like the idea of Alexis shooting Senior, it shows that deep down she still cares for Tony :). I'll keep my fingers crossed for you to not kill him off :).

As for the question of labeling a fic slash/het or not - I agree in general that fic should be labeled for that, because just because I shouldn't be "disgusted" by that, a reader should have the choice to read it or not. Me personally, I don't care much for het so I don't read it. So if you suddenly after a bunch of chapters throw a M-rated het scene at me that I didn't have a chance of seeing coming, I might be a bit offended as well. The category doesn't always help because a lot of authors enter more than two names. Now, as for your story? For one, at least so far there's nothing really graphic, so that shouldn't be a problem. The story isn't focusing on the romance either (at least I don't see it) and more important (and I went actually back to check) - it was clear from chapter 3 the latest that Gibbs and Tony had been in a relationship, so at that point a check of the category should have happened. And then one could just stop reading. Having said all that - I also went and checked the comments. And even if I understand in general where they come from, the way they attack you is what's rude here. I feel people have the right to state their opinion, but unfortunately the internet has most people forget everything about how to treat other people.

I hope I didn't offend you :). Looking forward to find out what happened to Tony!
RedLindy chapter 17 . 4/20
It was such a pleasant surprise to see an update on this story. I hope that your recover fully from your illness. This is a wonderful story, and I especially like your characterization of Tony as strong and competent, but also very emotionally vulnerable. I'm glad that you did not let the comments from a few narrow minded people keep you from sharing your stories and vision with the rest of us who enjoy and appreciate them. I can't wait for the rest of this story!
Lindy
Jennie chapter 17 . 4/19
Lol. I love this story. Can,t wait for more. Don,t let anyone stop you from writing this. I enjoy it soo.