Reviews for Offer You a Kindness
bowtiesandanonfatmocha chapter 1 . 8/28/2015
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Knight of Angby Maybe chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
I totally loved, and favorited :) I truly love their friendship, the way they take care of each other or react to each other. It's so lovely it hurts.
rafiela chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Great work here! Kudos!
toomuchchampagne chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Loved it.
je m'appelle chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
"We're like, total best friends now, aren't we?" :)

I absolutely ADORE Caroline and Stefan's friendship, and this story is just so perfect.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
love it love it love it :)
she.dreams.in.colour chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
This is gorgeous. There was angst and hurt in all throughout but it served to pave the path nicely for the wistful ending. Your descriptions and narrations were apt, and both Caroline and Stefan were very believable. I guess the part that I like the most about this fic is that you never mentioned anything about how Caroline feels about Stefan or how Stefan feels about Caroline but instead you simply let the story unfold and the message still got across because I honestly had all these Steroline feels afterwards.

Well done!
CoffeeQueen chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Wow! This was absolutely perfect! Very realistic but so satisfying at the same time, even if they didn't "get together." I also loved the references to "the girl who saw him in the hall." I often wonder what that girl would think too. Surely she just didn't stop liking Stefan cold-turkey. haha Wonderful job :)
LaLaALa521 chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Sweet and really interesting. Nice job.
swordfighting-cherry chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
Ugh. You are so amazing at Steroline. Their characterization is perfect. Your voice when you wrote them is perfect. I like how everything is in small snippets, only what we need to see. This feels like a oneshot but I hope you continue it. Love it either way!
anonyreaderfan chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Like this. Good insight into the Stefan Caroline friendship.
chillwithJyl chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Omg that was so beautiful!
thewasabipea chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Oh. OH. This was so incredibly lovely! Such a perfect characterization of all the characters. I loved that you included Lexi (especially the weigh Caroline may feel with that parallel floating around) but had Caroline acknowledge that and forge her own path.

Although I don't ship Damon/Elena, I like how you included them. Off to the side, and in a lovely understated way. I think it was very representative of how things are/could be. It also helps build the picture that it's not the huge betrayals (sex, kissing, etc.) that always hurt the most; it's also the little things (such as going to Damon first after the blood vomiting thing).

UNG. I loved so much about this. Great job, and thank you for sharing!
Abc chapter 1 . 10/30/2012