Reviews for What Would I Have Done?
fangurlsrule chapter 1 . 8/29/2015
This was awesome! Is it intended to be a one shot or will there be more chapters?
nancy103 chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
This is really well done! Very good one shot with lots to think about.
SaiyanPrincessBB chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
aww Trunksie, he was trying to protect your innocence xS
Blacrose Dust chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
A great introspective piece. And putting it in Trunks' point of view was genius.
Lady Weavile chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
s-so amazing ;n; you have me crying on the inside now...

Lady Weavile
KimiruMai chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
I'm just about positive that is your best writing ever. It's unbelievably deep. I think Trunks now has a much better understanding of his father, like he really knows how hard it was. The connection you've established here is just...it's beyond words. I love it.
wistfulmuse chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
This was just a tremendous insight into the mind of kid Trunks, and his newfound respect for his father. Just amazing.
XD
Death101- Fox Version chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Interesting idea and you handled it well. It's a bit hard to hear Trunks' voice but considering how things were going it makes sense. The way you led into the story was awesome and so was the ending. Awesome job!
-D101
jalfal chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Wow. Great story. I enjoyed the philosophical undertones. A follow up story would be great.
pallyndrome chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Very well done. :)
cara9001 chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
I love it so much XD I'd love to read more about Vegeta's nightmares, past, and Trunks reacting to all of it or talking to Vegeta about it. Great work on the story as always.
Chikyuu-jin42 chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Ohhh. Wow. That was sort of amazing. Seriously the POV vioce you used for Trunks was really interesting and I liked it. Time traveling Trunks stories aren't a revolutionary idea. I have one that has been simmering in my head for a while but yours definitely takes the cake. I dont really know how to explain it but I REALLY REALLY liked it. XD