Reviews for The Stupidest Night?
PrettyEliteAssassin chapter 1 . 2/15
the ending with kakashi was funny as fuck lmao!
hananotsuki hime chapter 1 . 1/20
...yeah, that was stupid, lol. It was good, but it was so ridiculous lol. I was cracking up at them being drunk. It was too much for me, and the quick emotional changes they had during the drunken stupor was hilarious. Thanks for sharing it. _
xXAli-FanXx chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
I feel like I've read this before but omg, I was rotflmfao. I swear on Sakura's forehead, oh sweet Jesus I couldn't stop laughing. AWESOME
Moon Light Fire Kitsune chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
funny as hell man loved it
Guest chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
lmao awsome
mayo15 chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
make more sasunaru stories this was funny i was laughing so hard that my mom thought i was going crazy
Revolutionaire chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
I don't even know who these people are, but this was amazingly hot, funny, and hot and funny!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
lmfao, oh my god...
melremity chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
its was so funny
tasneembhuiyan chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
That was one stupid night! But such a cute and funny story!
Aphroditeluna05 chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
It was a fun story haha :)
kuromi123 chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
HA, drunken madness, the key to yaoi love! XD
Guest chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Ok...now i know why ithe title's called the stupidest night,its really stupid -sweat dropped when both Sasuke and Naruto fought after they got drunk-
-sweat a bigger drop when the tattoo thing pop out- LOL,where you got the fucking joke?
-wipe out laughing tears-
-sweat a large drop till it crash me till the floor- are theybreally drunk?i cant help imagine Sasuke kissing a wall
-my jaw fell on the floor,wide eyes-I REALLY CANt IMAGINE KAKASHI COME BY!ANd IMAGINE,THEY HAD SEX AT KAKASHI'S PLACE!