Reviews for Ain't no Sunshine
midian1993 chapter 4 . 10/6/2014
I want more :) x
woolyjumpers chapter 4 . 3/1/2014
Keep going! You're an amazing writer, the plot is really intricate and awesome and PLEASE. PLEASE. PLEASE. let Justin have some issues when/if he returns. I'm tired of people kidnapping/ abusing characters with no follow up (sorry for the rant, no pressure by the way).
Hey sorry about your mental stuff, I've had anxiety and it sucks shit, just don't do anything that you can't reverse (eg hurting yourself) because as I have so kindly demonstrated here ;), people do love and appreciate the things you do (and by extension you!). So keep it cool, your not a troll, youre a person and your bound to be sad and worried, just don't let it take over. :)
Predec2 chapter 4 . 10/20/2013
Very sorry to hear about what you are going through. You are thoughtful to provide an update. I have suffered from depression before (still do, probably), so I can certainly understand. Please update when you can; this is a very interesting storyline! And feel free to PM me if you just want a virtual hug. Sending you one right now. *Hugs* Kim
Karfinwen chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
I almost don't want to read this story, since I'm afraid it will never be updated, but *new* Brian/Justin is impossible to resist. Good thing I'm a masochist!
Tina chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
Hi - take care of yourself. I don't have personal experience of what you are going through but hope that you feel better soon. Thoughts and prayers are with you...PS - Like your writing :)
Darrencrissluv chapter 4 . 10/19/2013
i hope you get better I know how bad panic-attacks and depression can be if you need someone to talk to I can be a ear to listen if you want get well soon DCLUV :)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
The first chapter was good, so I started reading the second and as soon as I found out Ethan was part of it, I was like 'fuck off'.
I absolutely hate Ethan, so I'm not gonna finish this story.
But, to people who like Ethan or don't care, this is a really good story, and you're a pretty good writer. :3 x
smood5 chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
Ahaha your "omfg what am I doing" is so right! What are you doing making a fanfic about Britin?! You are lucky you are sane enough to do it, I get too wrapped up in them and forget my priorities ahahaha. But seriously love this. :)
kim136 chapter 3 . 6/7/2013
hey glad to c u up date, life dose that I hope ur year gets better I love what r wrote so far bring justin home on a climbmax. kim
angelscatie chapter 3 . 6/6/2013
Great Beijing
sandraj60 chapter 3 . 6/5/2013
Excellent story even if Mikey and Brian are too touchy feelly.
lrs002 chapter 3 . 6/2/2013
I love this so far. Can't wait to see what happens to ethan, justin and the others. Also just wondering where Brian got the picture of all the boys? please update quickly.
Julia chapter 3 . 6/2/2013
I'm glad you continue to write this story. Update soon, please!
shaunalease1 chapter 3 . 5/27/2013
I absolutely love this story so far! Please post soon! I'm going to have withdrawals from this story!
Tagsit chapter 3 . 5/26/2013
I'm so glad to see you continuing with this story. It has so much potential. I too understand how RL can hold you back, but what I do is write even more when RL intrudes. Hope to see more soon! TAG