Reviews for Rain
InsaneMudkip chapter 2 . 11/11/2013
*Pulls you in a hug* Its ok we understand. It took me a couple of years until I got my interest back up with Naruto and all my sexy Yaoi couples so this is understandable. I just hope you can find someone to replace you until you get your inspiration back up :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
WOW...*nosebleed*
BloodyRose328 chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
Ohhh GOD that was sooo SEXY and sooo ADORABLE at the same time...I cant believe it im actually SQUEALING!AHHHH AWSOME WORK!
MidnightEden234 chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Beautiful! xD
ZucchiniBiscuits chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
Karin, Yuzu, and Isshin are downstairs, just chillin', doin' family movie night or something.

Suddenly; Sex noises.

"Lol whazzat?"

"It's nothing, girls. Let's, uh... go get some icecream."

That's perfect. I love it.

-Zeebs
Guest chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooo Cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuute !
Almost tooooooooooo cute to read !
I loved it!
Wished there was more though
Bubblegum Bliss chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Kyaaa SO EEEPPPIIICCC * Yaoi Fangirl Mode on* THAT WAS SO FUCKIN' HOTTTTTTT! *DROOLS* KEEP UP THE AMAZING WORK!
Closet Cleaner chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
D'aww! That was so sweet! There are definitely not enough IchiHichi fics out there! This was very cute and very sexy at the same time!
Kurosaki's theone chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
This was soo cute ;] I loved it ! It was so nice to see Shiro actually being comprehensive and all .. Thanks for posting!
Juandrie chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Aww love it it is so sweet. Why did you only make it one chapter? you could have made a whole story out of this.