Reviews for Survivors
Darkrai The Zombie100 chapter 7 . 12/24/2014
How come this fanfiction doesn't say romance in this if it's adventure/horror?
Zeus501 chapter 2 . 12/4/2014
i think that tsunade and anko and yugao and gai should join then...
actually u might have said that gai was already bitten..if so then i missed it
46 chapter 4 . 11/7/2014
Bro, loving this story. It just gets better by every chapter. Third time reading it as well. Can't wait to read all your stories
6410934WE50M3 chapter 20 . 4/6/2014
SO CUTE!
bloodyhound17 chapter 20 . 3/11/2014
Awesome story man best zombie infection story yet. I swear if u had ino die I would have killed u. But best ending. Try to make another like this one but with naruko. Keep it on wit ur stories
Guest chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
I'm starting the fic today I wonder how good it will be I really like these crossover so hopefully it is goodblackstar 12.0
Travon chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
mr apathy... icant say how much i enjoy your fan fictions their writtin so flawlessly and edidted to the point thereso divine i would love to read so much more of u is that i barely watch tv to read ur stories i just cant wait for more naruanko ur so creative i really appreciate how u come out of your time to make these if you do not mind i would like a link to your website to read more naruanko im just so hooked on it u are a great writer with a mind of endless ideas and thought.
P.S. if you are able to give me the link may you please send it to my PM/Inbox
THANKYOU VERY MUCH
dhh chapter 3 . 3/13/2013
You know that you screwed up again, right? YOU had Tsu and Shizune dead or whatever and then suddenly she APPEARS with Iruka..

I'm honestly NOT looking to bash you or LOOKING for flaws..It's just there for all too see and I honestly am NOT looking to READ your story but just searching around and then I LOOK up top and it's you again..LOL.

It does SAY a LOT that you'd GET RID OF Hinata but keep the PINK WHORE!
RoyyBoyy chapter 8 . 3/1/2013
Enjoying this but I'm wondering why naruto dosent use kuramas chakra to stop zombies from biting him. If he's in 9 tails mode he couldn't get bitten. Also more jutsu would be cool. Keep it up! :)
Darious Frost chapter 20 . 12/21/2012
Well done, some aspects I didn't like, but hey, I didn't write the story right? LOL I really liked the vast majority of it, I had wanted to hear like a small follow up, like Tenten had her kid, Ino was expecting, who did Anko hook up with, but meh, oh well. Guess what I'm saying is, yet another of your stories that are now in my fave list, well done my friend!
Ryu Senju Uchiha chapter 20 . 12/16/2012
Awesome story I red it in one day! Lol
ShikaInoInuKikIchiHime36 chapter 20 . 11/24/2012
Kick Ass Ending, Everything About This Story Was Great!
Gotta Say I Enjoyed It! : )
Jin-of-ice chapter 20 . 11/22/2012
good job i surprising enjoyed the story. probably would of hunted you down if you killed them though -_-... but you dident :D do i dont have to! keep up the good work look forward to reading other works by you
war god chapter 20 . 11/18/2012