Reviews for Dawn
hukomuyo chapter 21 . 12/5/2013
I find it very sad that you ended it like this, but well I can understand when you lose interest there's not much one can do about it.
CommanderSP chapter 21 . 12/5/2013
i would have loved more chief/cortana scenes.
CommanderSP chapter 15 . 12/5/2013
i'm sorry, but i wish this story had more chief/cortana interactions. :(
Fred-104 chapter 19 . 6/15/2013
Wow...Asher seems like he really needs to get beaten down by a SPARTAN, because he's being really cocky right now. Hm. I'll watch for the next chapter.
Fred-104 chapter 18 . 4/30/2013
Hm...I'm sorry to point this out, but in The Fall of Reach, it was reported that only three SPARTANs were too far out of UNSC lines to get back for the Reach battle(which was not technically going to be the Reach battle, but meh). If memory serves, those SPARTANs were confirmed to be Gray Team. Even with the exception of Fireteam Black, the numbers simply do not add up for Keiichi being able to survive. Other than that, great chapter!
23238r chapter 17 . 4/9/2013
Lets Be honest here, you and I both know i'm the last person you should be taking writing advice from (you know why). But, i'm gonna' give it to you anyway :). Great job, one thing: unless you allready planned on doing this, explain how Red-1 and Red-2 and the spirit of fire got above the planet, and why it was infected with flood.
Fred-104 chapter 17 . 4/9/2013
Um...woah. Did Fred just die? And where was the transition between Alice falling and Tom killing scientists? I fyou could clear that up a bit, it'd be great.
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 17 . 4/9/2013
Epic read!
Fred-104 chapter 16 . 4/5/2013
Hm...what? You're killing a lot of characters that would probably not die in canon. Just saying. How many more chapters will there be with this story?
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 16 . 4/5/2013
Love it!
TheSilenceIsVast chapter 8 . 3/25/2013
Kurt Ambrose?
dukas chapter 15 . 3/25/2013
I do have some trouble, but i get the general plot to it
firerwolf chapter 15 . 3/20/2013
I am very confused as to what is happening. There is a large gap in information and it really left me in the dark like 4 chapters ago. I was sort of hoping I'd pick the plot back up but I still haven't.
Guest chapter 15 . 3/20/2013
Yes i honestly dont understand this story how did the innies get flood spores when they have all been destroyed?
Fred-104 chapter 15 . 3/18/2013
I'm getting really confused here...what happened to the other SPARTANs? How do their timelines correspond? How do the SPARTANs and Asher keep moving so quickly? I would recommend putting a lot more detail in your chapters.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »