Reviews for Red Velvet: A Paily Story
becksthewolf chapter 14 . 12/11/2014
I liked this chapter.
becksthewolf chapter 13 . 12/11/2014
I love the way you characterize everybody. It's sooo perfect.
becksthewolf chapter 12 . 12/11/2014
Awwwwh they kissed. This story really is amazing.
becksthewolf chapter 11 . 12/11/2014
Awwwh Stella is adorbs.
becksthewolf chapter 10 . 12/11/2014
I loved Paige's interactions with stella.
becksthewolf chapter 9 . 12/11/2014
I am loving this story.
becksthewolf chapter 8 . 12/10/2014
I am really enjoying this story a lot.
becksthewolf chapter 7 . 12/10/2014
Awwwhhhh, they're so cute together.
becksthewolf chapter 6 . 12/10/2014
Awwwh Paige and Emily are going on the trip together. Like I love that Emily gets to know with her.
becksthewolf chapter 5 . 12/10/2014
Oh my god did they hit a car?
becksthewolf chapter 4 . 12/10/2014
Awwwwhh Paige really is leaving. Poor Emily.
becksthewolf chapter 3 . 12/10/2014
They kidnapped a fricken horse.
becksthewolf chapter 2 . 12/10/2014
Great seconds chapter. I like Hanna and Emily's dynamic.
becksthewolf chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
I really loved this chapter, my friend recommended I read this story. So it's a good start.
lainierb chapter 24 . 12/4/2013
Let me start also by saying how much I've missed this story with all my heart. 3 When I got the email with the SV prologue, I literally cried happy tears, and I haven't had a lot of those lately. So thank you Rachel, from the bottom of my heart. I know how very busy and so successful you've been with your Marley rp blog. Everything you have done with Paily and of course Marley has always been phenomenal to me and has many times moved me to tears, even now as I write this, I'm moved to tears because of this story and what it means to me is amazing. And you are fucking amazing! I'm so glad the gang is all finally back together with Peter now at the circus. But obviously the tension with Marley and Riley is palpable and they are obviously headed down a stressful and strained road. And as they grow apart, Paige and Emily's relationship grows stronger by the day. The little interaction with Paige, Emily, Ember and Stella made my heart melt...so fucking adorable. Thank you for bringing everyone back. And especially your OC's. And you know I'm biased for a particular brunette. ;) This story would not be the same with out them...no fucking way! You are still my favorite writer ever, and always will be no matter what's going on in our lives. Happy Writing! I love you forever! 3