Reviews for Red Velvet: A Paily Story
Ladybug.picnic chapter 3 . 11/5/2012
I can't even with this story...too...many...feelings...*SWOON*
pailyanchors chapter 3 . 11/5/2012
this is so beautiful. craving more!
lezbgongoozlers chapter 3 . 11/5/2012
This chapter was amazing. You're an amazing writer. It's very rare that I can laugh while reading these fanfics but I managed to chuckle more times than I can count with one hand with this chapter. Thank you for updating. This was great. Looking forward to more. :)
lainierb chapter 2 . 11/5/2012
They both seem to be leading such lonely paths right now. Especially Emily. It breaks my heart to think of her sitting in that stable in a crumpled pile. *sigh* I really took pleasure in the "stand off" between Paige and Hanna. Paige's snarkieness was perfect. But at the same time, it genuinely felt like Paige wants to care so much more than she's letting on or has a right to at this point. And Hanna calling Paige "circus girl" just rubs me the wrong way...as I can tell it does Emily also. At the circus when Emily' realizes that Paige is the ringmaster...Emily's reaction was priceless! And she suddenly couldn't contain any part of herself. I loved it! And just FYI...I'm listening to Breaking Your Own Heart while writing this, and I can understand why its so hard for you sometimes and this is just a freaking review! Happy Writing!
vampirerocker21 chapter 2 . 11/5/2012
I can't stop thinking of the song curcis and that's the theme for my dance class
AliasThorne chapter 2 . 11/4/2012
awesome. I love love love the tension. Its like you can feel the electricity in the air when they are in the same room... I cant wait to see what happens when they are alone. I think time will just bend for them. Good job! Cant wait for more :)
lezbgongoozlers chapter 2 . 11/4/2012
Awesome update! This made me FEEL so much more than the previous chapter. Why is it that Emily is finally feeling a pull towards Paige now and not before?
pamy chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Wow.. Blue lace was amazing and.. This one.. Is really good for now.. Please post soon cause I need to know what's gonna happen next..
Xx
Guest chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
I'm so excited about this story and so glad you decided to expound on the dream sequence! Love it so far!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
I think this story is gonna be good! Can't wait for the next update! :)
Lindy chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Ahhhh amazing! More pls soooooon! :D
swordsong chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
I have fallen in love with this story already! I cannot wait to see where you with the next chapter or how this is going to end! Love it!
Ladybug.picnic chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
You had me hooked with you dream sequence in Blue Lace. This has the makings of an epic fic and such an original one. Run away to a circus where Paige is a ringmaster and Emily is riding bareback? Yes, please. Thank you for writing this. Blue Lace was amazing and I'm sure this one will be too.
saii79k chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
I’ve already fallen in love with the story. I loved the special dream sequence in Blue Lace, but reading their stroy from the very beginning amazing! Thank you so much for the wonderful experience. :)
lainierb chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
I feel a "little" spoiled that I got to read part of this ahead of time (THANK YOU)...but the parts I didn't are so spectacular! The entire bar scene couldn't be any better. Their first meeting back in Rosewood is so cool and non-nonchalant. I love how Paige is so gallant with the holding of Emily's hair back. ;) And then walking her home, she's such a lady. And Emily is trying so hard not to be enthralled with Paige, it's adorable. This story is going to be epic! So glad you are doing it. ;) Song choices are ace! Happy Writing!
213 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 Next »