Reviews for Red Velvet: A Paily Story
BokononCradle chapter 18 . 3/17/2013
(Accidentally forgot to log-in to post my review)

I hate and love when your updates are not soon enough because I know that although they are not as often as I want, they're always worth the wait. You manage to pack so much into one chapter without letting the story falter.
GingerKid89 chapter 17 . 3/13/2013
This story is great! Please update soon.
beaches13 chapter 17 . 3/8/2013
I really enjoyed this story but I hope it's not over. It seems like there needs to be more, especially for marley & it would be great to have more Pailey
Sazar chapter 17 . 3/5/2013
You already know what my thoughts on this story are (AMAZING)
But I have to say that is the most eloquent love scene that I have ever read
MORENADECA chapter 17 . 3/2/2013
*clears throat* I just... Ahem. WOW! I can't even.
Shawster89 chapter 17 . 3/1/2013
Loved it! This was just beautiful. 3
saii79 chapter 17 . 3/1/2013
I was thinking a lot what should I write what I didn't told you already. I love eveyrthing in your stories, especially the little details, like Paige's tiny carved clock and cluster of charms. The clock, the silver tiger, the blue bead and the red wire, the Rosewood tree and the small cursive "E". When I read that part, I was speechless, so beautiful. I love little details, but you know what I love more? I LOVE when you reach back to previous chapters, like in Ch. 17, when you remind us Emily's list of words she had paired with her feelings. 'Breathless', 'Jealousy', 'Hope', 'Desire', 'Trust', 'Peace', 'Safe', 'Home', and now you add 'Love'. This is so perfect! The whole story, the characters, everything is so perfect!

Thank you for this amazing, beautiful, incredible journey. You're AMAZING, never forget it! Love you! :)
lainierb chapter 17 . 3/1/2013
It's amazing how much you can get wrapped up in a story and grow to love characters so, so much. And I would like to think I speak for the readers as a whole that this chapter was most definitely worth the wait. The previous 16 chapter build-up was definitely needed to grow the characters to where they are, how far they have come to get to know each other and learn about each other and trust one another. Such a beautifully and tastefully written first time for Paige and couldn't have been in a better and more perfect place for them. And the comedic timing with Ember was priceless, both times! I love Ember! And Marley almost losing it and Riley talking her down ever so slightly...these two are made for each other! I love them more and more each chapter! Please don't ever let these two fade into the background! ;) It's been a while since I've reviewed, my bad...but it's just like riding a bike! lol Happy writing as always!
PamyNovaes chapter 17 . 2/28/2013
Well Well Well! This really worth the waiting. Amazing. Marley ass always Fucking Hot (I love her) And Paily... no words (Breathtaking maybe can express) I don't want it to end never because it's awesome girl really. You should write a book. Because I run to buy it!
I smiled when I read the "pale blue lace" and remember of the !st time I've read something yours, and since that day, I wait for your updates every damn week!
So please babe keep writing it! Cuz I love "McCuller's Circus"
BokononCradle chapter 17 . 2/28/2013
Worth the wait!
SerrasAngel chapter 17 . 2/28/2013
I love how Marley is slowly coming to terms with the love she truly has for Riley. The way they read each other so well always. How he calmed her down and still gave her the fight she wanted just with someone else.
Paily, what can I say. You write them like no other. Their first time wasn't rushed. I love that about how you write and have respect for the story you are telling. I joke on twitter a lot about this stuff. But in truth, this story you have written is the one I love reading the most. You have depth to your story. The back story is never lost. Everything u are doing has a reason to it.
Please never stop writing.

RunCleverPamily chapter 17 . 2/27/2013
Marley is amazing! Naughty naughty Ember trying to eat Paige. Excellently written my dear.
NotWriteInTheHead chapter 16 . 2/23/2013
I finally had time to catch up...and I can't. It's too much. It was all good and beautiful and of course Paige thinks Emily wouldn't want her and of course Emily still does, so much so that she told Paige she loved her after her first performance with Ember. And Marley and Riley and Peter and this whole fic. I can't. I'll be back to my coherent, well thought out reviews next chapter I promise. Keep doing whatever you're doing.
Steampunk Beauty chapter 14 . 2/21/2013
Hannah's been mentioned a lot in these past two chapters. I actually really miss her.
Steampunk Beauty chapter 13 . 2/21/2013
Hey. I don't know if I'm missing something but I just... got really distracted by this entire scene. I'm guessing one of the numbers is off and needs to be reworked to make sense?

"You're twenty-five years old Riley. Its time to make an honest woman out of yourself!" Paige laughed.

"Funny Paige! Shes twenty-six so tell her that!" Riley pointed, casting the blame on Mary.

Paige crinkled her eyebrows in confusion as she stared at him. "Mary's not twenty-six."

"Yes she is!" Riley insisted.

"Noooo, she joined when she was twenty-five...almost five years ago." Paige frowned.

"No she joined when she was twenty-one...almost five years ago." He retorted, crossing his arms over his chest and holding his ground.
213 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »