Reviews for Red Velvet: A Paily Story
PamyNovaes chapter 15 . 1/26/2013
Hey sweetie!
AAAhn Maybe i'm being a complete fool but, i don't get the thing with Cassie yet..
Waiting like a crazy for the next episode.
XOXO
SerrasAngel chapter 15 . 1/26/2013
wow...I can't believe where this went. Cassie deserved so much more then one punch but I see how u needed to keep it that way. I am actually scared for chapter 16 now. With Emily seeing some of that. but I know that there is nothing that can put her off Paige. The way u are doing this is beautiful. Please don't keep hurting Marley! She's amazing ;) I love u sweetness!
checkerboard321 chapter 14 . 1/20/2013
Finally got round to reading this and yet again I got through it fast and wondered why I had taken so long before reading it. I loved it. Looking forward to the next chapter, which I perhaps will not leave so long :-)
NotWriteInTheHead chapter 14 . 1/16/2013
When I first read this chapter, I just kept wondering why the Paily sex would be in italics, I know they haven't had sex yet so I was a little confused. And I had to laugh because of course it's Mary and Riley, it makes much more sense at this part in the story. Just like it makes sense that Paily are acting the way they are. They want more, more, more and yet, still kinda want to take it slow. It's all just great. All the relationships, Emily fitting in w/ everyone, all the Mary-ness happening. Just yes.

And I feel like this 'The girl's smile faltered when her fingers grazed over the gold braid and feathers in Ember's hair' is you telling us this is Cassie. And I don't know if I'd be happier if I'm right or if I'm wrong. I'll just wait and see.
RunCleverPamily chapter 14 . 1/15/2013
I love circus!paige. This is well written. :) Can't wait for more.
BokononCradle chapter 14 . 1/14/2013
I love the scene with Emily and Paige near the kitchen sink. "Use your words, McCullers" made me giggle ha.
Sazar chapter 14 . 1/14/2013
Reading this instead of revising, no regrets.
I love seeing the soft side of Mary a.k.a Marley as well as the witty banter between her and Paige, and the conversation Emily had with her Mum is just to much I could totally imagine Hanna giving some wild story to Mrs Fields about how Emily has run off and joined the circus. Too funny
Once again you leave me amazed with this story.
Great job on this as always :D
cici chapter 14 . 1/14/2013
Such revelations and more! I didn't really have a full grasp on how much Paige have had and is still influencing Mary's decisions by seeing what Paige had gone through. Damn, that would be crucial to Mary's happiness I guess..and I like how the storylines of Mary's character co-relates and waves into paige's storyline too..that is so genuine with human relaonships.

And would the girl Emily had bumped into be Cassie? She's annoying...so full of herself that se thinks she's Col and all that...

Can't wait till the next update and also login Mary and Pam's confirmation that em and Paige makes each other happy :)
jay chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
hay i love you baby
SilentWonder510 chapter 13 . 1/5/2013
"Getting through seven years alone is nothing when you find the love of the person you were always meant to have." Just so you know this line killed me and then made me cry lol! They are just the most perfect couple! Riley's Mom is awesome. I love that the new POV is Mary and it just made me fall more in love with Stella/Paige scenes are always so cute. Stella has an attitude lol. When I was reading Blue Lace I always thought Paige kissing Em on the corner of her mouth was so sweet and now it's in Red Velvet yay! I will be starting a petition for a Paily photoshoot with horses and dirtbikes :) Such a great chapter!
cici chapter 13 . 1/3/2013
That was a great read! I was shocked and elated at the same time learning about Mary’s connection with Paige…

How much depth Paige affected Mary in making crucial decisions in her life. I felt like I’ll be missing out into something if I hadn’t met a girl like that…like Paige. If she were a real person, sure I’ll take the pleasure in knowing about her and wanting to meet her all the more.

I feel secure about Paige’s love for Emily and bumping into Cassie would not make her doubt all the more. It’s just that I am toying with the idea that all of the memories Paige had had with Cassie would all come back in such a blink of an eye and that could left an intense and provoking scar of hurt and pity.
But this is such a stunning chapter to speak of and every time you update this story, it never fails to amaze me that I could just shut everything off and delve into this world and relish each moment Paily shares…even a voyeur could not restrained one with :)
NotWriteInTheHead chapter 13 . 1/3/2013
Ahh, Paily are together and kissing and together. I love how they just go from 'we're both in love with each other but hmm idk' to 'yes this is the time. no awkwardness. just more.' My favorite part, by far, is the last Paily scene. Emily went from putting everything into Ember because she had nothing else, to hopping on the bike w/ Paige because she has the possibility of so much more. And Mary, my sweet, kind of inappropriate Mary. I loved the little bit of insight to not just her character and her relationship to Paige, but also her relationship w/ Riley. And I just, I'm going to stop now. Hopefully my rambling is more motivation for you...;)
glorymania chapter 13 . 1/3/2013
Wow, all I need is to sum up this chapter in one word:

Beautiful.
Guest chapter 13 . 1/2/2013
I can't express how much I love every little thing about this story. And Mary, oh my god, I just love her. I love everyone. I love everything. I love the idea of Paige on a bike. I love the way I am literally transported into this universe like i'm just being a fly on the wall. It is spectacular.
checkerboard321 chapter 13 . 1/2/2013
It was a challenge to stop myself from laughing like an idiot when Emily and Mary were discussing corsets. So I just held in the laughter and got watery eyes instead ;-)

Speaking of, I was almost crying when Paige was showing Emily how the circus looked in her hometown. Honestly, the detail in your stories is just breathtaking. Goosebumps man, Goosebumps.

And Emily asking Molly what her age was. LOL. So cute! And Mary with the genes/jeans gag. Hilarious! Actually that whole scene was hilarious. “Fuck Mar”, “You can do that later”. Love it! And then his mom saying “Watch your mouth Riley” - now I wonder what that reminds me of eh? Blue Lace anyone?

And I loved the Mary POV at the end. So nice to see into her head and thoughts. All in all, another amazing chapter.
199 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »