Reviews for Red Velvet: A Paily Story
RunCleverPamily chapter 16 . 2/10/2013
Well worth the wait dear writer!
PamyNovaes chapter 16 . 2/10/2013
AAAAAA! Amazing chapter.. really. Now i have a stupid grin on my face. Amazing, Em talking to Cassie just killed it. Love it. Reading this i can perfect see the space you had create to Ems performance. An the end...the end... the end was breathtaking... Need the next Ch.
XO XO XO XO XO and more XO..
huh chapter 15 . 2/9/2013
Where's ch 16. I can only see you post this anywhere else?
jlshepherd chapter 16 . 2/9/2013
Ah-mah-zing! Completely worth the wait. I love what you have been doing with this story and can't wait to read more.
iowahawx chapter 16 . 2/9/2013
Well, it's finally up, do you feel better now? You should. Stuff happens, you know.

And as for my review? This chapter was absolutely awful. I can't believe I waited all this time for it. In the course of human history I've never read something so nauseating. You get no points and may God have mercy on your soul.

I'm kidding, of course. Great job - as always. SQUEEEEE! :D
iowahawx chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
We fell off the face of the earth, didn't we. I am bored and unemployed - reading this stuff is one of my few pleasures in my miserable, predictable life. So can you get to business?

(I am being facetious, of course. Post when you want to - you're doing a great job and will end up with a freakin' novel by the end of this it seems. Oh, but I wasn't lying about the unemployed/bored part.)

It's nice reading AU stuff that's very much alternate universe. It's like watching a movie with actors you like playing different roles. Frankly that's hard to pull off so kudos to you.
Cici chapter 15 . 2/2/2013
This story was the last thing I red earlier at dawn before calling it a "night" for me..
and it didn't disappoint at all and all the more gave me Marley and Paige feels...

I don't know what to feel about the possibility of Marley quitting the circus and leaving Paige, being a family to her.

Cassie really had it coming! I can't believe that bitch would've led Paige into misery and complete darkness if Paige wasn't able to see things through...and Marley was there for Paige to at least make it bearable..but Paige somehow hurt Marley more than anyone and that saddens me...

I hope things will get better and cleared up between these two lovelies.

I doubt that Emily would have reason to doubt Paige this time...

I love the dynamic you put in with Emily and Marley's friendship and how they would always have the common denominator of wanting all the happiness for Paige...And that they are letting each other in to see right through them..

I think that if Paige hadn't gotten to know Marley as she should and could have, it was the opportunity for Emily to get to know this person who has been there for Paige. And Emily could be the mediator in helping out Paige reconcile with Marley after the abrupt revelation about Paige and Cassie's past.

Thanks for writing this story and this chapter is added to my list of fave ones :)
dotylink64 chapter 15 . 1/30/2013
I love this story! It's one of my favorites! this was a great chapter! I love paiges character. The confrontation was how I thought it might happen. Cant wait for the next chapter!
Sazar chapter 15 . 1/27/2013
I seriously don't know what to say anymore. I've been thinking for ages on how to describe just how incredible this story is but I find it impossible to express quite how this story makes me feel. Each time you manage to take it to the next level and top your own previous work. You just keep adding these intense layers of detail and the plot continues to thicken. That along with the song choices just leave me dumbfounded each time.
Absolutely breathtaking.
checkerboard321 chapter 15 . 1/27/2013
God, you're such a good damn storyteller with an eye for detail, I had tears in my eye simply reading the part where Emily looks at the details in Mary's jeans, the rips with the scarlet lace patches. You just write so beautifully. And in this chapter, Mary has a certain sort of swagger that makes Kat Dennings actually flash into my head at times. In the mirror after waking the girls up, and after the dress fitting with Emily, I could just see Max with her diner uniform and suck it face. I think she's finally morphing into Mary in my head. And there was a decent amount of profanity, which you know I am a sucker for. And the detail of the train in each chapter is just amazing. And little Molly just seems to be the cutest little girl in the world. In a previous chapter, when Emily was asking her how old she was. I don't know if I commented on that at the time, but I think I was crying then too. Just beyond cute. And the tension when Cassie showed up and Paige and Mary, and oh my fucking god. (I hope I can swear on because I don't want banned on this). And the ending... I had to take a moment to compose myself and not just cry like a baby. An amazing chapter, just breathtaking as always. You could write a bestseller. Now i'm going to go and download the songs and no doubt cry even more. This story is just so damn special.
emsy chapter 15 . 1/27/2013
Love ur story! the chapter was huge which I loved but! I need! More Paily moments way!more.
BokononCradle chapter 15 . 1/27/2013
I'm a little confused as to what Cassie did to Paige...maybe I'm just slow? Did she drug her and take advantage of her?
Paily lover chapter 15 . 1/26/2013
Omfg! That bitch! I dislike her so much stupid Cassie, I'm glad Mar busted her face, she deserves more! And Emily will stay I know that. And I hope Mar stays too
RunCleverPamily chapter 15 . 1/26/2013
I just can't form words. Cassie is a complete b!tch!
PamyNovaes chapter 15 . 1/26/2013
Hey sweetie!
AAAhn Maybe i'm being a complete fool but, i don't get the thing with Cassie yet..
Waiting like a crazy for the next episode.
213 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »