Reviews for Red Velvet: A Paily Story
Sazar chapter 13 . 1/2/2013
I seriously do not know what to say.
amazing, bewildering, breathtaking, astounding,extraordinary, impressive, startling, marvelous, miraculous, spectacular, staggering, striking, stunning, stupefying, stupendous, wonderful, wondrous.(Yes I looked those up because I am actually lost for words)
Still not enough to describe what I think of this, I love absolutely everything about this story. The way it has the ability to make me want to cry and then laugh and the way I get so caught up when reading this, the detail makes it feel like I'm in a alternate universe looking in as their story plays out.
(I don't even care if I sound like some weirdo who is so invested in a story, because this is way more than just a story)
checkerboard321 chapter 12 . 1/2/2013
I don't know why I waited so long to read this chapter. I'm always slightly scared by the length, then I just sink into it and get lost in the pages. I love the little things, the hand touching, and wanting to be close to each other, sitting outside bedrooms. The strip maiden, amazing! And how Paige had to leave. And the roof scene and the tunnel... And then at the end, with the flashback to the beginning and then the kiss. You're one hell of a storyteller.
MORENADECA chapter 12 . 12/30/2012
I am so in love with this story. So much so that if I possessed any sort of talent I would join a circus. And thank you so much for the kiss. It was perfect. I havent done a single productive thing at work for several days. I've been reading this and Blue Lace
AliasThorne chapter 12 . 12/29/2012
Well I should start by saying sorry it always takes me a while to review... As much as I loved the length this one took abut to get through... :)

I really liked that we are seeing Emily relax more. A lot happened in this chapter, but I think the moments on the train when they started talking about "the game" was my favorite in this. I liked tat Paige was picking sides before she even entered the situation.

The moment Paige started to head for the top of the train I was like "they are drinking that's a terrible idea!" And I laughed when I saw you addressed that issue. Your thorough. I like it!

I'm still confused as to why rosewood holds so much bad emotion for Paige... But I liked the flashback from her point of view. Also I loved that A. We hear more about Paige's past. B that you mention an ex! (Side note: I want to now more about Cassie... Maybe another time ya?)

And lastly I'm so happy they kissed! So interested to see where this takes them and what this means for their relationship.

Keep it up lovely and great job. :)
Jes Angell chapter 12 . 12/27/2012
the kiss! finally..loved this chapter so much..
lainierb chapter 12 . 12/27/2012
12,The beginning of paily as you have called it, is an EPIC and wonderfully written chapter! I'll begin with Paige trying to preserve the memory of the "couch" as Emily calmly reassures her they have many of their own special places. You then segway beautifully into Car 12, which to me is the most special place for them, and of course Emily is reminded of their first night there and Paige then proceeds to flash back (nice tie in with Kiss Me by the way) and just so much emotion in these scenes. UGH! Of course I have to talk about "strip maiden" but only because I must bring up how Paige reacts to Emily's almost stripping by leaving the room. Paige is so overcome with her own feelings, she can't stand it...too much! And the train roof..."You trust me right?" I love their complete and utter trust with each other. No matter what they are doing or what the situation. And then Paige just let's Emily ask questions without hesitation about her past with Cassie. Then they lay down on the roof as the tunnel comes in to play and its just intertwined hands, radiating heat, and closed eyes and the closeness...its beautiful! Emily and Peters conversation about Paige's loyalty and nothing keeping her from where she wants to be was very sweet...such a cute interaction between the two. And then back to Car 12 for the kiss that was just unbelievably perfect, and well timed! Paige was so scared of screwing it up, but then realizing Emily was there in the moment with her. I LOVED THIS CHAPTER! Happy Writing! :) And beautifully chosen songs also!
NotWriteInTheHead chapter 12 . 12/26/2012
So I've been waiting and waiting and waiting some more for an update for this fic and turns out I somehow just missed you updating five whole chapters. Idk how that happens, but it was an amazing surprise. I read through them today and couldn't figure out how to review so I re-read them...and I still don't really know, but here goes: You have a wonderful way of bringing everything to life. The places, the people, the feelings. It's the most amazing thing and you do it with ease. And I thought, for as long as you delayed the kiss, that I'd want some big, epic, grand gesture, but your small, quietly epic one was so much better. It's them. You're doing an amazing job, please just continue doing what you're doing.
Shawster89 chapter 12 . 12/26/2012
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!
Rissalynn24 chapter 12 . 12/26/2012
I think this may be my favorite chapter yet. I gotta say I geeked out a little with the Star Wars reference. I'm a nerd.. I can't help it. But anyways... When Paige and Emily finally kissed, I literally screamed out YES! So great job as always. I can't wait till the next one so hopefully it's out very soon! Pretty, pretty please! :)
jlshepherd chapter 12 . 12/26/2012
Ah-mah-zing! I love the story and world you have been creating here and can't wait to read more.
Nicole chapter 12 . 12/26/2012
yay. been following this fic since it started and was following blue lace before this. I have really been enjoying this lovely journey.
cici chapter 12 . 12/26/2012
It's about damn time for the kiss! Man, smoking throughout and my heart just pout out its giddy "aww" momento. The songs atevperfect for this chap! I'm sensing a run-into Cassie drama next chap...with just Paige or Paige with Emily? And how will Paige react now that the kiss between paily had fnally happen? Great writing as always looking forward to more chaps :)
XanDany chapter 12 . 12/26/2012
Excellent story, and I loved this chapter!
Sazar chapter 12 . 12/26/2012
AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING
What more can I say but AMAZING.
Each chapter tops the previous one with ease. Like how amazing you make this is quite literally unbelievable.
I love how you manage to make a million emotions race through my mind just by reading this.
Once again just... AMAZING (I'm lost for words)
BokononCradle chapter 12 . 12/26/2012
Kiss Me by Ed Sheeran is perfect for this chapter! Your build up is going great! Keep the Paily love going, can't wait for the next chapter.
199 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »