Reviews for Shizaya Code
DokidokiMariel46 chapter 1 . 4/13
bwahahah, this was so great :p it he transitions were perf too :D
Fyrshi chapter 1 . 1/10
Aha, I really like the way you blend in the hate/love scenes together with your words, and how poor old Kadota manages to diagnose the whole situation (oh, and how Shinra made the whole situation just that much more awkward by mentioning those cum stains on the floor). You know, I could probably go on and on about how hilariously adorable I found this oneshot to be, but I'll just limit my thoughts to saying that I loved reading this little story, and thank you for posting it up on here C:
anon azure chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
I love this so much...
XaLo chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Just...I..Can't even...the smexyness from this fanfic...To much...Can't handle it...-dies-
AMG THAT WAS SO EPIC! I love how you flip through time and such! It's really cool! And the ending was PERFECT! Oh and I almost died laughing when Shinra said '' CUM'' YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH I DIED OF LAUGHTER XD
Anyway, this story is going straight to my favorite ones and I'm also gonna follow (just to make sure that I'll get updated if you DO write another chapter to this...I doubt it though because of the priceless ending...)
WELL, thank you so much for this awesome and extremely enjoyable fanfic! I'm so happy I read it and I know that I'll be reading it again in the near future c:
KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
bloody-crimson-eyes chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
My gawd, I SO LOVE THIS. I like how you kept them within their personalities but was still able to mesh it with the fact that they're in love with each other keep it up!
KuroFullbuster chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
Hahaha!
This was perfect!
LOVE it!
Deep or Shallow chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Awww that was cute! Ahaha, Izaya, you never learn. I like how wild you made their relationship, but also obvious to their friends, that was interesting. great job! :)
MaDhAt3r chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Holy crap. .HYSTERICAL! I loved it! I was laughing so hard and I love the whole Shizuo code idea hahahaha I also loved when dotachin came to a conclusion to what happened and Shinra's findings lawl'ed sooo hard my little came into my room screaming "HEY, STOP LAUGHING!" My god you're a genius :)
Ramen is Happiness chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
I laughed my head off when Shinra shouted "CUM!" LOL. ;D
kokochi chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
I like the ending...

It's so sweet...

Thank's for your story ;)
Sinful Deity chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Jabeebus. That was fricking great xD
christmas trees chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
sometimes
Maru de Kusanagi chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Ahahahah delicious! Wow thwy were so full of each other here (blush) thank you for sharing it!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
ill have to say that this was amazing. great job. can't wait to see what you write next.
BreeBBreakDance chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
This was great, i love how it changed from fighting to sex lol