Reviews for Providing Leverage
SilentLadyMusic1002 chapter 11 . 12/6
I love this story, I can’t find many good ones where Harry takes after his father in mischief making, I can’t wait to see what gets up to
Cat Feral chapter 11 . 10/27
More, please!
Lisa G chapter 11 . 10/24
This is so fantastic! I want more! Thanks for posting it.
Nathan Xavier chapter 1 . 7/14
Realizing that it's been two years somce the last update, I assume the story is abandoned but I thought I would tell you anyway that this has become my favorite crossover fanfiction ever. I love everything about it.

In the off chance you're still reading reviews, I would like to invite you to join an rpg site I'm part of called Sonora Academy. It's one of the American wizarding schools JP didn't realy look at. :) You can find us at: sonora. Terragenaonline. net (no spaces). We are always looking for new authors to join us and I'd be really excited if you wanted to submit a first year for our new term coming up in August. I hope you'll look around and considering it. If you have any questions, you can reach me at dhrelva at yahoo dot com, or just submitting a contact us form to the webmaster (that's me) at Sonora's site.

Again, Best. Crossover. Ever. Thank you for writing it.
gail19 chapter 11 . 6/20
Fun. Hope your muse brings you back this way someday.
tammgrogan chapter 11 . 5/12
I really enjoyed reading your story, I do wish you could please update it.
Thanks
lunea chapter 11 . 5/5
hi, this story is very well written, I really like it. I do hope you will continue it someday. I'll be checking back from time to time :-) - gby
*cackles*
It would probably do the Crew well to look into things like Mokeskine Pouches and Bottomless Bags and so on. It'll probably be a few years before JP can spell his own bags well enough, but even something half as awesome as Hermione's Beaded Bag would be dead useful, just for their Mail!
*giggles*
I'm going to go with a theory that popped into my head.
It might normally be odd for baby Harry to call Nate "Uncle" after less than a day, but! Since the Potters were in hiding for most of baby's life so far, I'd bet that pretty much the only people he's had exposure to are "Ma" and "Da", and their closest, who would have been "Uncle Moony", "Uncle Padfoot", and maybe some "Auntie's" like his godmother Alice. So Baby Harry doesn't actually have any memory or experience with anyone who didn't call themselves with a familial label when talking at him yet.
As Nate is not his "Da", and looks more like Padfoot and Moony than any "Auntie's", he's an "Unca".

Maybe he met Minerva and Albus, and so old people could be "Granpa", though from the books descriptions I'd think of Minerva as an older Aunt rather than an automatic "Granma" or "Nana", though she /could/ be a younger gran if she chose to claim that label.
... Now I'm wondering what the Gaelic for "Gran" or "Aunt" are...
madmanmark666 chapter 11 . 3/7
Loved this story I'm glad someone finally did a this hope you update soon
AshPhoenix93 chapter 11 . 2/6
I just love this story: You should update!
HEY CAN YOU POST AGAIN?
power214063 chapter 11 . 12/30/2016
I cant wait to read the reactions to jp repelling off the staircases or whatever he is going to repel off of
History chick at heart chapter 11 . 11/27/2016
I love it. You're pretty good with merging the two completely different worlds. And I love how your HP Dean has close to the same humor as Supernatural Dean. I don't know if you planned that or not, but you did amazing.
mythaeology chapter 11 . 10/27/2016
I love this so much. Leverage and Harry Potter are two of my favorite fandoms.