Reviews for If only
Melantha Frost chapter 4 . 11/5/2013
Hold on, lemme take a moment...

Amazing. Nothing has been able to make me truly cry. Twice. Just- I'm just gonna go cry some more now.
TheGoldenWritersApprentice chapter 3 . 6/3/2013
Awww I loved this one!
Guest chapter 3 . 4/3/2013
you read hunger games? you have to give it copyright the poem i mean
Mystery chapter 4 . 2/5/2013
OH... I am so close to crying right now(wipes a tear)... can you give me a moment*walks away*(sobs loudly and uncontrollably). This chapter is so sad and beautiful. Other than that, I LOVE this story. Keep up the good work! (Walks to a corner, sobs some more)
Silvrechan chapter 4 . 1/30/2013
I cried.
Mystery chapter 2 . 1/29/2013
I LOVE all the chapters, especially the one with Pitch. Please make chapters for Tooth and North, please!
Guest chapter 3 . 1/20/2013
O my sweet chocolate chip cookies this is goooood
kay chapter 3 . 1/2/2013
Thats sad, but good
Mystery chapter 3 . 12/29/2012
So sad... I LOVED IT !
theHuntress101 chapter 3 . 12/27/2012
Please update soon!
Silvrechan chapter 3 . 12/22/2012
THE FEELS! Each of these stories made me cry, especially the last one. Keep on writing these please!
darkendLuminescence chapter 3 . 12/12/2012
All of these are so sad, but I love them. Sometimes I like to cry, and sad stories like these help me.
Jokermask18 chapter 3 . 12/12/2012
Pitch was Ooc but good chapter though.
pepepepepepepepe chapter 2 . 12/4/2012
this made me really sad and i don't know why since usually its really hard for me to get upset over stories and you managed to just tug my heart strings with two short chapters?!
witchcraft i say :0

But seriously! I really like the way this story is going, (even if it has made me sad ) IT's really well written and i'm glad that somebody has written a good fic for Sandy seeing as he's such an under appreciated character and needs some love ;3;
I'm looking forward to the next chapter, if there is going to be one;
OH and also you seem to have accidentally copy and pasted the first paragraph twice? If i'm not mistaken ;u; Now to look and see if you have any other fics I like on your page!
sparkie926 chapter 2 . 11/28/2012
LOL,November 28th is today!