Reviews for A Message to Genwunners
goldenlucario1 chapter 2 . 3/16/2014
You b*stard! How could you! Stop, right before the climax! :( Damn cliffhanger! You better get to posting this chapter soon or Chuck Norris will manage this personally...and when that happens, I swear it won't turn out pretty for you!
...by the way, I loved the chapter once again :3 even though I didn't understand most of Black's action. Literally. But now to some criticism: Even though your humor is highly entertaining (for strange individuals like me) you throw too many characters in scene and I can't get a overview then. Or on some actions. Oh well. Who cares. I actually don't. THen.
Farewell my friend! -your weird- ss reviewer,
golden Lucario
goldenlucario1 chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
You have been watching too much Youtubepoop...am I right? Do you even watch that kind of stuff? 'Cause your humor is pretty damn similar to it and...I like it! XD
That's the way, uh-huh, uh-huh, I LIKE IT! Uh-huh, uh-huh!
The Great Spirit of Writing chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
What will a cheese fight accomplish? EVERYTHING!

Churro abuse!
The Undead Priest chapter 2 . 2/1/2013
Hee hee :3 The blue-white shipping scene was awesome and hilarious. Update... 0R i wud ki1 y0u1111!
Mr Hanzo of Salamander chapter 2 . 1/31/2013
"DAT ISZ A FANTASFIC POJEMAS!?

*hails*King of kings! AH REELY LICK UR EFART! GUD JUBMEWGMPMW

Okay enough with my poketrolling, AWESOME FIC, and where was the genwunner, that one uh... elohssa, did it died?
The Undead Priest chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
"Oww..." Capslock moaned.

Hahahaha, best part of story. YOUH ARE MAH FAVHRATE MWAKHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *huggs**dies*

But hey, I laughed the whole time reading it. Awesome work :D
RealityLost chapter 2 . 1/30/2013
Wow...
That's all I can say... :–]
Red-the-Mudkip chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
...This is making me laugh very very hard. XD Can't wait to finish it. Your humor fictions are REALLY funny. Always.

Keep it up. c:
E chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
How 2 be a genwunner:
1: Bang head on keyboard.
2: Insert the word "Pokemon".
3: Repeat.
Congratulations you are now the lowest of the low.
Example Time!
Caiotfalfif( :$1)$:?.!£\£,gjsjfpokemon$? 1&?£jhska
Guest chapter 2 . 1/18/2013
i have idea for you dragonborn comes in ,fus ro dahs everyone and rides of on dragon(dont understand this instanity but is funny)
witnessmebeabsolutelyflawless chapter 2 . 1/12/2013
Awesome! You could also make a reference to how a person in a Gen 1 game made a reference to a pokemon like Munna... If u dont already know about this and want more info you could PM me but anyway! Great story! I laughed for practically the whole story!
Super Serious Gal 3 chapter 2 . 1/11/2013
XD hilarious as usual. Have you heard about the announcement for Pokemon X and Y? It's coming out this October. Genwunners zwill zave zomething n3w to zpaz aboot.
Puttylol chapter 2 . 1/11/2013
OMGOMGOMGOGKGMTKG MOST EPIC CLIFFHANGER EVER. OMG OMG. THE WORLD IS GOING TO EXPLODE.

Billy Mays T.T how I miss your obnoxiously loud voice... MAY YOU FOREVER BE THE OXYGEN CLEAN THINGY GUY.

I LOVE how the gunwunners are all like regarded xD which they are in reality, FOR NOT SEEING THE LIGHT OF GEN 5( Geddit? Cus like Litwick is a candle, and candles light things up?)

Heh. Ha. Ha. Ha.

WEELLLL UPDATE SOON!
Silver Demon Sword chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Trolololololol this is what I was doing while reading this
Super Serious Gal 3 chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
*can't stop laughing*
I never realized how much Cheren is like Austria... Too bad you can't name your rival in Black/ White. Churros are awesome! They are as awesome as Prussia! I am seriously craving churros. Black2 cameo! Funny as always. Now if you excuse me (princess) I need to beat Austri- Cheren in the Driftveil Tournament. Again. For fun.
Smell ya later!