Reviews for Virus
Emberka-2012 chapter 9 . 7/12/2013
Sweet ending. Daryl's reaction to sneezing Maggie was pretty funny.
Samara44 chapter 9 . 7/12/2013
Good fic!

I can't imagine how it would be if the real Daryl gets sick in the serie and needs to be take care of by the others. Maybe it would look like your story!
tracys dream chapter 9 . 7/12/2013
That was lovely!
syntheticaesthetic chapter 9 . 7/11/2013
Adorable ending!
Emberka-2012 chapter 8 . 6/28/2013
Daryl with a medical magazine in his hands - a sight that was fun to see.
tracys dream chapter 7 . 6/10/2013
Awesome chapter!
Looking forward to reading more.
syntheticaesthetic chapter 7 . 6/10/2013
Daryl just can't obey Doctor's orders!
TealEyedBeing chapter 6 . 3/8/2013
Daryl's self-depreciation has become one of my favorite sources of angst, and you write it so well that it feels like you're slowly prying my chest open and my heart just can't keep up against the strain. It's fucking gorgeous and I am hooked. I will reread this over and over again
kyri0sity chapter 6 . 2/7/2013
Good to see Daryl on the mend. Nice to see he's actually going to have some recuperation time & not getting up to save the world right after almost dying. Kudos for getting the IV inserted somewhere besides the crook of the arm. I have been avidly following your story, Herschel & Carol's dialogue with Daryl seems to have wandered a bit further from canon this chapter than your prior chapters. Not that writing OOC is a bad thing, this is a fanfiction site, after all. It justs feels a little off from how you've been writing. That being said, this story is uniquely yours, the amount of detail & imagery in your writing really brings the reader down into the story and the plot is awesome. I look forward to more.
syntheticaesthetic chapter 6 . 2/4/2013
so. cute. can't. handle.
LoneAngel666 chapter 6 . 2/4/2013
AWWWWWWWWWWW! Thank you so much for updating! These chapters are getting sweeter and sweeter ! I love them and i can't wait to see what happens next! I hope the group shows Daryl how much they actually care about him. It would be sweet. :D Update soon please! :D
Effigy chapter 6 . 2/3/2013
Oh I'm so happy to see this updated! I've been wondering what was going in with this story. I can't wait to read more.
BurningDecks chapter 5 . 1/27/2013
I'm dying. I actually think I'm dying with the need to read on. I want li'le Daryl to get better, some chicken soup and a hot cocoa is in order I believe!
tracys dream chapter 5 . 1/16/2013
This is so awesome - looking forward to more.
jacquelyn.oh chapter 5 . 1/9/2013