Reviews for Break You Out
Miss-Tyk chapter 1 . 9/3/2015
Cute!
noirlail8 chapter 1 . 2/10/2015
I know you wrote this story a very, very long time ago, but I've just read it and it's so sweet and perfect that I had to let you know just how much I love it.
Thanks so very much for sharing :)
TankOfO2 chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
Sigh, you make me go all 'awwww' and sigh again. Pillow fight? I personally love those, what an awsome idea!
spaceman-earthgirl chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
Cute, great fic. I love the whole breaking out of prison idea.
Terry chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
Great addition to the episode
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Amazing story! I really enjoyed it!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Wow! Loved this piece.
JeuxDeVagues chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
"Just you," he offers easily, his eyes glittering with it, whatever it is. "Just beautiful you." - Sappy Castle is amazing

I loved the whole 'I'd get you out' canon, so I love this. His fear and her admission that they want privacy and safety and each other, always, is really well done. Not too dark. Hopeful, especially on Beckett's end, which feels right, because she was the one who finally said, let's do this. Loving these post-eps.
GT500RonSmith chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
So good! Thanks!
bluedaisy05 chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
what a beautifully light end to a very heavy episode!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
nice, I really like this one, thanks
oldimp chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Nice!
anonymous.individual chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
So sweet and genuine. :) Loved it.
Twyger chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
It is so sweet the way Kate brings him around from his paranoia - founded in this case. Tyson is a sicko. I love how she keeps him in the moment, the way he has for her for so long, and focused on her. Great post-ep, thank you!
Kaz chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Oh wow just found this, loved this episode and love this fic so it's just a perfect combination really ;o) thanks so much for posting. Kaz