Reviews for Lust and Love
Starcakes chapter 7 . 6/9/2014
This is really good. I love supernatural stuff.
The fact that you made Sasuke a dragon here is really quite enjoyable. That's why he knew that Hinata was a seducer in the first chapter.
And Sai! I love him! Hahaha. He is such a joy in this story!

Please do continue this story. It's really good. And I would love to know where you are taking us with this supernatural world of Naruto characters.

Ps. Your bits of smuts with Sasuke/Naruto/Neji with Hinata are just so delish! :))
I want to see some Sai action as well. Hahaha!
Dangerously Disheveled chapter 7 . 6/5/2014
This looks promising! I can't wait what's gonna happen next. :)
Mara chapter 7 . 10/18/2013
That was intense! u definately have a way with words inthe world of lust and love. Pls update soon!
themellyb123 chapter 7 . 9/5/2013
Sad to know you updated the day before my birthday and that you haven't updated since. Update soon my love! _
themellyb123 chapter 6 . 9/5/2013
Did she kill Naruto or am I mistaken?
themellyb123 chapter 5 . 9/5/2013
That was odd, to say the least X} Enjoyable but odd. I hold onto this mental image of Neji being a douche, I don't like him, unless he's with TenTen X} I might write him as a good guy, but I don't like him X}
themellyb123 chapter 4 . 9/5/2013
You have to love the perv that is Sasuke X}
themellyb123 chapter 3 . 9/5/2013
Why am I in love with everyone in those story? X} Except for the male ratio of the Hyuuga's o_o aside from that, everyone sounds sessy! OvO
themellyb123 chapter 2 . 9/5/2013
Aww, poor girl, such an evil father she has.
themellyb123 chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
Hot and bothered, for one. I absolutely loved it! _
kandita chapter 7 . 7/31/2013
Quiet nice...but what will happen to the ones she hold dear?
blackirishawk chapter 7 . 7/19/2013
Woo! That was too hot for words! Lol
Melissa Spencer chapter 7 . 7/16/2013
I love this fanfiction. So hot! Please let me know why Sasuke can keep up with her! OMG, I read it all in 2 hours! hahaha Love it! Please continue!
SonniDeVicious chapter 7 . 7/16/2013
Although it is pervy, it is interesting and I like it. Naruto reminds me of Zero from 'Vampire Knight' and Sai reminds me of Damon Salvatore (not sure why though). Maybe you should involve Kiba (he could be a werewolf), Shino and Gaara, and make a reverse harem (including Naruto, Sasuke and Neji). Update it more often!
dumdeedum chapter 7 . 7/12/2013
Whew! That's hot!

Never read a PNR Naruto fanfic before! Me likey! I like that Sasuke is a dragon and Hinata is an innocent type succubus. Nicely written work! Hope you update again soon.