Reviews for Lust and Love
Please continue i really like this story 3
Mea061998 chapter 9 . 4/7/2015
loveeeeee it
Skye15 chapter 9 . 4/6/2015
Update please! I really like your plots for you SasuHina fics. They are awesome! One of the best I've read. ;)
kandita chapter 9 . 3/31/2015
I am very disappointed in Hinata. Anyone, that changes for someone to me never have any belief,faith, confidence, self-esteem in the self to begin with. What will her family think? I agree with her sister...we can't choose amd we were born into families for a reason.

Now, what exactly is Naruto feeling? Lust or whatever it is Hinata is feeling for him? Also, Her dad to,d her not to rust the fairies. Why would she disobey? He must have a very solid reason for telling her that.

I am anxious to read the next chapter to find out what she will chose.

By the way, welcome back! You are one of the few favorite author I like and I am very happy to have u back
kandita chapter 6 . 3/31/2015
Wait minute...let me get this...Hinata wants to be human because of Naruto? She just met him...and what in the world makes her think he wants her as well? Wtf is wrong with this girl!
Rose101226 chapter 9 . 3/31/2015
Hope you update soon!
Caroline chapter 8 . 3/27/2015
I do hope you will continue because I love the fantasy elements of the story. :)
Guest chapter 8 . 3/19/2015
I'm hating Hinata in this. She is just so whiny. But love Sasuke here. I just hope she changes her mind.
lala1224 chapter 8 . 3/15/2015
I love the lemons... so i hope u update more.
azsiar chapter 8 . 3/13/2015
Yay! You updated! :) hehe Looking forward to the next chapters! This seems so exciting. I actually like the world and imagery that you've set up here! I can imagine it. :) I can't wait for Hinata to get over Naruto :P hehehe Go Sasuke!
onlyluna chapter 8 . 3/11/2015
Glad you updated after so long. But it felt rushed. Take your time.
Rhe Muliya Young chapter 8 . 3/11/2015
I miss you soooo much, I thought I'd never see this fict update again :')
OhSunnyDay chapter 8 . 3/11/2015
OMG you frickin' updated! Been reading this story even since I had not had ffn account. And now that I have one... and BOOM! - you updated! I'm glad I remember the title of this story and your username. *simply added this to my story alert

By the way, thank you so much for updating! Please don't stop writing. I promise I will not give up on you and this story ;)
Rose101226 chapter 8 . 3/10/2015
Love it! Hope to hear of soon!
VitaAiur chapter 7 . 6/9/2014
This is really good. I love supernatural stuff.
The fact that you made Sasuke a dragon here is really quite enjoyable. That's why he knew that Hinata was a seducer in the first chapter.
And Sai! I love him! Hahaha. He is such a joy in this story!

Please do continue this story. It's really good. And I would love to know where you are taking us with this supernatural world of Naruto characters.

Ps. Your bits of smuts with Sasuke/Naruto/Neji with Hinata are just so delish! :))
I want to see some Sai action as well. Hahaha!