Reviews for Arkham's Final Horror
Youre awesome chapter 5 . 4/2
Simply amazing. Keep writiing please! Austin is one freaky dude and I love him. HAHA

I hope you update soon! You're honestly one of my fave authors! I feel so lucky to have stumbled upon your work! and so far I'm a fan of everything you've written tbh. I feel a connection with your work, I could actually 'feel' the emotions as I read.( Did that make any sense?) like I feel scared, intruiged, excited and simply hooked! lol You make me feel and that's one of the reasons why I love your work :)

I hope you have tons of inspirations and motivation! Kudos!
Jenicide24 chapter 5 . 1/21
holy balls, that was awesome! I sooooo look forward to the next chapter! :D
this is one of my fav joker stories!
DoctorWhoXX chapter 3 . 4/4/2014
I want Joker to be as hilariously psychotic as you can make him. :-) I hope that doesn't put too much pressure on you.
Jenicide24 chapter 4 . 4/4/2014
Very good update. I love the imagery and trying to figure out what's in someone's head, the metaphores behind the dialogues. Bravo!
Kas221 chapter 3 . 3/23/2013
loved it!
Jasran chapter 3 . 2/23/2013
Oh, now that is just mean, ending it there! Not fair!

Also, the sadistic psychopath version of the Joker would my pick.
killakenny chapter 3 . 2/23/2013
First off, let me start by saying that this story is friggin' dope!

Now for some points of criticism:

I really like your take on the walls. That was very unique and I'm almost envious you came up with that description before me :-)

The story, up to this point, doesn't provide much in the way of scenery nor imagery. In my experience, horror utilizes the scenery/imagery to position and enhance the feeling the story evokes. Perhaps, establishing distance, direction, depth, smell, and color will help. You pointed out the walls (an excellent description to be sure) and the flickering lights but perhaps build a more coherent scene where you describe things that make the Arkham look even more terrifying.

I know you said that the plot was going to take off in the next chapter and you were just building a scene here, but is Arkham Asylum going to be an antagonist in the story as well as the Joker? If that is your aim, I recommend sitting down and jotting down some personality traits, some adjectives, and some images that really capture it. In my mind, that'll really help you build the scene.

I suppose this story is written for Batman afictionados so you're banking on the fact that most of your readers are well versed into the Batman mythos and have seen BB, TDK, and TDKR. That said: Even though most of your audience knows what the Joker and Arkam look like, it can't hurt to add some description to it. Especially, when Austin is looking at the clown through the video feed. Something tells me that Arkham doesn't use high-tech video and so the Joker's image looks distorted. Hope this all helps and you feel that my criticism is positive. Really looking forward to you posting more of this story!
killakenny chapter 2 . 2/23/2013
This is awesome! The sample of 100 Bottles of Beer into Drops of Blood is genius. I'm going to keep reading. Bravo. Your prologue is very intriguing too. I'll give a complete assessment once I'm done reading but after reading the part with the song...I couldn't wait. This is dope! Checkout my story Shadow Of The Bat: Best Served Cold if you get a chance.
Mrs.Volterra chapter 2 . 12/28/2012
moreeeeee plz
Jenicide24 chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
OOOh, nice opening. Can't wait to see more!
Y. Honey chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Not bad, however, this is based on the Nolanverse and there is a category for Batman Begins/Dark Knight/ rises in the movies section of the site.

Please move your story there as stories in the incorrect category are reportable. Otherwise, this is well made.

Y. Honey
Critics United.
Shaddic chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
I love this idea, please continue!