Reviews for oh, happy dagger
Sque-Fangirl chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Can you explain the ending to me please? It wasn't very clear :(
DeidaraUlquiorra chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
I didn't really read or watch Shakespeare so I'm actually really confused about that last bit
QLGingerBlade chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Animecherryblossem33 chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
This was awesome...O LOVED IT!
lovelysickness chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
This is my favorite K story so far. I'm obsessed with it. I can't stop read it over and over again. You do a great justice on both of them, it's totally plausible the situation you created and... god, I love this couple so bad. GREAT WORK.
Awesome Fangirl chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
That was awesome thank you for writing it TTwTT
Mishaa chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
(That's weird. I feel like I've already left a review for this. I read this before and I'm sure I left a review. Huh. Question: Did you post this anywhere else? Perhaps AO3?)

As for the review:

This is the second time I've read this and it just gets better!

Your take on their relationship is beautiful! I love seeing it play out! This should be my new headcanon. In fact, it should be CANON. The concept is just genius! Fushimi visiting Yata every month... I especially liked "Ahh, so it's the normal routine of you refusing to acknowledge me the morning after." It's one of my favorite lines that made me "Squeee!"

There aren't enough episodes aired for me to really grasp their characters, but I really hope they're how you portrayed them here! Fushimi is beyond adorable.

I'd also like to give you a million kudos for making this even before episode 5 came out. It's amazing how you constructed this with the little material given / implied by the anime. Fushimi and Yata hadn't even interacted yet.

I loved the bonus Munakata/Mikoto implications. ;)

Overall, I really enjoyed it and I'm going to be looking forward to more of your SaruMisa's!
Hikari Hiroyuki chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
this is...this is...really amazing, I really like this story so much...I'm speechless...
Yukio Sunshaine chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
Wooow! I like this... no, scratch that. I loved this story to the very core.

You give so much justice to Yata and Fushimi. Fushimi, the obsessed stalker who /now/ comes by Yata-chan's house every month? Me gusta that. And Yata-chan, the narcissist? He loves himself best. Fushimi's second. My favorite part. Two thumbs up for that :)

Relating them to Romeo and Juliet was the bomb. They're /totally/ the Romeo and Juliet in K. Good job! And that sexy scene was hawt. And hmmm... I wonder where Munakata is? LOL -eyebrow wiggle- I think I already know.

Anyway, yeah. It was a very great read. Very satisfying too.
How about you make a one-shot fic about what happened between Munakata and Mikoto? That'd be lovely. :)
UndineAlice chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Oh gosh, this was so good! I absolutely love the way you portrayed Yata and Fushimi's relationship and the comparison to Romeo and Juliet was really well written. You did a lovely job with this!

- UndineAlice