Reviews for Not Willing to Risk It
great writing nice work
Guest chapter 17 . 11/18/2014
You should make a chapter18 19 20
Guest chapter 17 . 9/21/2013
Hi there, just came across your story and I love it. My goodness Liv keeps things interesting in the White House...appendicitis, falling while pregnant, saving the woman's life in the bathroom, and now being pregnant. I love this...I hope you find time in your busy schedule to keep updating this story...

Glad to read you are becoming an actual Gladiator in a Suit...we need good lawyers...

Thanks for sharing this story with me.
Aunt Dee94 chapter 17 . 9/17/2013
I almost didn't read this story because I thought Olivia was going to die. I am glad I took a chance because this is a very good story and not what I thought at all.
BeckyPo chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
Whooo. I bet Fitz was more than relieved to find out Liv didn't have cancer. So they have plans huh. Let's see how this goes.
chocolate1 chapter 17 . 9/16/2013
Don't worry about it...your life and getting that degree comes first and foremost! You are giving us free entertainment so we can't complain.

Although you tried to trick us, I knew that she was pregnant. Hot Dog! I'm certain they're both going to be thrilled about this news especially Fitz!

Dang Fitz your first Thanksgiving and you almost kill the family with your cooking :) It will be a long while before they eat something you make again. You can start small with some toast :D

After further review, I never want to be in and around a politician bc their life is a stage.
jazphace chapter 17 . 9/16/2013
LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT! Another OLITZ baby! Yea! ;-)
ScotchSista chapter 6 . 9/15/2013
I thought Liv had appendicitis because I had the same symptoms as she did. Fortunately my did not rupture. Good chapter. Keep on writing.
ScotchSista chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
So, Liv doesn't have cancer. Nice twist. Glad Fitz did not allow Liv to talk him out of the divorce. Can't wait to see where you take this story. Keep on writing.
Crabapple Ct chapter 16 . 8/28/2013
Don't give up. Hey have you seen Brothers & Sisters it may give you a energy boost. How about Olivia being jealous Fitz has to hire a new secretary and she has the hots for Hot Sexy President, she always blocking Olivia from seeing him or give her incorrect information causing some small problem with the first couple, reminding them of the vows they took about communication. Story about Mellie getting married to her boyfriend and she having a baby. Children have to choose where to spend Mother's Day. Just a storyline and you choose the narrative. Just suggestion
Crabapple Ct chapter 11 . 8/28/2013
I love the humor that you give to Olitz. Him having all her shoes removed and put into storage adorable. I'm enjoying this pregnancy. He's really overprotective but, it's cute.
Crabapple Ct chapter 6 . 8/28/2013
I'm really enjoying how you are portraying Olitz. I've done nothing but smile, I even laugh and cry during the wedding ceremony. I'm only on chapter 6 I believe that the rest of this story will be enjoyable. This is way better then the original scandal. Keep up the great work.
Jessica chapter 16 . 8/25/2013
OMG! You are like a mini Shonda Rhimes. I'm so addicted that i read every chapter within 2 hours. I'm DYING for more. Never stop writing you are great!
loveolitz chapter 15 . 8/8/2013
I just finished your story and I loved it
maggie chapter 15 . 2/17/2013
just found this story and i love it please update soon