Reviews for Fluffy Fluffy!
AuoQuNa chapter 2 . 4/12
also u may want to make au's their fluffy and funny... im sorry
AuoQuNa chapter 2 . 4/12
uhm can I make a suggestion? since ur making a oneshot book also its themes fluff. fluff is cute with angst. and its much more fluff if its in hayato's pov like his having a nightmare or smth and ryuu is there to comfort him. u can like write hayato's opinion bout his love ryuu. dunno if u consider it but anyways. i really like ur oneshot book and the stories. i hope u make more of this. its cute!
Yes plz... hayato pov.
Thumbs up for your work
melodyofbrokenwings chapter 2 . 3/6
This is definitely fluffy fluffy! There needs to be more jealousy! Love letters and mushy Valentine's/White Day fuwa fuwa. I enjoy this a lot!
4311KING chapter 1 . 4/30/2016
OMG! I think my heart just bursted~
Lamalaka chapter 1 . 2/9/2016
Cuuuttteeeee
IceDragon5683 chapter 2 . 11/13/2015
Aw! So cute! I just joined this fandom and I'm so in love. I'm happy that there are at least a few fanfics over these cuties (even if I wish there were more...). I think getting Hayato's POV would be really nice for a story (especially if he's jealous :3).
Best wishes!
Eoh chapter 2 . 5/29/2014
More please!
This is good, really.
I am full but want more!
tuckwoo chapter 2 . 5/2/2014
They were really cute! /
ddeiSmile chapter 2 . 1/14/2014
This was so perfect... I can't breath.
Really, really wonderful.
Love it!
natsuki23 chapter 2 . 5/23/2013
So cute!
queersanji chapter 2 . 5/20/2013
This is amazing! And please do some in Hayato's POV! As for prompts, can you do one where Hayato is comforting Ryuu for some reason or another (maybe a nightmare about losing Kotarou or something). xD
One gaishi chapter 2 . 4/9/2013
Ohmygod ohmygod. Please please please update! I will do anything if you update! Please this is so cute and sweet gahh!
ranchan-akari chapter 2 . 2/3/2013
This is adorable. We're just waiting for this to happen in canon! ;D
KnuxadowManiac chapter 2 . 1/6/2013
waaahhh, sooo awesome! x33

'kami-tan', shoo cwuutteeee i bet he would make a good daddy for his and ryuu's children *sinister fangirl laugh*

this time, kotarou-chan was the matchmaker! x33
aahh, i simply LOVE this pairing, and i LOVE how you write it! x33

if you're still accepting prompts, i'd have some suggestions
of course i don't know if you write m-rated stuff and that, so for sum fluffy ryuu/kami
maybe taka-chan and kotarou-chan getting into a fight and being mad at each other, so to make them make up again, ryuu and kami go out with them ,s o the two can play alone together...not realizing it's actually like a date!

orrrr...usaida/ryuu (smth smutty :DD), usaida convinces the kids to help him gang up on ryuu, so when ryuu accidently falls asleep in the daycare room, the kids help him tie ryuu up...usuaida starts feeling ryuu up, telling the kids its only a game! ryuu tells usuaida he can do whatever he wants to him if he stops doing it infront of the children...and when the parents pick the kids up..hehehehehe..(sry, i've been on the kinkmeme too long xD)

LOVED THAT CHAPTER! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK! x3