Reviews for Fluffy Fluffy!
IceDragon5683 chapter 2 . 11/13
Aw! So cute! I just joined this fandom and I'm so in love. I'm happy that there are at least a few fanfics over these cuties (even if I wish there were more...). I think getting Hayato's POV would be really nice for a story (especially if he's jealous :3).
Best wishes!
Eoh chapter 2 . 5/29/2014
More please!
This is good, really.
I am full but want more!
tuckwoo chapter 2 . 5/2/2014
They were really cute! /
ddeiSmile chapter 2 . 1/14/2014
This was so perfect... I can't breath.
Really, really wonderful.
Love it!
natsuki23 chapter 2 . 5/23/2013
So cute!
queersanji chapter 2 . 5/20/2013
This is amazing! And please do some in Hayato's POV! As for prompts, can you do one where Hayato is comforting Ryuu for some reason or another (maybe a nightmare about losing Kotarou or something). xD
One gaishi chapter 2 . 4/9/2013
Ohmygod ohmygod. Please please please update! I will do anything if you update! Please this is so cute and sweet gahh!
ranchan-akari chapter 2 . 2/3/2013
This is adorable. We're just waiting for this to happen in canon! ;D
KnuxadowManiac chapter 2 . 1/6/2013
waaahhh, sooo awesome! x33

'kami-tan', shoo cwuutteeee i bet he would make a good daddy for his and ryuu's children *sinister fangirl laugh*

this time, kotarou-chan was the matchmaker! x33
aahh, i simply LOVE this pairing, and i LOVE how you write it! x33

if you're still accepting prompts, i'd have some suggestions
of course i don't know if you write m-rated stuff and that, so for sum fluffy ryuu/kami
maybe taka-chan and kotarou-chan getting into a fight and being mad at each other, so to make them make up again, ryuu and kami go out with them ,s o the two can play alone together...not realizing it's actually like a date!

orrrr...usaida/ryuu (smth smutty :DD), usaida convinces the kids to help him gang up on ryuu, so when ryuu accidently falls asleep in the daycare room, the kids help him tie ryuu up...usuaida starts feeling ryuu up, telling the kids its only a game! ryuu tells usuaida he can do whatever he wants to him if he stops doing it infront of the children...and when the parents pick the kids up..hehehehehe..(sry, i've been on the kinkmeme too long xD)

KnuxadowManiac chapter 1 . 1/6/2013

i've only recently started reading GB and its soooooooo supper duuper cutteeee!

still, i cant help to think that ryuuich is a lot like mikado ryuugamine from durarara!, or at least how we fangirl love to portray him x33

so this is SO FKKKKNN MUCh fanservice to me, i cant help but to squeal and giggle and ryuu/kami is my OTP...well...maybe after IzaMika (drrr!) xD

please keep writing, i almost fainted when i found out there is a fandom for this!
(when i was typing it in my google browser i was like pleasepleasepleaseplease...OMFGYES!)

love your story, soo much kawaii and fluffy and everyone IC, so well portrayed! please write more!

i'll start a new religion and make you my god if u write ryuu/kami smut..o.o

Whisky Whisk chapter 2 . 11/10/2012
Kotarou planned that! Haha. And Ryuuichi is as slow as usual but that's what makes this pairing awesome.
Anyway, I freaking love it. I really love the way you write, I think I've mentioned it already. :3
Haha. Well, hope to read more from you.
Whisky Whisk chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Aaaaawwww! Hayato confessing, I can actually imagine that. Haha. He would be so blunt and emotionless and Ryuuichi would be stuttering and flushing. And I also love teasing Hayato! Yess. Ryuuichi is a really really slow person. But aaaww, Kotarou wanted a kiss! They should have kissed, Kotarou wanted it anyway!
Fanfictionlover1991 chapter 2 . 11/9/2012
I thought this story was so cute! I love it! Please continue writing more.
Eorendel chapter 2 . 11/7/2012
Eorendel chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Cute. Can I join this club?