Reviews for Behind Blue Eyes
Elflumpo chapter 5 . 6/8
Best story I've read on here! Very Cain! Please do more...?!
Doom Marine 54 chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
Not gonna lie Kathel is probably the most adorable Commissar I've ever read about.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/2/2013
I won't presume to give you advice since you're obviously far better at writing than I will ever be, I would like to say I think this story is one of the best I've read on this site. I'd love to read more if/when it's taken off hold, but even if you never get back to it I just wanted to say that I enjoyed this story immensely.
Kit chapter 5 . 10/31/2013
I like the story. I just feel slightly weird when ever you have someone say commissar Sharpe. Probably because Sharpe is my last name as well. Kind of weird to think that I might have a greaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat grandaughter from an iceworld.
z chapter 5 . 9/4/2013
Please update this is a wonderfully written story, something which is in short supply in warhammer fan fic.
z chapter 5 . 8/27/2013
Stories this well written. Are very very rare in this area of fanfiction, hands down the best 40k story here, I love all of the characters, I actually want phelinas to win! The dialogue is fast and witty, overall very realistic, I love it please do update I have been following this since your first published it, even if you don't update I just thought I should show my appreciation like I should have been doing for every chapter,
Your biggest fan.
Z
Kindred's Bloody Masquerade chapter 5 . 1/17/2013
I hope you intend to carry on with this excellent story. Its easily one of the best 40k fics on this site and i even found it more enjoyable than some of the Black Library stories I've read. Keep up the good work.
ilak74 chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
This is by far the most well written 40K story I've read on this site. I've read a lot of them. The rest of the writers on this site that I've seen so far can't really compete with you. I'm talking about your language... I don't mean to insult you in any way, but I feel that the plot of the story is stretched a bit thin. I hope you don't gas out while trying to develop the character Kathel!
Unless the fight with the Tyranids was the end of the story, that is. I hope not.
BIBOTOT chapter 5 . 1/9/2013
This is one of the best Imperial Guards stories in this site. The characters are so real and the writing style is fluent enough. Very nice stuff.
Also, if possible, please leave a review on one my story, Dire Strait because it is the only serious Warhammer 40k piece I've written and your reviews are both constructive and AWESOME!
artilyon-rand chapter 5 . 12/26/2012
eeeh?
TheLastHuman chapter 5 . 12/25/2012
Pretty great story, I love the characterizations, most of all Kathel's uncertainty and Derich's empathetic attitude. Can't wait for you to publish more chapters.
artilyon-rand chapter 3 . 12/11/2012
GEEZ
artilyon-rand chapter 2 . 12/11/2012
O-O
artilyon-rand chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
HUB LOOKS NICE
shadow1real chapter 4 . 12/10/2012
Amazing story can't wait for the next chapter