Reviews for Barefoot in Texas
princeselisa chapter 23 . 7/12
Great story. Thanks!
Great story
Damn! That prologue is quite the hook!
kamapaludo chapter 1 . 5/4
hello just visiting from the hp fandom. your story kind of reminds me of a luna lovegood/draco malfoy pairing (which is not a ship a usually read, but I can kind of see them in your characters). lovely story. thank you!
narsuess chapter 23 . 5/2
For me this is so amazingly written sad story, though the happy ending made up for the sadness. Since the first time you introduced bella I didn’t know why I felt for that girl, she made me sad, maybe the way she hid her feelings well or like Edward I also assumed she just barely got by and I just didn’t know how Edward would leave his safe life to be with her. Thankfully all were answered on final chapters.

Love the smut scenes in this story, so hot. And I just love you told the story from EPOV only.
Thank you for creating this awesomeness.
Borntocontest chapter 23 . 3/13
It feels like in just 4 months I will have the chance to pass by them in Chicago ;)

Great story. I mean GREAT story, that is :) thank you so much for sharing
Valya 001 chapter 23 . 3/13
This was a fantastic ride that you took us on! I loved every single chapter. You made me fall in love with a carefree Bella with Indian scarves and scary driving.
About the last chapter, I found it amazing the way you went from present to past. Most of the writers start from the earlier years and then move towards where the characters are at present.
Thanks for this wonderful ride. :-)
twigfairy chapter 22 . 2/17
So beautiful
I can't believe I haven't reqd this story sooner
Nina chapter 23 . 1/4
I’ve read this 6 Xs and it gets better each time!
Bella sweet03 chapter 23 . 12/27/2017
I find it very ironic that I am reading it in 2017 with 2018 just around the corner.
LuvnmesumEdward chapter 10 . 11/3/2017
I am so loving this! I feel like its going to go downhill because of his shitty parents, but I know all will be ok!
sue1zide chapter 18 . 11/1/2017
I've wondered if Vickie ever made it big?
bernadettehlobo chapter 23 . 10/27/2017
wow obly found your stories now and really enjoyed this one! really well written
XxLittleMissMidnightxX chapter 23 . 10/23/2017
This was just an amazing story. Thank you
sue1zide chapter 3 . 10/15/2017
I can't find the rec'd story or author.
4,272 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »