Reviews for Barefoot in Texas
SianJohn chapter 23 . 5/12
Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful story with us, I thoroughly enjoyed it.
Sapphire Petrova Cullen chapter 23 . 3/6
Another gem that was hidden somewhere... totally loved the story, thanks for once again writing another masterpiece!
Sapphire Petrova Cullen chapter 22 . 3/6
Awhh I don't want the story to be over
Sapphire Petrova Cullen chapter 21 . 3/6
Master of the Universe as in... the original 50 Shades story which was a twific? Is it available somewhere?
Sapphire Petrova Cullen chapter 2 . 3/5
Loll! I thought the man was Jasper XD
Elle Whitecap chapter 22 . 3/4
Loved Bohemian Bella and Edward!
somewhereinbetween78 chapter 23 . 2/12
Another beautiful story! I just love Bella’s free spirit in this. And Edward’s struggle to find out what he really wants. I love how your stories never drag on, always just long and sweet enough
Pattigirl23 chapter 1 . 10/15/2021
This was an amazing story! Simply perfect, your writing is fantastic and I loved everything. Thank you for sharing.
Cknsw chapter 23 . 10/9/2021
Loved it
jaishea chapter 23 . 10/3/2021
I am not sure when I loved a story so much. Absolutely charming, smart, sweet, hot, fun, and wonderful all around. Definintely some take-aways in this one! Thank you!
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 23 . 8/4/2021
What an awesome story!
I truly loved it; but then again, you never disappoint!
Thank you!
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 19 . 8/4/2021
I think Eloise is the true hero of this story! I love the relationship she has with Edward.
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 16 . 8/4/2021
My spidey sense tells me Carlisle was involved or has knowledge of either Bella's father or her mother's death. I hope he wasn't involved in some sort of cover up...
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 13 . 8/4/2021
Something doesn't feel right about that story...
Why do I think there is a backstory from Carlisle that Edward is unaware of?
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 4 . 8/3/2021
Kind of reminds me of "Sweet November" with Keanu Reeves and Charlize Theron.
Love that movie.