Reviews for Barefoot in Texas
LuvnmesumEdward chapter 10 . 11/3
I am so loving this! I feel like its going to go downhill because of his shitty parents, but I know all will be ok!
sue1zide chapter 18 . 11/1
I've wondered if Vickie ever made it big?
bernadettehlobo chapter 23 . 10/27
wow obly found your stories now and really enjoyed this one! really well written
XxLittleMissMidnightxX chapter 23 . 10/23
This was just an amazing story. Thank you
sue1zide chapter 3 . 10/15
I can't find the rec'd story or author.
OhGeeFantasy chapter 4 . 8/30
These two are sweet together.
Xo
Gee
OhGeeFantasy chapter 3 . 8/26
Ugh. Edward's family is annoying. I want him to tell them to eff off.
OhGeeFantasy chapter 2 . 8/26
Love it!
Thanks!
OhGeeFantasy chapter 1 . 8/26
I can't believe I'm just now reading this story. I'm late...very late to the party.
Xo,
Gee
Jazz04 chapter 23 . 8/11
I loved this fic!
Cina's chapter 23 . 7/8
I have absolutely loved this story..., from the first line to their last kiss. You wrapped everything up so nicely. I loved how you went backwards in the last chapter. Now I know how they picked Jolie's name. Loved it. Thank you.
Mia chapter 22 . 6/28
Nice!
ChrisDGoosey chapter 23 . 6/23
Where do I start? I can't believe this was your first fanfic offering. You have a wonderful, fluid writing style, with a real talent for conveying emotion. This is a beutiful story that will become a favourite. You have created a happy place that readers will want to return to again and again - and that is very special. I love the way you manage to allow your characters to explore and come to terms with their feelings with intelligence (rather than being so slow on the uptake that you just want to strangle them!). Thank you very much.
Mtg526 chapter 23 . 5/16
I am in love wth everything you write! This is so different than anything I've read before, but it was so so good. I will be rereading it again someday!
acw1 chapter 23 . 3/16
great story to read again - this last chapter made me cry like a baby - again!
4,262 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »