Reviews for Barefoot in Texas
HappyEndingLover chapter 23 . 10/12/2020
what a wonderful story!
Breathless02 chapter 23 . 8/15/2020
Such a beautiful story! The last three chapter were kind of too much, but i loved everything else. Thank you!
pinkshoes81 chapter 23 . 4/16/2020
Love this story, thank you for sharing x
MamaJoyof3 chapter 23 . 3/16/2020
I can’t believe I waited so long to read such an amazing story! You are an awesome story teller and I love everything you write!

My heart ached for Edward in this story and I absolutely loved a hippie Bella!
Ashlie Christine chapter 23 . 1/20/2020
Awesome story! Loved it!
Secretrevenge chapter 23 . 1/16/2020
Reading once again, still so good.
ReadingRainbow7 chapter 23 . 12/9/2019
I loved this story. Thanks for the journey!
litmajoronleave chapter 23 . 11/3/2019
I have immensely enjoyed this story. The (literal) journey this lovely couple has made, still making somewhere. I love Edward's transformation, and cried a bit (ok a lot) when he thanked B for saving him, because she really did. They deserve to be happy with their growing family, that includes the grandparents :) and Uncle Em of course lol. I really hope Monkey is still around as of July 2018 :) I imagine him having a real long life! Thanks again for this story. Very inspiring!
Just Sus chapter 23 . 11/1/2019
I just fell in love with this story for the second time! Thank you!
Guest chapter 23 . 9/26/2019
OMG - this story was all kinds of wonderful PLUS the steamy parts didn't hurt either. LOL!

Thanks for sharing.
sunflowerexpress chapter 20 . 9/7/2019
Its 4am and I should be asleep but I’ve been binging this story and it’s beautiful.
dpennell007 chapter 23 . 6/29/2019
With the advent of your latest story, I decided to see if there was anything of yours I hadn't read yet - and I found this little gem. EPOV throughout for 100% win! The last chapter truly was perfection.

And you took me down memory lane with your fabulous recs! Thanks lady, you never disappoint.
edward-n-bella-fr-eternity1207 chapter 23 . 5/25/2019
Absolutely beautiful ending! You had me tearing up a bit... I love how you went backward in time instead of the other way around! I might have to borrow that sometime! The Bella you created is definitely the most unique and genuine depiction I’ve ever read on this forum and I’ve read hundreds... You are truly talented
I thank the Lemonade Stand
Guest chapter 23 . 3/23/2019
Wow this story was amazing. I want to read it again.
Thanks for your time
Regards
LQUEZ
Fleur50 chapter 23 . 3/22/2019
Quelle belle histoire, j’ai adoré! Si romantique et si sexy!

Lu avec Google Translate. French. Montréal, Québec.
4,295 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »