Reviews for Barefoot in Texas
regina423 chapter 23 . 2/7
I am so sorry to see these two go but I have so enjoyed the journey. This was a smart, funny, sad, beautiful and not to mention sweet, easy and totally sexy. I loved everything about it and I will be certain to read other stories you've written or recommended. Thanks for sharing.
NanStew chapter 1 . 1/28
Cute.
cctwilight chapter 23 . 1/24
Loved the story!
vickyycullen chapter 22 . 12/28/2015
Beautiful! Now I feel sad and empty I haven't lived at all wish I was made for something like this
blondferretgirl chapter 23 . 12/15/2015
Love It!
Kara chapter 23 . 11/15/2015
Great story! Second time I've read it, but I forgot how good it is!
Nina chapter 23 . 11/8/2015
I've read this 4Xs now n I love more each time
Anita chapter 23 . 10/11/2015
Lovely story, thank you.
renewagain chapter 23 . 10/7/2015
Oh wow. Best ending ever. I cried at the reunion with Dad and I think I cried somewhere else too. Oh and I love the name Jolie.

They got my fantasy life, I was raised mostly by a single hippie mom and we never had a camper...but did have a white vw bus for a while. I always fantasized about a "real rv" lol...their home rocked! The millionaire portion of the tale was just an excellent touch and the professor career. all of it. Their growth as people by finding each other. This was just a wonderful story, thank you for writing it and sharing it :) I could say more, but well it's almost 12:30 am and remember I was going to sleep early or work because I didn't have time to read. Famous last words!
renewagain chapter 20 . 10/7/2015
Deep sigh. Oh, yes.
renewagain chapter 19 . 10/7/2015
Oh man. No. She didn't do it bc Renee left her the Sen. Swan money in her will. That's what I think.
renewagain chapter 16 . 10/7/2015
OK. It's only 11:30. No too late. It hurts, the separation, but I'm eager to see E face off with dear old dad. And I'm suspecting Bella has some mystery in her past right? Somehow Carlisle knows her father?
renewagain chapter 13 . 10/7/2015
Oh man. I'm still here and not working. That was an amazing moment...I wonder if Victoria really went to his father or if Carlisle approached her?
renewagain chapter 11 . 10/7/2015
Okay that was even hotter. What?!
renewagain chapter 8 . 10/7/2015
OMG that was so hot. That was really hot. Speechless. I can't explain why exaclt but that may have been one of my favorite scenes. ever.
4,162 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »