Reviews for Barefoot in Texas
NKubie chapter 23 . 7/21
I want to start out by thanking Carrie! Thank you, Carrie, for getting PB to write this. It's all I wanted in a second epi and more! :)

I love that you told this part in reverse. It makes the last line feel even more true, if that's possible. I also love Lay's contribution of Joliet. What a unique name, which is perfect for them and her as everyone comments on how pretty she is. I expected nothing less of the barefoot couple.

I'm also glad that Carlisle finally asked for forgiveness and Edward was able to give it to him. Carrying around that kind of resentment is not a life well-lived and Edward deserves that and more. It's sad that this didn't happen BEFORE Carlisle had the stroke, but sometimes it takes near-death and/or life-changing experiences to make people see what the need to do to right the wrongs in their life. Certainly better late than never. It wasn't mentioned later, but I hope that the Esme and Carlisle continued to be a part of E&B's (and J's) life. :)

This fic is now one of my top favorites! I can definitely see a re-read (or several) in my future.

Once again, thank you for sharing your incredible talent! And thank Grabadietcoke for doing such an amazing job as beta. I'm sorry to say, I don't think I know her, but I hope she continued to do great work.

xo
Nan
NKubie chapter 19 . 7/21
Woo Fuckin' Hoooooooo!

I've always meant to read this and I've been reading it offline since yesterday (great way to pass the time while at the amusement park, waiting in line, etc.). Anyway, I hated that I couldn't review, but now that I'm near a computer I can tell you that that might have been the single most satisfying ending to a chapter. Maybe ever. I've wanted to kick Carlisle's ass about a hundred times during this story. I always had a feeling that Vickie didn't approach Carlisle like he said. I'm glad she put up a fight, but the fact that she took the money, ended things cruelly like Carlisle suggested and never said anything to Edward is pretty telling.

I don't think things are as Carlisle painted them and I'm glad that Edward saw through the bullshit. I had a feeling that Bella's non-disclosure would come back and bite her in the ass, but I also know that Edward is sensible enough (now), to ask her to explain.

Also, this Barefootella may be my favorite Bella of all time. There are some great Bellas out there, but this one has to be at or near the top. She rocks, secrets and all! ;)

Thank you, sweet girl, for sharing your immense talent with all of us. It is truly a gift. :)

xo
Nan
Atwiggs chapter 23 . 7/19
So freaking Beautiful!️
Atwiggs chapter 22 . 7/19
Phenomenal story luv! I really loved the ending, so much...not that I wanted to ever see it end, noooo! God but you are so talented! Thank you so much for working hard and sharing your talent. It means more to me than you could possibly know.. Bless you sweet girl!
Anita ️
Atwiggs chapter 20 . 7/19
Yea!️️️️️️️
Atwiggs chapter 19 . 7/19
YEA!
Atwiggs chapter 18 . 7/19
That fat bastard of a father! Of course I figured that he screwed Edward, but it hurts because it hurt and continues to hurt Edward. Edward is furious and I can't wait until he faces his father, the prick!
Atwiggs chapter 17 . 7/19
Now maybe he'll find the truth about what his fucking father did to him back then!
Atwiggs chapter 16 . 7/19
You are so very talented! I don't know if you even read these anymore but I have to say it anyway...I love this story and I pray that somehow these two can end up together, forever. I hope you don't let me down. I'm bedridden and I crave these stories. Thank you for sharing your wonderful imagination and outstanding talent with me! I really NEED the escape luv. God Bless!️
Atwiggs chapter 14 . 7/18
Oh God I hate his fucking father so much! Why can't he just drop dead from a heart attack. I hate his mom too with her fake personality! God it reminds me of The movie The Dead Poets Society where the kid shoots himself becaus his prick father won't let him be who he wants to be. God I hated that prick! He was just like Edwards father but different circumstances!
Atwiggs chapter 10 . 7/16
Oh shit Rosalie is Prego's
Atwiggs chapter 8 . 7/16
Bella is Edwards perfect weapon against his mom and dad!
Atwiggs chapter 7 . 7/16
Awww, I wish she could loosen him up. Poor Edward, I wonder if he's ever let loose and had fun. Doubt it except when hanging with Emmett. Edward seams very stif and solemn sometimes. Tanya just using him to please her father.
Atwiggs chapter 3 . 7/16
Well, now I know I've read this before and loved it.
Debra doo chapter 23 . 7/4
Just so fucking good. Thank you.
4,140 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »