Reviews for Barefoot in Texas
Siriusmunchkin chapter 6 . 5/13/2015
This is a lot of fun. Bella is the person we wish we could be but aren't. Edward is pretty much who we are now. Here's hoping Bella can bring him, at least partially, over to the fun side.
Ladybear0506 chapter 23 . 3/18/2015
Absolutely loved this story!
Tarbecca chapter 1 . 3/10/2015
Recommended this story in the Flash Back Fic Dive Campfire at ADF!
magmom4 chapter 23 . 3/9/2015
This is the second of your stories I have read and I loved it. I see you had a lot of good people on your side. Good for you.
magmom4 chapter 3 . 3/8/2015
I* thought you were meaning Bella that his parents were having for dinner. Tanya. She is right up there with Jacob. I hope he is going to see through her.
2loveybunnies chapter 23 . 2/9/2015
I meant to go back and leave reviews for all the chapters that I missed, but I wanted to tell you that I loved, loved this story so much and I think you are brilliant! Thank you so much for sharing this with us, and I am begging you for something new. I pretty much have read everything except Badlands (as I mentioned) and that is next on my list! So, the way I see it you have about two weeks to start posting your next story ('cause there is gonna be one of those, right?!). I need more Planetblue!

XO!
marley01 chapter 23 . 1/31/2015
Just finished this again, never gets old. Love it
Nina chapter 23 . 1/29/2015
Love this fic more n more every time I reread it!
2loveybunnies chapter 4 . 1/23/2015
I want to know so much more about Bella!
2loveybunnies chapter 3 . 1/23/2015
Why am I so sad already? Tanya is perfect for Edward, everything his parents want for him, but what does Edward want? Is he really going to want Ms. Perfect, a career in Republican politics (gag me!) and the perfectly planned life? Sounds a bit boring to me...
2loveybunnies chapter 2 . 1/23/2015
Bella is certainly a strange one in this story...free spirited and offbeat. Is there something wrong with her? Does she live in her camper?
2loveybunnies chapter 1 . 1/23/2015
I'm on a planetblue role this weekend! Just finished AM, and I forgot I never did read this one either! I know there is Bandlands, but like I said - that one makes me nervous!
ama2978 chapter 23 . 1/5/2015
What a great story. I really enjoyed it. Thanks so much for writing. Do you have anymore stories in the works? I've read them all. Lol.
fuz chapter 23 . 12/14/2014
So wonderfully sweeeeeeet!
Thank you!
fuz chapter 22 . 12/14/2014
What a joyful and perfect story!
We all want to live life like that!
Thank you.