Reviews for Barefoot in Texas
Aunt Siduri chapter 23 . 11/25/2014
I read this story such a long time ago and just realized this now! I cant believe this was you until I read your other stories. Also still cant believe I didn't add you to my favorite authors so I can keep up with you!
DarkBitterSea chapter 23 . 11/8/2014
Aww. I'm so greedy. I know this is the end, but now I wanna know about the second baby. This story is awesome. I'm adding it to my favorites, thanks for the adventure.
DarkBitterSea chapter 22 . 11/8/2014
It was an awesome story, so you deserved a long a/n. :)
DarkBitterSea chapter 21 . 11/8/2014
Awesome. Now they can be a lovable Gypsy couple without really ever worrying about money. You know, I tried to read Hydraulic Level 5 once but cheating can be a hard limit for me.
DarkBitterSea chapter 20 . 11/7/2014
Lovely imagery. The ending's so romantic. Reunited and if feels so good. *sigh*
DarkBitterSea chapter 19 . 11/7/2014
Sayonara.
DarkBitterSea chapter 18 . 11/7/2014
I heard the Mission Impossible theme in my head during that debacle.
DarkBitterSea chapter 17 . 11/7/2014
I've been wondering something...Is he still in college? Did he graduate and I missed it?
DarkBitterSea chapter 16 . 11/6/2014
Too bad Originalward didn't do that to Bella before he New Mooned her.
DarkBitterSea chapter 15 . 11/6/2014
Aww. He went barefoot and he's losing her. :(
DarkBitterSea chapter 14 . 11/6/2014
Come on, Edward! Break those strings!
DarkBitterSea chapter 13 . 11/5/2014
Carlisle isn't Victoria's father is he?
DarkBitterSea chapter 12 . 11/5/2014
Poor Edward. What a hot mess.
DarkBitterSea chapter 11 . 11/4/2014
Isn't Carlisle a senator? I hope the press doesn't pay attention to where his son lives... I think Bella's family's involved in politics. Her getting uncomfortable when he first mentioned it is ringing bells. I know that was chapters ago, but after he thought her last name sounded familiar, things started to build.
DarkBitterSea chapter 10 . 11/4/2014
Bella's a lovalble gypsy who is on her way of converting Edward. Is that true about the Wal-Marts?
4,248 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »