Reviews for Barefoot in Texas
Atwiggs chapter 10 . 7/16/2015
Oh shit Rosalie is Prego's
Atwiggs chapter 8 . 7/16/2015
Bella is Edwards perfect weapon against his mom and dad!
Atwiggs chapter 7 . 7/16/2015
Awww, I wish she could loosen him up. Poor Edward, I wonder if he's ever let loose and had fun. Doubt it except when hanging with Emmett. Edward seams very stif and solemn sometimes. Tanya just using him to please her father.
Atwiggs chapter 3 . 7/16/2015
Well, now I know I've read this before and loved it.
Debra doo chapter 23 . 7/4/2015
Just so fucking good. Thank you.
Debra doo chapter 17 . 7/4/2015
Ruh roh, Raggy
Debra doo chapter 10 . 7/3/2015
Whoa. I was not spectin that.
ghostreader24 chapter 23 . 6/23/2015
PB! This was amazing! I loved it! So many great parts, but my favorite was when he and Monkey showed up at the end. I was just bursting with excitement! AND he had removed his shoes before approaching her. Loved it so much! I'm also so happy that he didn't believe his father's lies in the end. So much growth for a character. I always love your stories! Thank you for sharing it here. -ghost xxoo
PAT2024 chapter 23 . 6/17/2015
I loved Deviant, but I love even more this wonderful story. Well done.

Your Bella is such a beautiful free spirit, it's inspiring... and your Edward is just ... Words fail me, it's impossible not to love him...

Very well written (English is not my mother tongue, but I really like your style). I can't wait to read another of your stories. Thank for sharing
efka chapter 22 . 5/25/2015
Hi! "Barefoot" is my second fic of yours. First was "The Deviant" and when I thought that you couldnt possibly write anything better than that I had no idea I could be so wrong. It is amazing beautiful story about finding love but most of all - about finding yourself. Its my favorite kind of story - the one that sucks me in completely and like a good book I cant put it down. Its sticks with me and I think of it even if Im not reading it at the moment. I love finding that kind of stories and that kind of authors.
So, I dont want to bore you I just wanted to let you know that your stories has made to my all time favorites list and youre definitely one of my most favorite authors. Cant wait to read rest of your fic and Im waiting for more. Please dont stop writing. Youre really talented. Thank you for sharing that talent with us.
Sorry for any mistakes but English isnt my first language, so, you know...
efka.
jermak99 chapter 23 . 5/20/2015
I loved this fic! Not sure how I missed your stories in the past(I read a lot of fanfic) but I'm so glad I found them! They all are great! I finished this one tonight so I've officially read them all :)
Siriusmunchkin chapter 23 . 5/14/2015
Totally love their future. Thanks for an awesome story.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 22 . 5/14/2015
Have thoroughly enjoyed this story. Love that it's not really a fairy tale ending, though wish I could have lived a life somewhat like Bella's. Though I would no doubt have traveled the country/world listening to music and going to baseball games. Definitely one for the fav list.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 21 . 5/14/2015
Going to miss the purple camper, but think the bigger one is a better choice for the three of them.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 20 . 5/14/2015
So very happy that Edward is finding out who he really is. Even happier that Bella is going to be helping him on that journey.
4,295 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »