Reviews for Barefoot in Texas
Knit Bug chapter 23 . 8/16/2014
I absolutely loved this story. It was so good. I was constantly blown away. I loved it- so much. Thank you for sharing your words. For keeping this story up. Again, thank you for a truly wonderful read.

Knit
cherryhilz chapter 23 . 8/16/2014
Aww...beautiful ending to a beautiful story! Well done bb!

You're an amazing writer/storyteller. I love all your stories! Thank you for sharing!
cherryhilz chapter 19 . 8/16/2014
Yes! Go Edward!

Lovin this story so much! :)
cherryhilz chapter 7 . 8/15/2014
I don't know why I haven't read this till now. Your writing is amazing!
cherryhilz chapter 4 . 8/15/2014
I am lovin this! :)
g licious chapter 23 . 8/15/2014
What a beautiful story ! Thank you
Chicsarah chapter 23 . 8/15/2014
What a truly inspired amazing story. I loved Bella and how she helped Edward find his path and the epilogue was really unique and inspired. You have a real gift for telling stories.
robertsbella2 chapter 23 . 8/13/2014
Wow, what a lovely story. You had me snot sobbing at the epi, Carlisle apologising was just too much, I love how you did the epi backwards, just lovely. Thank you for writing this and sharing with us.
Pa Trizia 88 chapter 21 . 8/12/2014
I know I suck ... reading on my kindle and enjoying the luxury of having no boundaries
reading this story without interruption ( almost - girl's got needs some times .. )
I did not log on to comment every chapter to let you know just how much I love these
people you created.
The writing is just what I expected, coming from you , and the story is wonderful.
I am way too senile to remember all those lines that gave me moments of smiling pleasure and
appreciation for your brilliant mind . The pictures you are able to draw in my mind to welcome
me into Bella's wonderous world are vivid and inviting and comfy. I wanna live in that camper and
I wanna wear her clothes, I wanna be equally creative and free and special. And of course,
I wanna meet him. This Edward you gave birth to. Thank you, for yet another great reading pleasure. And after having experienced the thrill of sharing a WIP with you ( Sangre, baby, all the way)and although I enjoyed this immensely,I do cherrish the advantage a completed story is blessing me with ... can't wait to see what you will come up next ... I hope you are feeling better today and I really want to see you back home with pug baby and your sweet hubby.. take good care, we keep in touch , xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
robertsbella2 chapter 8 . 8/11/2014
So enjoying this, great story, love free spirited Bella. Not sure how Edward is going to make this work.
Cina chapter 23 . 8/11/2014
First I want to apologize for not reviewing in between chapters... but I just couldn't stop reading. This was such an amazing story. Loved free spirited Bella and how she was able to help Edward find himself. The best thing she could do was leave him to find his way, though it was had to read that part. Glad Carlisle and Esme came around... a grandchild will often do that. Looking forward to reading more of your stories.
Mireads chapter 7 . 8/11/2014
Very good
CSG chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
I followed this over from Swans Bookstore on FB as a rec. Adding to my TBR. Thanks! :)
Robsfan chapter 4 . 8/10/2014
Poor Eddie choices is a tramp I bet.
Toni Masen chapter 23 . 8/10/2014
That was a wonderful story. I did cry when Carlisle apologised. Thank the Lord Edward found Bella, imagine the tedious life he would have lived married to Tanya and 'the job'!
4,141 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »