Reviews for Barefoot in Texas
Postapocalypticdepository chapter 22 . 9/1/2014
PB, I loved this from the first page. Bella never gave up her adventures, and Edward never compromised on his passion. They compliment and balance each other while sharing their life and love with a very lucky furry friend. With a loose plan and no particular path in place, I'm sure the'll happily continue sharing their adventures.
Postapocalypticdepository chapter 20 . 8/30/2014
It looks like Edward's finally finding a plan he can live with.
Postapocalypticdepository chapter 19 . 8/30/2014
Relieved that B&E aren't related, I think Bella should tell her side. I'm curious why she went to see Carlisle.
Postapocalypticdepository chapter 18 . 8/30/2014
Greed is horrible motivator. I hope this revelation gives Edward the incentive he needs to search within, finding his calling, allowing himself to become what he's destined to embrace.
Postapocalypticdepository chapter 17 . 8/30/2014
Secrets, lies, and answers. I hope Edward finds the information he's looking for. He deserves the truth.
Postapocalypticdepository chapter 16 . 8/30/2014
Beautiful.
Postapocalypticdepository chapter 15 . 8/30/2014
I'm happy he's figuring things out, but Bella's distance isn't good. It sounds like she's figured some things out, too. Eloise obviously knows things that she cannot tell, hoping Edward will figure them out. More strands are coming together though I hope they won't be ripped apart like one of Bella's secondhand sweaters.
Postapocalypticdepository chapter 14 . 8/30/2014
Edward does have to decide what he wants. It seems as though he's been told how/what/who he wants his whole life. It's changed the person he was becoming when he was with Vickie into someone he can't necessarily identify with. He should look closely in the mirror and take the advice he gave Tanya. Is he ambitious for his father's brand of politics or does he want to be happy?

On a side note, I certainly hope Edward and Bella aren't related. That would be tragic, but I do sense some more info surfacing about who Bella's father is.

Flora Mile chapter 23 . 8/30/2014
What a story, i love it!
Tinsley Warren chapter 23 . 8/30/2014
What a beautiful glimpse (glimpses) into their future and what happened next.

This was so beautiful and perfect, and I may have cried!

Loved this!
Postapocalypticdepository chapter 13 . 8/30/2014
"Yeah, but not here, ok? Can it wait until we get home?" Freudian slip here on Edward's part, regarding home?

I think he's finally realizing that's what Bella is to him.

I can't help but wonder if Edward's dad didn't intervene long before Edward's relationship disintegrated with Vickie. Powerful people have many connections.

Hopefully, Bella won't fall victim to that. I know her soul is pure, but bad things can happen to good people. If she didn't go down on her own, I'm sure Edward's father would make her disappear.

One good thing is that at least Edward has some if his own money. If Bella is pregnant from their condom-less encounter, I can't imagine Edward stepping down from that, especially after knowing Bella's history. I only hope that if he's confronted with that a enRio or something similar, he remains the stronger man.

Tinsley Warren chapter 22 . 8/30/2014
What a beautiful ending!

I loved this story, it was so well written and totally sucked you in
Tinsley Warren chapter 21 . 8/30/2014
Oh wow! I didn't expect that at all.

I'm glad he went to her and that they talked and figured stuff out.

This is beautiful!
Tinsley Warren chapter 20 . 8/30/2014
Aw! I'm so glad he went to her!
Tinsley Warren chapter 19 . 8/30/2014
I really hope Bella didn't approach him!
4,190 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »