Reviews for Barefoot in Texas
DarkBitterSea chapter 13 . 11/5/2014
Carlisle isn't Victoria's father is he?
DarkBitterSea chapter 12 . 11/5/2014
Poor Edward. What a hot mess.
DarkBitterSea chapter 11 . 11/4/2014
Isn't Carlisle a senator? I hope the press doesn't pay attention to where his son lives... I think Bella's family's involved in politics. Her getting uncomfortable when he first mentioned it is ringing bells. I know that was chapters ago, but after he thought her last name sounded familiar, things started to build.
DarkBitterSea chapter 10 . 11/4/2014
Bella's a lovalble gypsy who is on her way of converting Edward. Is that true about the Wal-Marts?
DarkBitterSea chapter 9 . 11/4/2014
I'll never look at finger puppets the same lol. Chimps aren't monkeys and they don't have tails. I'm sorry I'm such a know-it-all nerd. ;) Looking forward to finding out why her last name is familiar. Does she have W.A.S.P. relatives? It sounds like a W.A.S.P. surname.
DarkBitterSea chapter 8 . 11/3/2014
I wonder why Esme asked how the date went. It didn't seem to matter.
DarkBitterSea chapter 6 . 11/3/2014
That's gotta be the first Jasper dog I came across. I wish I was that comfortable with my body.
DarkBitterSea chapter 5 . 11/2/2014
I love this. Edward is Alice in Wonderland and Bella's world is Wonderland. I forgot to ask from last chapter, have you drunk a buttery nipple? I admit I love the feeling of hot pavement under my bare feet.
DarkBitterSea chapter 4 . 11/2/2014
The movie Wedding Planner went in my head. :)
DarkBitterSea chapter 3 . 11/2/2014
I'm glad I don't have his parents.
DarkBitterSea chapter 2 . 11/2/2014
I love this Bella! She's a hoot.
DarkBitterSea chapter 1 . 10/31/2014
Ooo. Intriguing. Good start. I look forward to reading what her deal is. :) If you can't tell I'm reading all of your stories. I've got two down so far. Badlands and Deviant. My parents met at Texas A & M so I really like this start.
6dlb5 chapter 23 . 10/30/2014
I'm late to the BiT party and I only wish I would have read this sooner. Thanks so much for sharing this beautiful story!
mo kagen chapter 23 . 10/21/2014
I liked the format!
mo kagen chapter 22 . 10/21/2014
Thank You!
Highly enjoyable
and a bit motivational
which is very timely to me today
4,252 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »