Reviews for Barefoot in Texas
BelieveItOrNot chapter 22 . 5/20/2014
Lol, I can just see them getting married at burning man. Haha

That's some life they're leading. I think you have to be brave to live that way. It's exciting, but I couldn't do it. I liked the glimpse of Tanya we got.
BelieveItOrNot chapter 20 . 5/20/2014
Awww, what a sweet reunion. Emmett got his girl and now Edward's got his.
BelieveItOrNot chapter 19 . 5/19/2014
Wow, he hit him.
I'm finding myself feeling sorry for Bella. She knew more than she let on. I forgot to mention that I love Edward's relationship with Eloise.
BelieveItOrNot chapter 18 . 5/19/2014
My father's a cocksucker. He finally gets it. Lol
BelieveItOrNot chapter 14 . 5/19/2014
We seem to have found some vulnerability in Bella. She took that very well. I hope Edward knows how lucky he is. I do wonder how Bella's mom and Edward's parents are connected.
BelieveItOrNot chapter 13 . 5/19/2014
So much in this chapter. First I was so glad when Bella asked Edward if he kissed Tanya. Then when he admitted he only wanted to be kissing Bella. Such progress. And finally he opened up to her. I like knowing the backstory about the guitar and Vicki. His dad might just make father of the year. It makes me wonder how he would react to meeting Bella.
BelieveItOrNot chapter 12 . 5/19/2014
Interesting that it was Tanya explaining what she wanted, or was willing to give up that prompted Edward to examine himself and what he wants. I wonder when he'll realize it's Bella.
BelieveItOrNot chapter 11 . 5/19/2014
Oh man, Emmett is in a bit of trouble, and Edward still thinks this thing with Bella is temporary. Even though he can't stay away from her.

And Bella, is she really okay with Edward leaving her to see someone else and then coming back to her? I'm not sure.
BelieveItOrNot chapter 8 . 5/19/2014
Oh no. He's blowing off work. This can't be good. Is Bella going to be hurt by Tanya?
BelieveItOrNot chapter 6 . 5/19/2014
Lol, consuela. Reminds me of Princess Consuela Banana Hammock. Bella's a riot. She reminds me of my sister not being shy about her body. Weird that she enticed him to look, then covered up. Is she teasing him?
BelieveItOrNot chapter 5 . 5/19/2014
I forgot to mention the dusty guitar last chapter. Sign of another time, a passion? One being avoided more than forgotten because the guitar is not tucked away.

I hope Edward does choose to sing sometime. He had wanted to join in with her that time. He's thinking he's someone else when he's with her, but I think he'll find it's just another side to him that's gone dormant. I love what Bella brings out in him. He does, too.
BelieveItOrNot chapter 4 . 5/19/2014
He's fucked. And if Tanya were to ask him now about feeling an intimacy while dancing he could say yes and tell her how unexplainable it is. Bella's attitude. Is it a cover or is she really this carefree? I think of the thread and think maybe it's a bit of both. She's still hanging on.
BelieveItOrNot chapter 3 . 5/19/2014
Oh, Tanya. She was almost likeable. Poor Edward, that controlling father. This situation is so very real. I have politicians in my extended family and some of them married for status, practically an arrangement, rather than love. I guess they know what they want. I think Edward wants a taste of Bella's freedom.

I'm going to read this slow, so don't think I flounce if there's lingering breaks between reviews. I'm also writing which makes for limited reading time. This story reads so smoothly though. It's so easy to continue.
BelieveItOrNot chapter 2 . 5/19/2014
I wonder if her pearls will be on her ears or around her neck. -such a simple yet powerful statement, the kind of things I love to read the most. A whole lot about Edward, his world, and the even the girl we haven't even met packed in one sentence.

Ok. Enough about the little things for now. I love this Edward's voice. Strong, consistent, masculine. And, Bella, I presume, Shutterbug is just as intriguing as you promised in chapter one. Those boots. I love how we've been introduced. Will we be just as sad as Edward is if she takes them off and leaves them as he presumes? Maybe she'll surprise him.
BelieveItOrNot chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
I've been wanting to read your highly talked about stories for a while but I wasn't sure where to start. I thought I'd start here and as soon as I read the detail of threads hanging off the edge of the skirt, I knew I was in the right place.

I get the feeling this "girl" Edward is taken with is just like one of those threads. It makes me excited to get to know her and like she lives on the edge, but I also feel a little careful, like sadness is lurking in her.

Love the tone of this and the atmosphere.
4,121 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »