Reviews for Barefoot in Texas
Fleur50 chapter 21 . 3/21/2019
Proclamation d’émanticipation... j’ai lu cette fic avec Google Translate. J’ai manqué les derniers chapitres car l’auteure a publié les chapitres de façon qu’on ne puisse pas le lire avec un traducteur.

J’étais si désolée de ne pouvoir lire la fin. Le livre a été publié mais juste en anglais. Je l’aurais acheté avec plaisir ... mais en français, je ne peux pas lire un livre en anglais. J’ai surveillé durant toutes ces années que le livre soit en français.
Fleur50 chapter 20 . 3/21/2019
Wow
Fleur50 chapter 1 . 3/20/2019
Départ intéressant.
foxylady1on1 chapter 23 . 9/8/2018
Had this on my to read list for about 5 years, today I read it and I can't beleive i waited this long. Amazing thank you
Ifyouseekamyy chapter 1 . 8/11/2018
My second time reading one of your stories and your ability to separate the same characters in your stories is amazing (it's very boring when all characters have the same personality in every story) you create different personalities and very different situations.. hell even their intimacy with one another is different! You've got a gift. Thank your for writing this wonderful story!
princeselisa chapter 23 . 7/12/2018
Great story. Thanks!
Guest chapter 23 . 6/20/2018
Great story
Guest chapter 1 . 6/18/2018
Damn! That prologue is quite the hook!
kamapaludo chapter 1 . 5/4/2018
hello just visiting from the hp fandom. your story kind of reminds me of a luna lovegood/draco malfoy pairing (which is not a ship a usually read, but I can kind of see them in your characters). lovely story. thank you!
narsuess chapter 23 . 5/2/2018
For me this is so amazingly written sad story, though the happy ending made up for the sadness. Since the first time you introduced bella I didn’t know why I felt for that girl, she made me sad, maybe the way she hid her feelings well or like Edward I also assumed she just barely got by and I just didn’t know how Edward would leave his safe life to be with her. Thankfully all were answered on final chapters.

Love the smut scenes in this story, so hot. And I just love you told the story from EPOV only.
Thank you for creating this awesomeness.
Borntocontest chapter 23 . 3/13/2018
It feels like in just 4 months I will have the chance to pass by them in Chicago ;)

Great story. I mean GREAT story, that is :) thank you so much for sharing
Valya 001 chapter 23 . 3/13/2018
This was a fantastic ride that you took us on! I loved every single chapter. You made me fall in love with a carefree Bella with Indian scarves and scary driving.
About the last chapter, I found it amazing the way you went from present to past. Most of the writers start from the earlier years and then move towards where the characters are at present.
Thanks for this wonderful ride. :-)
4,295 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »