Reviews for Barefoot in Texas
brytam chapter 15 . 12/24/2012
This is a fantastic story and I cannot wait for the rest of the story.

Thanks so much for sharing.

Vancouver-Canuck-Girl chapter 16 . 12/24/2012
I want Edward to tell his father to fuck himself and go follow Bella and her hippy lifestyle. Such a lovely chapter. I still have hope for them
blueeyes11354 chapter 16 . 12/24/2012
Sometimes it really sucks to do the right thing.
HollBeth chapter 16 . 12/24/2012
I love how they both had valid arguments - every point made by one could be made by the other. Every emotion was mirrored. Tables were turned.

I hate it, the separation. But I'm ready for our boy to figure himself out. And I'm hopeful the depth of feeling he has for Bella is enough to keep him from thoughtlessly dating - he needs to feel the same or better for someone else if he's going to try, or he's selling himself short.

But I really, really want to see him figure out who and what he wants to be, so he can figure out with whom to share ut. Of course, I hope it's Bella, but I mostly just want him happy.

Loved the perfect way you captured the heavy back-and-forth emotions early and the desperation at the end. You're a master!
Rita01tx chapter 16 . 12/24/2012
This is gonna be hard on both of them, but Bella's right. Edward needs to find his own happiness first. Whatever and wherever that might be.
MsLiss chapter 16 . 12/24/2012
This is a beautiful chapter. They argued and loved - perfect.
They both know its wonderful but the timing is off.
Edward has some work to do that will hopefully allow him to get back to Bella.

Now i've had this thought for a while now but never said anything - I cant help but think Bella is a woman of means. It just plays a different part in her life. Edward is so wrapped up in sorting himself out he hasnt really put any time into finding out about Bella. I think thats a good thing, as it would complicate matters and of course this is Edwards story.
A BPOV story would be amazing, js.
cutestkidsmom chapter 16 . 12/24/2012
OMG SO DEPRESSED RIGHT NOW! LOL But I love this story! I cried reading a lemon! I never thought that would ever happen in my life! My heart feels sore. I understand what Bella is saying to him but at the same time I am so desperate for them to be together! So, we are at the prologue now! hmm
tas62 chapter 16 . 12/24/2012
I hope they don't stay apart for too long.
debslmac chapter 16 . 12/24/2012
:) Merry Christmas to you too
MistiS chapter 16 . 12/24/2012
I loved every single moment. I can't wait to see what happens to these two after she leaves. Or should I say IF she leaves? ;) Happy Holiday!
MaryKitty chapter 16 . 12/24/2012
WhA is she doing! Nooooooo. She has to stay. Or he needs to go with her! My heart is breaking. I am so in love with this story
Commas-a-bitch chapter 16 . 12/24/2012
I absolutely love your story. Wonderful development of these characters. I was compelled to add u to my fav author's list. Strong work. I can't wait to read more!
majose chapter 16 . 12/24/2012
So, we've reached the prologue! So much going on. I think that Bella is right even if i am sorry to see her go. Do they have a way to get in touch with each other? I am sure that Edward will find more about Bella from
His parents. They seemed to recognize her name.
Congrts on your second nomination and happy Holidays!
taverna chapter 16 . 12/24/2012
Hi there!
I gotta say that I've been hooked in your story since reading that short prologue and I'm so pleased with the way you have lead us (and Edward and Bella) to this point. I see the necessity of their separation so B can continue living and Edward can figure himself out but I sincerely hope they are not apart too long. It would be so sad if years were to go by without their paths crossing again since it is clear they've altered one another's lives in such a significant way already. It's not their window of time yet but I'm hopeful it will be soon and not too much will get in the way of them finding each other again. Regardless of how you write it, I'm sure it will be beautiful and just right for the two of them. Thanks for sharing and have a wonderful holiday!
Twiggalina chapter 16 . 12/24/2012
I'm so sad for Edward right now.I am for Bella too but in the end it's her that has decided to go.
Great chapter!