Reviews for Barefoot in Texas
vivalarye chapter 15 . 12/20/2012
Love it, your writing is so wonderful. I hope this isn't the beginning of Bella pulling away. I like angst, but I'm kinda afraid!
MMOBB chapter 15 . 12/20/2012
Ugh, and so it begins. Please, please let Edward not believe whatever story Carlisle is forcing Bella to tell... Please! (Although, we'll done Edward for being sickened by the judge.)
So glad I'm reading this with a large glass of wine in my hand... Not ready for the next chapter, but I knew it was coming. I know it'll be heartbreaking, and I'm already starting to tear up thinking about it. Please be kind.
Thanks again for this beautiful story.
nia77 chapter 15 . 12/20/2012
What a wonderful story. I have so many questions... can wait for all the answer to be reveal.
insanemum chapter 15 . 12/20/2012
He thinks she's pulling away? This will really push him to a new low, after his epiphany.
Lulabell75 chapter 15 . 12/20/2012
Oh, man! Leave me hanging. ;-) Can't wait for more!

Lula
Erikajo chapter 15 . 12/20/2012
Soul searching is exhausting. Poor Edward. And poor Bella. I sense she is about to bail on him.
merenn chapter 15 . 12/20/2012
cliffie! i'm glad that edward is taking a stand for himself and is recognizing how toxic it is the world around him. great chapter as always.
Adri-Faber chapter 15 . 12/20/2012
I have voiced my opinion about the situation with Vicky a lot and i wont start over. It is what it is and the author tells whatever she feels it is enough to tell us, but i totally agree with a post below. The situation with Vicky should have been explored a bit more because it is the root to Edward problems and insecurities. There are still readers who think Calrisle offered her money first instead of her asking about the money. I feel like I should have known about her more, hell even Edward deservs to know about it more in order to have closure. Maybe love is blind and his love for her was really silly and stupid like a teenager having his first crush. Of course he had lots of emotional issues before Vicky came to his life...anyway lets see how all this will play in the future. I hope he recovers from Vicky stupidity not to let a good thing slip through his fingers.
shenaniwhatagans chapter 15 . 12/20/2012
I have never been more proud of him then I am now! I'm glad that he walked out and I hope that he decides what he will do to be on the good side of the line! He has always wanted to be someone that helps others out (cute little super hero) and he needs to finally do what makes him happy. :)

I'm kinda worried about Bella...where is she and what has been doing. Please let them finally have a honest conversation about what they feel for each other and what they want from each other and what they fear about all of that stuff. please please...

And I loved his nanny and I wish she could have pin pointed exactly what it was that he wasn't paying attention to the day he came home all broken. I'm sure it was the fact that his father wasn't worried or that he just told him that he knew he shouldn't have been doing that cause it's beneath him and that he has plans for him. *gag*
WiltshireGlo chapter 15 . 12/20/2012
I just know Carlisle approached Vickie, not the other way round, but Vickie accepted.

Eloise's revelations nearly made me cry. Carlisle telling his son he'd tell him what he was going to be and Edward never asking for another cape was soul destroying. I'm glad Bella wasn't available, it gave him headspace - staring into space and trying to make sense of it, but i had to reread this sentence a few times "But I know what I did, and to me, it was significant. I decide to stop thinking about what to do, who to tell, and the proper way to let everyone down. With a letter? An email? Carrier pigeon? Fuck it." ..."and the proper way to let everyone down" he's going to do it. Decision made. Amazing. But then, you throw in Bella...and I just know she's got some revelations of her own. It's got to be in relation to her parentage - and political links.

As you can tell, I'm still loving it! ...and I see you have more than 1,000 reviews! Well deserved!
Louie chapter 14 . 12/20/2012
Memories and scenes from a lifetime ago wash over me, but I continue to play, for Bella, who's swaying back in forth in front of me, her eyes never closing.

Hi, I think this was overlooked. Other than that I love the story. Love it love it!
licpa chapter 15 . 12/20/2012
Another great chapter. I was so excited that I got an update right after I caught up. I had been thinking about the story all morning.

I love the sweet relationship between Edward and Eloise. It's so sad that he didn't get the same emotional care and support from his parents that he got from his nanny.

I am worried that Bella is going to run away to avoid more hurt just when Edward is starting to admit how strong his feelings are for Bella.

Thanks for sharing.
michangelina chapter 15 . 12/20/2012
Oh no! I have a bad feeling about this.. Excellent chapter as always! I'm frigging addicted to this story. I can't wait for another update.. Which I have to hope it's soon. Because I just can't wait to see what happens next! U totally rock girl!
MsLiss chapter 15 . 12/20/2012
i hope edward can be brave in regards to bella
midsouthmama chapter 15 . 12/20/2012
Good for Edward. I can't wait for him to confront/stand up to his Dad. Still worried about that other shoe...

*stockpiling chocolate*