Reviews for Barefoot in Texas
Guiltypleasure30plus chapter 14 . 12/17/2012
She is such a good person and clearly starting to fall in love with him; I hope he doesn't fuck it up.

Oh and I really, really hope Carlisle does not turn out be her father- that would be vomit inducing. I don't think you would do that to us so my guess is since her mother is from Texas, her affair may have made the rounds and become known to others in the political circle.
Lulabell75 chapter 14 . 12/17/2012
There's something hidden isn't there? Can't wait for more!

tsm0836 chapter 14 . 12/17/2012
Sorry my first review, I have been caught up in this story. I love the spirit of this Bella, imagining she is the young version of B in Dodge and Burn by abstract way. It is such a false life that Edward leads, though in a way I can see he is protecting himself . Looking forward to next update. Thank you.
Pieshell chapter 14 . 12/17/2012
I've seen people raving about this online for weeks and I have no idea why I waited this long to read it. It's one of "those" fics that really sticks with you and has you looking forward to every update. I'm already looking forward to the next chapter (and more). Thanks so much for sharing your words with us.
Pilgrimlips chapter 14 . 12/17/2012
This was recommended by the fictionators. So here I am and loving it! I can't believe this is your first fic. You have so much talent
EdwardandBella4everFan chapter 14 . 12/17/2012
I feel bad for Edward. He is such a mess.
littlelizruth chapter 14 . 12/17/2012
I have a feeling that Edwards parents know exactly who she is. Damn... What is Bella hiding? Will she leave before we learn it?
chem-mom-of-3 chapter 14 . 12/17/2012
It was weird to read about your Bella developing typical Bella insecurities. I am glad Edward kind of stood up to his parents by leaving, but he should have spoken sooner, like years sooner.

Sometimes silence does feel easier but the nothing life you create because of it is a high price for easy.
snoopylover60 chapter 14 . 12/17/2012
Edward has alot of bs to work through.. Bella will bear alot of the pain for that I think..

Update soon :)
modernsafari chapter 14 . 12/17/2012
gah! they really do have this amazing connection. I hope they can overcome all of this. meaning I hope Edward finds a way to figure out what he wants out of life and stands up to his parents. FANTASTIC chapter, as always! xo
GottaLoveFanFiction chapter 14 . 12/17/2012
Oh my they don't share a daddy do they?
jbjm chapter 14 . 12/17/2012
Hmmm, I just keep coming back to the idea that Carlisle is Bella's father, which would be 12 kinds of creepy...but there is a connection there somehow, no? Love this story!
Guest chapter 14 . 12/17/2012
OMG!, goosebumps all over my body, this was tough!' What is going to happen now?, what will his parents say to him about her?, what is on his mind!, she is the one for him and he is going to fuck everything up (sorry for the bad word), can wait for new chapters!
Guest chapter 14 . 12/17/2012
I think I need to take a break from this story. Your writing is still wonderful, but I can’t excuse Edwards’s behavior anymore. He's just a coward. People with worse parents stand their ground, but, noooo, not Edward. He prefers to pretend that his parents are the problem – that he has no choice. It’s laughable that he really thinks his life situation is in any way a major problem - just shows his immense privilege too. He says he cannot live his life the way he wants, because his parents are snobs... while being one himself. If his parents were the problem, he wouldn't hide Bella; he would not be ashamed of her. But he is. He’s an adult who behaves like a high school student plagued by peer pressure. He's the embarrassment.

Besides, if he chooses Bella because her father is rich, or influential, that’s not love, just convenience.
twifan20 chapter 14 . 12/17/2012
Well, I'm going to assume you wouldn't make Edward and Bella blood related... you wouldn't do that to my poor heart.. or belly. lol

My guess is that Edward's dad knows exactly who she is and who her father is. He may even have had a hand in getting her mother to leave the state. Either that, or he's not actually Edward's father but he is Bella's.

So many possiblities, but I think I'll stop with my crazy theories and wait for the next chapter... can't wait! :)
4,142 | « Prev Page 1 .. 206 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 226 .. Last Next »