Reviews for Barefoot in Texas
melistories chapter 15 . 12/20/2012
So emotional! I'm glad Edward is figuring his shit out but I hate the thought of he and Bella having to part for him to do so.
Vancouver-Canuck-Girl chapter 15 . 12/20/2012
I think you're mean leaving it there! I still adore you but not liking you much at this moment!

I have to say this story made me so sad. I wish kids could just be kids, you know?

- "You never got the chance. Your daddy came in, took one look at you and asked you what you were doing. You told him you were gonna be a super hero when you grew up and that you were practicin'." Eloise sips her tea and continues, sadness in her voice. "He told you to not be stupid, removed the towel from your shirt, and told you not to worry about what you were going to be, he'd let you know."
Guiltypleasure30plus chapter 15 . 12/20/2012
Oh man, I hope you update soon because that was just cruel.

Wonder if Bella's call has anything to do with the murder. Or maybe, Carlise, noticing the change in Edward (taking days off, leaving abruptly, getting abrasive at the benefit) , realizes it's because of Bella and tries to nip it in the bud (so as not to have another Vickie situation) so he contacts her to bribe/get her to leave. Ooh, maybe, since it was apparent Carlise knew the Higgonbotham name, he tried to blackmail Bella into leaving with that info- so many theories- which is why you need to update soon.
mommymac0508 chapter 15 . 12/20/2012
Oh boy is bella ok and what will edward do will he take control of his life
Guest chapter 15 . 12/20/2012
She said the word "fine". Girls have no idea what the definition of fine is. Uh oh.

modernsafari chapter 15 . 12/20/2012
EEEEEP, sooooooo proud of Edward! Something is up with Bella, though. Is she ready to confess some feelings? Is he? Soooooo good!
Jls chapter 15 . 12/20/2012
Bella's right. Whatever he chooses has to be for himself, or he'll regret it or possibly resent her. I still hate that it seems like a goodbye is coming.
allrain chapter 15 . 12/20/2012
i think edward's father is trying to buy bella off.i can't wait to see if i'm right hope bella tells him,great story,thanks for sharing
Guest chapter 15 . 12/20/2012
I read that this is complete and I'm wondering how many chapters. I have started this and absolutely love it, but I hate waiting for updates. I want to continue when I know you are about 3/4 done. Thanks.
jimemon chapter 15 . 12/20/2012
Jumping and clapping for Edward 'I knew you had it in you boy wooohoo' Great chapter!
vivalarye chapter 15 . 12/20/2012
Love it, your writing is so wonderful. I hope this isn't the beginning of Bella pulling away. I like angst, but I'm kinda afraid!
MMOBB chapter 15 . 12/20/2012
Ugh, and so it begins. Please, please let Edward not believe whatever story Carlisle is forcing Bella to tell... Please! (Although, we'll done Edward for being sickened by the judge.)
So glad I'm reading this with a large glass of wine in my hand... Not ready for the next chapter, but I knew it was coming. I know it'll be heartbreaking, and I'm already starting to tear up thinking about it. Please be kind.
Thanks again for this beautiful story.
nia77 chapter 15 . 12/20/2012
What a wonderful story. I have so many questions... can wait for all the answer to be reveal.
insanemum chapter 15 . 12/20/2012
He thinks she's pulling away? This will really push him to a new low, after his epiphany.
Lulabell75 chapter 15 . 12/20/2012
Oh, man! Leave me hanging. ;-) Can't wait for more!

4,267 | « Prev Page 1 .. 206 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 226 .. Last Next »