Reviews for Barefoot in Texas
VampLuvah chapter 15 . 12/20/2012
I don't know how to feel really. He does need to get his shit together. He does need to live his own life for him.

I can't stop feeling like if he lets Bella go he may never see her again. Maybe he will its just that maybe, you know. Maybe he will but then maybe he won't.

We know we he should tell everyone to got to hell and get his woman! That's is only because its fanfiction and they will end up together anyways! Right?

Real life scenario though is she really the one. I'm inclined to say that even if she isn't, she still helped you make more sense of your life than everyone else.

Stay gold Cullen. Put on some man pants and start living life.

Last but not least... Que todos los de mas se vayan a la chingada! That's Spanish for tell everyone else to go fuck themselves! Hahaha. I'm feisty this morning.
snoopylover60 chapter 15 . 12/20/2012
What a great chapter. He is opening his eyes to his fathers indifference. Seeing it, meeting his old nanny, that he wished had been his mother.

Poor Edward. I hope it is not to late for him and Bella.

Loved it!
Bee's Bookshelf chapter 15 . 12/20/2012
Oh ... How could ya leave us hangin like that? :( lol
Guest chapter 15 . 12/20/2012
Is it crying time?
lucyblythe chapter 8 . 12/20/2012
Edward needs to loosen up & tell his
lanigirl96003 chapter 14 . 12/19/2012
looking forward to more
licpa chapter 14 . 12/19/2012
Awww. This chapter got me chocked up. That is very rare for me. I felt so bad for Bella ( and a little bad for Edward ).
Esme Incognito chapter 14 . 12/19/2012
Branching Inward-one of my favorites.
The accidental meeting of the parents could have gone much worse. Bella handled it well. These guys are going to be good for each other once they figure things out.
licpa chapter 13 . 12/19/2012
"Bella? I'm going to go play the shit out of that guitar."

You go Edward! :)
elaine67 chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
I like it
licpa chapter 12 . 12/19/2012
Another great chapter. I'm like Edward...I wish Bella would wear shoes. She could step on glass! :)
licpa chapter 11 . 12/19/2012
I know Bella will leave one day. I'm going to be as sad as Edward.
licpa chapter 10 . 12/19/2012
Awww Edward is so sweet buying the bracelet. :)
licpa chapter 9 . 12/19/2012
I loved the chapter. Your recs are awesome too.
licpa chapter 8 . 12/19/2012