Reviews for Barefoot in Texas
blueeyes11354 chapter 14 . 12/17/2012
Totally agree. If he's not happy, nothing else matters.
jimemon chapter 14 . 12/17/2012
She's the sweetest, mos selfless person, kindhearted Bella. Please let me hold her and shield her form the Senator and his wife. Sigh. Great chapter!
CaliGirlMon chapter 14 . 12/17/2012
God, I'm am so sad for Bella! I was nervous at first for her to meet Rose, but after she handed her the gift and Rose hugged her i was like ok that went pretty well then his parents show up and I had a lump in my throat through the whole restaurant scene with his parents! I am so disgusted in his parents! I can just imagine this beautiful Bella already less confident because she's meeting the friends now to top it off with his judgemental parents! God she probably felt so small in that moment, I want to hug her and tell her she is so much better than them, that's she a pure beautiful old soul! God Edward is an ass for not standing up for her! Lovely as ever! Thank you!
Bunch2009 chapter 14 . 12/17/2012
I wonder if Bella belongs to a rich family and she didn't know it.. Loved the update. Amazing as always
michangelina chapter 14 . 12/17/2012
Wow.. That was amazing.. I knew that was coming. I have a feeling Carlisle knows who Bella's father is. Which can't be good. I frigging love this story! You rock girl! Already can't wait for next update
Sonjita chapter 14 . 12/17/2012
Oh, please don't tell me that Carlisle is Bella's father. That would be hard to take.

I just found your story yesterday and read it all in one sitting. You have done a fantastic job creating well-rounded characters. This is not your typical story with an evil Tanya or a single-minded love-struck Edward. Your characters are real people with both admirable qualities and flaws. I am so enjoying this story. Just please don't make Edward and Bella siblings. Ick, ick, ick.

Thanks for writing!
Rochelle Allison chapter 14 . 12/17/2012
oh man, the angst is creeping subtly in. i feel it! so good.
CarrieZM chapter 14 . 12/17/2012
Tsk tsk tsk Edward ...and I was really loving him ...of course I still do but he's bringing my girl Bella down :/ He better figure out his sh#t before Bella bounces.

I just went back and re-read the prologue and now my mind is swirling with possible scenarios. I can't wait to find out who Bella's dad is...it's gonna be good :)

Thanks for the great update. You definitely bring a smile to a long Monday !
fannygilmore chapter 14 . 12/17/2012
I get how it's easier for Edward to just go along with whatever his parents think is best.
Easier though, doesn't give you joy and passion and love.
Thanks.
debslmac chapter 2 . 12/17/2012
:):)
shaz308 chapter 14 . 12/17/2012
I hope we find out more about Bella soon. Looking forward to your next chapter, thanks.
tulips3 chapter 14 . 12/17/2012
Bella seems to feelings that we didn't know
about. Date started out so well then took
a dive. Edward better get his act together or
it might be to late. Sad for them:(
debslmac chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
HollBeth chapter 14 . 12/17/2012
Oh, Bella. I love you and your voice of reason. It's what I've been saying all along. I'm desperate for him to latch on and not look back. They are horrid people, and even if he didn't act the best he could tonight, it's clear he IS better than they are, than they allow him to be. I want so much better for him, but he needs to want it, too.

Lovely chapter - you captured perfectly the twistiness of the new feelings, emotions and insecurities on both sides!
shenaniwhatagans chapter 13 . 12/17/2012
I can't believe that I didn't review this when I read it last week...I loved this chapter!
I do kinda hate his dad more then I did before though. What a freaking dick and he so approached Vickie, I'm pretty sure. Either way they were both in the wrong but still...unless he was blackmailing her...omg then I will hate him even more! That would be horrible and I can't believe that anyone could do that to their son.
I'm so glad that Bella made him look at this a different way...a much clearer way. She is awesome and the way that she just hugged him and was so sad that they had won and took away his music. I want to hug her!
Can't wait for the next installment
4,140 | « Prev Page 1 .. 208 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 228 .. Last Next »