Reviews for Barefoot in Texas
WiltshireGlo chapter 11 . 12/7/2012
I'm completely addicted to your story... I want Bella to be my new best friend and to have window sex with Edward! Hot, unpredictable and adorable. I love them.
MsLiss chapter 11 . 12/7/2012
hhmm Edward ya cant have it both ways bbE
shaz308 chapter 11 . 12/7/2012
I would love it if we find out she is really a society girl whose father is looking for her. Someone who has a tonne of money but is not interested in jumping through society's hoops. I hope she is better connected than anyone Edward or his family knows. I hope his family reject her and then have to crawl back though she really won't care. I'd laugh if safe knows the president! Looking forward to your next chapter, thanks.
vivalarye chapter 11 . 12/6/2012
Holy crap! Edward and Bella having sex against a window while a couple watched was erotic and sexy. I mean, I wouldn't mind witnessing something like that. I sorta love Emmett's love for Rose and the baby. Clearly twy mean so very much to him. Thanks for sharing!
Remmykins1901 chapter 11 . 12/6/2012
I love these two so much.. they make my heart hurt, I feel like I know them and I love the fact the Bella never says goodbye so things can't end. still made me tear up a little bit that she's so blase with all of this. not that she wouldn't be, it's just like wow.. I'm sure she's feels something possibly as much as Edward does but, that's not how she is. I'm happy Edward told her about the stupid Charity garbage he has to go to. I have a bad a feeling Bella heard what Edward said in her Camper. I'm really proud of Emmett, he went from Frat boy to a man and really stepped up.
Remmykins1901 chapter 10 . 12/6/2012
Wow.. now THAT'S how you spend the day.. that right there.. I'm glad he had fun, Bella is so damn good for him it's not even funny. Okay Edward, It's great you wanna protect her.. but listen to her, she knows what's she doing. It's really nice of you to let her stay where the Maintenance people are and her up in your place. for real though man, TELL HER ABOUT SUNDAY. TELL HER ABOUT EVERYTHING. she DESERVES to know.
Remmykins1901 chapter 9 . 12/6/2012
Holy shit, Edward.. You left your job in the middle of the day to RUN and find Bella.. that means a lot dude.. I hope you realize that and it doesn't take the clusterfuck I feel that's coming for you to figure out you're in love with Bella and want her instead of the Bullshit you're around everyday.

Dude, she told you something legitly personal.. very personal. don't thrash that trust dude.
KTNCullen chapter 11 . 12/6/2012
uhhhhhhhhhhhh...
*shifts in chair*...yeah...
*fans herself*... that...was... ri-DIC-u-lous-ly HOT.

Public window voyeur f*cking for the WIN!

And this boy couldn't be deluding himself more! His view on his probable marriage is gross. But... I can't imagine he'll settle for that in the end. (At least I hope not!)

Excellent chapter!
Katy
Remmykins1901 chapter 8 . 12/6/2012
Oh my god.. THAT is how you should wake up EVERY. FUCKING. MORNING. Dude, you should really tell Bella, Tell her Everything.. because I bet you Dollars to donuts, she is going to be at that Charity thing and shit is going to hit the fan.. In Front of Everyone... Edward you're going to hurt her so terribly.. Don't do it dude! Don't do it!
Maplestyle chapter 11 . 12/6/2012
Their conversation at the end of this chapter gutted me. I'm getting all attached to the two of them together and I want him to say fuck it all and run away with her! Can't wait for more.
DDreaMsofRP chapter 11 . 12/6/2012
I love this carefree Bella, and stuffy Edward is'nt so bad either ;). I have this niggling feeling though that our Miss Bella is'nt being totally honest about who she is, hhhmmmmm. But what do I know, I could be totally off with my assumptions so i guess I will just have to wait and see what happens. Thankyou for sharing this fic, this is currently my favourite, ah hell, one of my favourites ! I am reading far too many at the moment, but this one gets a squeal when I see an update :))
looie chapter 11 . 12/6/2012
umm wow. That was really really hot. Some fic sex scenes just seem kind of... perfunctory? And similar? And I find myself kind of skipping them sometimes because there is no real spark. But that window scene was just off-the-charts sexy and chemistry and danger and wow.
So so so complicated though. I kind of can't see this ending well at the moment? Kind of like Edward - she's not going to stay in the same place forever... but I'm interested to see when he figures out he might be in too deep.
Oh also. Emmett! I love him! I kind of really want things to work out for him and Rose.
Absolutely loved it :)
enka3 chapter 11 . 12/6/2012
Good for Emmett! Nice update!
KatHat chapter 11 . 12/6/2012
Oh the games these two are playing! First Edward talking to Emmett: "...I know there's no future here, it's not the same as with Vickie, this isn't love." Makes my heart hurt that he thinks he loved Vickie and what ever the hell happened with her, and doesn't own up to feeling the least bit of attraction for Bella.

Then she says, "...We'll go our separate ways at some point and hopefully we'll carry this great moment in time with us for the rest of our lives. It'll never 'end', we'll just move on."

Yeah, right!

Since she doesn't really worry about money, and isn't really impressed with his, wondering if she might not have a bundle of her own stashed away that she's just not touching. Still wondering about the Higgenbotham connection.

Need more!

I've read Major Misconduct too!

Kat
jane-with-a-y chapter 11 . 12/6/2012
Holy bejesus that was hot! (And dangerous...f-ing against a window? Yeah...hot, but kinda scary too. I think I would have a stroke for fear I'd bust the window with all that activity behind me. But damn...come to think of it...it might be worth the risk!

Aww, Mr. Starched Collar’s, er, collar, is wilting. I think he is really becoming attached to Bella...more than he knows.

I just love Emmett. He is such an inherently good and sweet character to work with. It's rare that I've read n Emmett in fanfic that I didn't like.

I dunno about you..but I'm getting antsy waiting for Bella's back story to be told. (Hah-hah...as if you didn't already know. Hurry up and spill, will ya? Inquiring minds want to know!)
3,890 | « Prev Page 1 .. 208 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 228 .. Last Next »