Reviews for Barefoot in Texas
SparrowNotes24 chapter 5 . 12/14/2012
I'd give anything to have a rooftop garden like that. I love your Bella; she's quirky and cool but doesn't give much away about her self. She's very much an enigma but thats what is drawing Edward (and me) to her. He's trying very hard to be the person he's supposed to be instead of who he could be if he let himself go- I think. He needs to find her again! Your writing is magical. Truly. Kate xx
BilliCullen chapter 13 . 12/14/2012
I loved this chapter. So sweet and loving and Edwards story, although heartbreaking, I believe there may be far more to it than meets the eye.
Methinks Carlisle is not a nice daddy in this story.
Looking so forward to more!
merenn chapter 13 . 12/14/2012
i'm so glad that edward's opening up to bella and he's going back to what's important to him. i do think that it was carlisle who approached victoria though, hehe. great chapter as always.
Cullenosopy chapter 13 . 12/14/2012
'and I hope into your heart a little. Bella statement gives me hope. Free spirit types scare me.

Thanks!
Love M Go Blue chapter 13 . 12/14/2012
Hmm. Why do I have the sneaking suspicion that Vickie wasn't the one who approached Edward's father at all? Why do I have thw funny feeling that it was entirely the other way around? That Daddy Dearest somehow threatened Vickie with . . . something? Maybe with having her mother arrested for drugs? That he found something that forced Vickie to basically have no other choice but to bow down to his wishes, take money, and leave Edward?

Or maybe he approached with a good ole fashioned bribe. And if that's the case, I'm even thinking that there might've even been a whole lot more money than just that 50K; that maybe dear ole dad wrote more than one check in the hopes that he could one day show "just how little" Edward was worth to Vickie . . . even though it took a helluva lot more than that to convince her to leave.

If something like that IS true, I really hope that Edward one day happens to run across Vickie - maybe once he and Bella take off on whatever adventure I'm hoping will eventually happen so they can live happily ever after - so that she can explain the truth, which will ease his mind (and heart) and give him some real closure...
tehreem91 chapter 13 . 12/14/2012
*le sigh* i am completely in love with your story!
excellent update!
*a big tight hug to edward* poor baby!
Twiggalina chapter 13 . 12/14/2012
What a lovely chapter!
montannaleigh chapter 13 . 12/13/2012
amazing chapter :)
michangelina chapter 13 . 12/13/2012
I am so in love with this story. And Carlisle and Esme are going to hate Bella. I almost can't stand it
Vancouver-Canuck-Girl chapter 9 . 12/13/2012
I love that she's such a voyeur, so I make sure to give her a good show.
Damn girl!
Vancouver-Canuck-Girl chapter 8 . 12/13/2012
Loved, loved, loved them making love - so beautiful.

ick on Tanya :P
Mebluv chapter 13 . 12/13/2012
so, so, so good. thanks for the update!
Vancouver-Canuck-Girl chapter 7 . 12/13/2012
I knew I loved this Bella - she's Canadian LOL

Great chapter. I love that they are getting closer
sunkissed voyeur chapter 13 . 12/13/2012
Yay, he's opening up to her. Oh, and I love the way you start each chapter..."The next time I was with her..." Very cool.
Vancouver-Canuck-Girl chapter 6 . 12/13/2012
I'm thinking this may be one of my top ten favorite Bella's. Thank you for sharing xo
4,106 | « Prev Page 1 .. 210 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 230 .. Last Next »