Reviews for Barefoot in Texas
looie chapter 13 . 12/13/2012
oh. This was kind of heartbreaking. And I'm not sure if it's just me being pessimistic and really not trusting Carlisle, but I'm not sure I entirely believe the story he fed Edward. I can just see HIM approaching Vickie instead of the other way around and blackmailing her... Either way he's still a douche.
But I like how E and B are finally opening up to each other and acknowledging that there are true feelings there. She has an emotional maturity that is unexpected but really refreshing.
Loving it :)
CarrieZM chapter 13 . 12/13/2012
So good ..as always ! Loved hearing about Edwards past it definitely gives some insight to his behavior. Thank god Bella came along ...she's such a ray of sunshine in Edward's life. Thanks again for the update !
Team Marylou chapter 13 . 12/13/2012
That was emotional...wow...Edward was in it for keeps with that Vicky if Carlisle had not interfered. I'm thinking that it was Carlisle's idea to PAY OFF Vicky rather than Vicky demanding a payoff. However, she did endorse the check but I wonder IF Carlisle threatened to ruin her mother by exposing her sketchy past if she didnt take the money and leave town. Hmmmmmmmm...

Bella could NOT BE BOUGHT...money is important to her.

What is important now is that Edward has opened up to Bella and shared his pain and trust issues. This may help him understand what he truly wants and is missing in his life. LOVE...freedom...joy.

EXCELLENT update...heartbreaking yet beautifully expressed.

THANK YOU!
Seagull83 chapter 13 . 12/13/2012
I just wanna give Edward a hug. What a nasty bitch. And please stop updating while I'm asleep. Just kidding, it's nice waking up to your updates. Love this fic so much.
littlelizruth chapter 13 . 12/13/2012
Woot!go Bella. Heal that edward
Maplestyle chapter 13 . 12/13/2012
Victoria was a right bitch! Can't wait for more.
fannygilmore chapter 13 . 12/13/2012
I have a feeling Edward's father had a lot more to do with her leaving.
Thanks.
modernsafari chapter 13 . 12/13/2012
Poor Edward, he needs a hug. And a good lay:) Glad Bella is there because oh dear god - he's gonna play guitar!
VampLuvah chapter 13 . 12/13/2012
As sad as his story was, I am glad he opened up and is now seeing with his heart and his brain.
mommymac0508 chapter 13 . 12/13/2012
I loved it poor Edward will he break free from his father will he be the man he wants to be will he fallow Bella into true happiness update soon
enka3 chapter 13 . 12/13/2012
Such a sad update! Can't wait for the next one!
2muchtrouble chapter 13 . 12/13/2012
Hope he can hold on when his parents get involved again.
dalma101 chapter 13 . 12/13/2012
It's so good she helped him get back to his music:) Victoria has hurt him more by insulting his music skills then by taking money from his father to leave him. Latter could be excused by pressure from his father, not fitting in his future, needing money, but saying that he's a "shitty guitar player"has done real damage? Yeah, it was festering in him too long and grew out of proportion. Thank God for Bella:) He doesn't need to be so unhappy even in his stuffy world. He could make some difference in it if he's good, self confident and motivated. If there's a chance to fit Bella in it somehow, it could be a fairytale:) I wish this is a fairytale...
Lulabell75 chapter 13 . 12/13/2012
Somehow I'm not so sure about daddy's version of events. ;-) Can't wait for more!

Lula
Guest chapter 13 . 12/13/2012
Think Vickie left because she thought she wasn't good for Edward. Will there be a reunion?
4,102 | « Prev Page 1 .. 212 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 232 .. Last Next »