Reviews for Barefoot in Texas
shaz308 chapter 14 . 12/17/2012
I hope we find out more about Bella soon. Looking forward to your next chapter, thanks.
tulips3 chapter 14 . 12/17/2012
Bella seems to feelings that we didn't know
about. Date started out so well then took
a dive. Edward better get his act together or
it might be to late. Sad for them:(
debslmac chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
HollBeth chapter 14 . 12/17/2012
Oh, Bella. I love you and your voice of reason. It's what I've been saying all along. I'm desperate for him to latch on and not look back. They are horrid people, and even if he didn't act the best he could tonight, it's clear he IS better than they are, than they allow him to be. I want so much better for him, but he needs to want it, too.

Lovely chapter - you captured perfectly the twistiness of the new feelings, emotions and insecurities on both sides!
shenaniwhatagans chapter 13 . 12/17/2012
I can't believe that I didn't review this when I read it last week...I loved this chapter!
I do kinda hate his dad more then I did before though. What a freaking dick and he so approached Vickie, I'm pretty sure. Either way they were both in the wrong but still...unless he was blackmailing her...omg then I will hate him even more! That would be horrible and I can't believe that anyone could do that to their son.
I'm so glad that Bella made him look at this a different way...a much clearer way. She is awesome and the way that she just hugged him and was so sad that they had won and took away his music. I want to hug her!
Can't wait for the next installment
jansailsyahoo.com chapter 14 . 12/17/2012
Edward will eventually learn to live his own life or he will choose the life his father has planned for him.
Either way I foresee heartache coming for ExB because Edward won't arrive at his decision easily.
jansails/jan2
Guest chapter 14 . 12/17/2012
Oh no. I have a feeling this fic is about to turn really sad. But sad and angst are good (all fluff gets boring)- as long as there's HEA eventually! I love your characters- very well drawn.
RoseArcadia chapter 14 . 12/17/2012
It hurts!
Vancouver-Canuck-Girl chapter 14 . 12/17/2012
aww I loved how Rosalie and Emmett were sweet with her. Not liking the Cullens :o( I'm feeling uneasy with Edward. Do I really have to wait another week for the update?
2muchtrouble chapter 14 . 12/17/2012
I sense some heartbreak coming.
Me chapter 13 . 12/16/2012
Great story! Thx.
xiolajane chapter 13 . 12/16/2012
Wow- Beautiful story. I'm really enjoying your characters &I can't wait to see what happens.
Me chapter 11 . 12/16/2012