Reviews for Barefoot in Texas
Erikajo chapter 14 . 12/19/2012
Awkward. His dad is such a butt. :/
Lillicat1 chapter 14 . 12/18/2012
Please say that this is not the end of this story? Your story is engaging, sexy, and is impossile to put down. I need to know what happens. Therefore I'm hoping you will continue.
showme aka jittzpattzing chapter 14 . 12/18/2012
This is the best WIP i've read in a long time. Cant wait for more! Will def rec!
Jls chapter 14 . 12/18/2012
I'm seriously hooked on this, and my heart is breaking for both of them.
MDtwiwriter chapter 14 . 12/18/2012
Poor Edward, he has so much to learn in order to be truly happy. He has let his parents rule his life so long that he can't even see how to regain his own life. Bella is the best thing that could happen to him. I hope he doesn't lose her.
coldplaywhore chapter 14 . 12/18/2012
Oh Edward, you effed up. I like your Bella. Only she could pull off Leia. :) Thanks for writing. I have no snappy comment today LOL
akjamma chapter 14 . 12/18/2012
sounds like Edwards dad knows Bellas mom?
SparrowNotes24 chapter 14 . 12/18/2012
Oh poor Bella . No no no NO Edward! I want to shake him. He's going to lose her if he's not careful. But I do understand the pressure from his parent must be hard. Sigh. Love that he finally played his guitar.
There is definately something relating to a senator. Her father perhaps? And I think they both recognised her surname. Intriguing now I can't wait for your next update. Brilliant as always x x Kate
Guest chapter 14 . 12/18/2012
great story
roxiegirl chapter 14 . 12/18/2012
Awesome bb! I just had a feeling they were going to run into his parents. Yup and it went just like I thought it would. The questions. I would be intimidated!

Can't wait for Edward to start thinking for himself and tell his parents to shove it!

Happy Holidays!
dalma101 chapter 14 . 12/18/2012
I feel ambushed too with this chapter, lol, but in a good way:) Ok, I anticipated music and laughter and Bella's off-key singing, but Edward on Harley blew my mind! What else he has up his sleeve?
Edward was breaking many rules today but dinner-date with Bella and his friends? He was on a roll! Poor Bella, I imagined Bamby out of woods. Not exactly among wolfs (Emmet can't be that), but she stepped in his world and wasn't barefoot! Definitely out of her comfort zone, all for him:) I was so touched when she gave a gift to Rose, heart melting. And I like how they both have ambivalent feelings about her moving on.
And the wolfs came in the end. I'm proud of her (of Edward not so much), must say, she kept her ground and gave Edward really good advice. So, it seems like his parents know something about scandal her mother was involved in...
It was my longest review ever, this story is getting under my skin:)
tehreem91 chapter 14 . 12/18/2012
It's getting interesting! carlisle recognizes bella's last name!
the angst is coming creys
excellent update.
Just Me Alone chapter 14 . 12/18/2012
So many words flowing through my mind...I'm actually amazed that he had dessert with them, truly. He could have blown them off in some sort of fashion. I'm impressed with Bella, she really held her own and I think has a better understanding of what he's against.

That being said though, Bella's right, he needs to do it for him. He's unhappy, and he'll be unhappy unless he puts a stop to their shenanigans and does what he wants. There is no doubt in my mind that Carlisle is going to try and pay her off. She's not Vicki, she won't take the money. She only wants Edward and for him to be happy.

amazing as always, I'm in love with your words, and for once I think Edward. He's starting to come around, and I'm glad he has Bella to help him.
Adri-Faber chapter 14 . 12/18/2012
Im reposting my review again. I dont know why yesterday it came under "guest"

Ok, here my 2 cents. Edward blames his parents for his unhappiness. I agree to a certain point, they are controlling and manipulating, but it is not all them. Well sorry but Vicky turned out to be a gold digger cold bitch who obviously asked for the money, key word ASKED, and loved the money more than Edward. I wonder if she ever did love him for real and not used him. So, Edward is afraid to fall for Bella because she is temporary? I dont understand, you either fall or not fall for somebody, you simply cant help it or switch it on and off. When Bella told him he was important to her and for the first time she didnt want to move on, i thought Edward would say more to her. At this point what is he afraid of? Obviously Bella is not after the money, she is good and genuine, she is not going to run with 50K and vanish. As for his parents, so what? Now Edward is 5 yers older, has his job, career, basically he can do whatever he wants. Bella wont sell him for money, he knows that. It really bothers me at this point that this Vicky affair is holding him back, yeah it is still Vicky, not his parents. Dam it, 5 years later and he still shits about her and the pain of so much loving her? Im not sure, or at least i feel he is not over HER yet. If Vicky was good and loving, then Edward's parents opinions wouldnt have mattered. From what i see, Edward loved her so much that was ready to stand up for her, defend her and maybe leave with her and not listen to his parents. Instead he humiliates Bella in front of them. At this point i wish she leaves his sorry undeserving ass crying for Vicky. Anyway, great chapter,cant wait for more.
midsouthmama chapter 14 . 12/18/2012
Oh lawd, I'm enjoying this story so much. I love the way you write Edward and Bella. Rich, complex characters but genuine feeling. But, I have to be honest...I'm just waiting for the other shoe to drop, i.e. Edward really screwing things up. Don't know if I'm ready for heartfail! Will stockpile baked goodies and/or chocolate so I'm ready just in case, lol.

Thanks for posting!