Reviews for Barefoot in Texas
Vancouver-Canuck-Girl chapter 4 . 12/13/2012
*sigh* this chapter was all sorts of happy that I needed to read tonight. You're words are so genuine and lovely. Thank you for sharing them.
michangelina chapter 8 . 12/13/2012
Holy shit this story is fucking awesome!
HopeStreet chapter 12 . 12/13/2012
I haven't reviewed the last couple of chapters not because I don't want to but because I have this adverse reaction to the life that Edward seems to be ball and chained to. The thing is that I'm pretty sure the key is in his pocket but he's afraid to use it. It is incredibly painful to, in essence, see him choose to not use the key time and time again. I don't know who is his jail keeper anymore - either him or his father. While I always want to cry for him, I also pray fervently for him to be strong enough to choose to be free and get out of this jail he lives in. Bella is like his get out of jail free card but it's only good when she's around. Yet again, when he's not around her, that ball and chain comes back on. I keep hoping he doesn't choose the life his father has planned for him. I keep hoping he can be strong enough and confident enough to choose the path he wants for himself and not let it bother him much that his father and mother don't approve. Screw them. They have the life they want. Let Edward decide for himself what he wants or doesn't want his life to be.
harasnicole chapter 13 . 12/13/2012
Gosh, I really do love this Bella.

Another amazing chapter, as always. Can't wait to read what's next. :)
rmcrms5 chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
Looks interesting!
akjamma chapter 13 . 12/13/2012
Did Vickie really go to his dad or did his dad go to her?
SaphiraGoddess chapter 13 . 12/13/2012
For some reason I think his father paid her off. Don't think she went to him first but whatever. Edward needs to do something about his parents. He needs to stop being a coward, pretty sure it would bite him in the ass soon.
Guest chapter 13 . 12/13/2012
I really hate that he was so in love with Vickie.
Guiltypleasure30plus chapter 13 . 12/13/2012
So I read this update at the gym (because FF is the only thing that can get me through cardio machines) and I left with watery eyes and quivering chin.
married2thcoach chapter 13 . 12/13/2012
Gah My heart is breaking for Edward. But I betting Vickie didn't go to Carlisle. Im sure he went to her. Its like he wipe her out. As if she never exsisted. And proceeded to break his sons heart. I just want to hug the shit of Edward now. Loving all of this. Fantastic update.
Adri-Faber chapter 13 . 12/13/2012
Wow, Vicky the bitch! Whoever saying she was a victim of Carlisle is very naive. She made a choice, she wanted the money more than she wanted Edward. She sold him and his love for her short. Im glad he got over it. Bella is his angel. How can he let her go? My heart is breaking how much they want to be together, but holding back because they see no hope to it? Cant wait, Monday seems too far.
shaz308 chapter 13 . 12/13/2012
I wouldn't be surprised if his father was the one who approached Vicki or even her mother if Vickie wasn't I interested. I imagine money and threats would be enough to scare her mother and she may have wanted to protect her mother too. I think Edward is too gullible where his father and mother are concerned. I would really love it if we find out that Bella has been left independently wealthy by her parents and that her father has a lot of influence, even if she claims not to know him. Bella is entitled to a few secrets of her own. Would be great if Edward turned back to music and made it big doing what he loved in the end. Hope this pair have a kiss ass HEA in their futures. Or is Bella going to walk off into the sunset having put Edward back on his true course? Looking forward to your next update, thanks.
namemeamy chapter 13 . 12/13/2012
No doubt, she's good for him; she's bringing him back to life.
married2thcoach chapter 12 . 12/13/2012
Wow how did I miss this update. Tanya & Edward are living such simular lives. Neither brave enough to fight for love. When is Edward going to finally realize his love for Bella. Cause with the last line. "I feel like a fish might when being plunged back into the water after being in the air for the longest seconds of its life." That just blew me away. It says it all! Just Fantastic.
twifan20 chapter 13 . 12/13/2012
I'm a little worried that everything with Vickie seems too easily explained. Maybe she really was after money (whether from the start or just at the end) but something tells me his father lied at least in part.
I love that Bella was so understanding and was able to not only console him but revive him. :)
4,120 | « Prev Page 1 .. 212 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 232 .. Last Next »