Reviews for Barefoot in Texas
twifan20 chapter 13 . 12/13/2012
I'm a little worried that everything with Vickie seems too easily explained. Maybe she really was after money (whether from the start or just at the end) but something tells me his father lied at least in part.
I love that Bella was so understanding and was able to not only console him but revive him. :)
KatHat chapter 13 . 12/13/2012
I liked how she was teasing him about sleeping with the coyotes/hyenas! lol!

She is certainly resourceful about bartering her goods and services for what she needs! I know she doesn't worry about where the next meal, next night is going to happen. Money just doesn't seem to be of any big consequence to her and I just keep getting this feeling that it's because she doesn't need any - because she has her own somehow/ somewhere. Plus she doesn't have something like a stripper mother for Carlisle to blackmail her with, and yes... that's what I think Carlisle did with Vickie. I think he will find Bella considerably harder to handle, now!

Glad Edward made some good memories on the boardwalk with her. I had to chuckle at her running screaming away from the rides! ;p

So glad he opened up and poured his heart out to her. Therapist Bella is in!

Sanctuary was awesome - anything Jennyfly is awesome - I loved Earthquake!

From my archive:
The Screamers by Kiyaraven
Love Amongst the Ruins by theladyingrey42
The Cannabean Betrothal by ItzMeagan 73
The Red Line by Winndsinger
10 Steps to Seducing Your Hot Vampire BF (2008!)

Can't believe I've been reading twifics for 6 years!

Kat
jimemon chapter 13 . 12/13/2012
The poor guy had been carrying the weight of all that pain for years, unable to even get someone else's perspective to help him figure things out, Bella is a godsend. Great chapter!
blueeyes11354 chapter 13 . 12/13/2012
Politics is a dirty, dirty business. Feels more about power than actually helping people sometimes. Man, I don't know what he's going to do. Somehow though I don't think giving up who he really is will work in the long run.
looie chapter 13 . 12/13/2012
oh. This was kind of heartbreaking. And I'm not sure if it's just me being pessimistic and really not trusting Carlisle, but I'm not sure I entirely believe the story he fed Edward. I can just see HIM approaching Vickie instead of the other way around and blackmailing her... Either way he's still a douche.
But I like how E and B are finally opening up to each other and acknowledging that there are true feelings there. She has an emotional maturity that is unexpected but really refreshing.
Loving it :)
CarrieZM chapter 13 . 12/13/2012
So good ..as always ! Loved hearing about Edwards past it definitely gives some insight to his behavior. Thank god Bella came along ...she's such a ray of sunshine in Edward's life. Thanks again for the update !
Team Marylou chapter 13 . 12/13/2012
That was emotional...wow...Edward was in it for keeps with that Vicky if Carlisle had not interfered. I'm thinking that it was Carlisle's idea to PAY OFF Vicky rather than Vicky demanding a payoff. However, she did endorse the check but I wonder IF Carlisle threatened to ruin her mother by exposing her sketchy past if she didnt take the money and leave town. Hmmmmmmmm...

Bella could NOT BE BOUGHT...money is important to her.

What is important now is that Edward has opened up to Bella and shared his pain and trust issues. This may help him understand what he truly wants and is missing in his life. LOVE...freedom...joy.

EXCELLENT update...heartbreaking yet beautifully expressed.

THANK YOU!
Seagull83 chapter 13 . 12/13/2012
I just wanna give Edward a hug. What a nasty bitch. And please stop updating while I'm asleep. Just kidding, it's nice waking up to your updates. Love this fic so much.
littlelizruth chapter 13 . 12/13/2012
Woot!go Bella. Heal that edward
Maplestyle chapter 13 . 12/13/2012
Victoria was a right bitch! Can't wait for more.
fannygilmore chapter 13 . 12/13/2012
I have a feeling Edward's father had a lot more to do with her leaving.
Thanks.
modernsafari chapter 13 . 12/13/2012
Poor Edward, he needs a hug. And a good lay:) Glad Bella is there because oh dear god - he's gonna play guitar!
VampLuvah chapter 13 . 12/13/2012
As sad as his story was, I am glad he opened up and is now seeing with his heart and his brain.
mommymac0508 chapter 13 . 12/13/2012
I loved it poor Edward will he break free from his father will he be the man he wants to be will he fallow Bella into true happiness update soon
enka3 chapter 13 . 12/13/2012
Such a sad update! Can't wait for the next one!
4,106 | « Prev Page 1 .. 212 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 232 .. Last Next »