Reviews for Barefoot in Texas
angeleyes73 chapter 5 . 11/19/2012
What an interesting story, I look forward to reading how it plays out.
jmarie1999 chapter 5 . 11/19/2012
I'm hooked and can't wait for more!
jamiwood chapter 5 . 11/18/2012
love this story cant wait for the next update
artistic wonder chapter 5 . 11/18/2012
So happy I found this fic (can't remember where now...TLS?) Anyway, very grateful because I'm in love. Off-beat Bella is one of my favorites and this one doesn't wear shoes. Love it!
merenn chapter 5 . 11/18/2012
i loved this chapter! the kiss 3 can't wait until edward chooses to sing ;)
merenn chapter 4 . 11/18/2012
this whole chapter was so precious, i just loved the dance at the end
tehreem91 chapter 5 . 11/18/2012
umm WOW. I just read all the 5 chapters and let me you, this story, its so so good :D
love how full of life this bella is and oh so wrong for edward. I am sure carlisle will not apptove of her and i am already hating him lol
can't wait to see how it all unfolds. how angsty will it be? will it have a HEA?
icrodriguez chapter 5 . 11/17/2012
Did you know that your story is just about the most precious piece of writing out there? It's pure magic, sweetheart.
midsouthmama chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
I am so excited you're writing a fic! I didn't know 'til I saw it rec'd on Fictionators. Very cool! I'm not over at ADF anymore, so I was excited to see the rec and know that you're writing. I love your Bella, and I'm intrigued about where this is going... Thanks for sharing.
Ayc12 chapter 5 . 11/17/2012
JFC. I'm... speechless right now. Actually, I think I'm swooning more than the fact that I can't find any words to describe this story. A part of me wishes I hadn't started it yet, because I'm craving more, though that part is very small. I'm very glad I read it, in fact, and I'm now addicted. So thanks a lot ;)
But no joke, I happy sighed a billion times in these five chapters. I wanted to shake Edward when he wouldn't sing for Bella and I screamed when he kissed her. Edward definitely needs to find her again and take it somewhere.
Ale xoxo
WhatIfThingsWereDifferent chapter 3 . 11/17/2012
LOVED when he did the click :)
yippiekayay chapter 5 . 11/17/2012
wow I'm digging this story! Montrose is my fave part of Houston :)
SugarWeRgoinDown chapter 5 . 11/17/2012
I love this story! Cannot wait to see where it goes
Esme Incognito chapter 5 . 11/17/2012
I love that Bella is such a free spirit, so "wrong" for Edward. Can't wait to see all that they learn from each other.
Thanks,
Jen
shenaniwhatagans chapter 5 . 11/17/2012
Have I mentioned that I love this Bella? Their night was amazing and I wish that he will someday sing too. He lives in a world of schedules and organization and she just lives in the world. Of course, she didn't ask when she would see him again...to her if it happens it happens!
He however is going to have a much harder time just letting fate takes it course and I feel his stalker tendencies about to come back in full force LOL
4,121 | « Prev Page 1 .. 251 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 271 .. Last Next »