Reviews for Barefoot in Texas
namemeamy chapter 7 . 11/22/2012
There's a lot to admire about living your life in the moment, enjoying things as they come, like your Bella.
diana2012 chapter 7 . 11/22/2012
Thank you for the chapter it was great. Have a great thanksgiving.
looie chapter 7 . 11/22/2012
Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous. I love both these two so much. They seem to have their own world, but I can already see how it's going to get complicated very soon... Loving it :)
jimemon chapter 7 . 11/22/2012
Your writing is so so pretty, I swear I can picture everything, and I love it :))
Maplestyle chapter 7 . 11/22/2012
Great chapter. She's so good for him. Wonder if her father is a politician. Can't wait for more.
2muchtrouble chapter 7 . 11/22/2012
Happy Thanksgiving to you too.
Danielle85 chapter 7 . 11/22/2012
Happy Thanksgiving. Very thankful for this update. I love this Edward and Bella. Can't wait to see how this story develops.
shenaniwhatagans chapter 7 . 11/22/2012
Well, that sucks about her mom & to be only 20 with no one else to turn to...Crap! Edward is as sweet & lost as always ...always uncertain with her. I think that's good for him though...he is a bit stuffy lol
mdsngrc chapter 7 . 11/22/2012
I never have enough good things to say about this story. I just love it so much. Thanks for the update. I am so excited for more.
Rochelle Allison chapter 7 . 11/22/2012
awww. love.
so sad about renee. i can't even begin to imagine that :(. wow.
but yeah, this just gets better and better...
twifan20 chapter 7 . 11/22/2012
This Bella is so awesome! I love that she can make Edward uncomfortable and comfortable at the same time! I guess the question is when will Edward realize it?
kjghkf chapter 7 . 11/22/2012
I love your recs.
littlelizruth chapter 7 . 11/22/2012
Wow. That sounds like a crazy but great life. I wish it is something I can do someday. Just travel everywhere!
midsouthmama chapter 7 . 11/22/2012
Great chapter! So sad about Renee. :(

Thanks for posting and Happy Thanksgiving to you!
packermom chapter 7 . 11/22/2012
I just love this easy going Bella. I can see how she's getting to Edward and making him think about his life. I just can't see how she is going to fit into it. Meeting the parents that's going to be really interesting. This is one of the best fics out there.
4,212 | « Prev Page 1 .. 251 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 271 .. Last Next »