Reviews for Barefoot in Texas
Remmykins1901 chapter 5 . 11/25/2012
find her.. Find before she finds out and runs from you.
Remmykins1901 chapter 4 . 11/25/2012
this is where you belong. right there watching a movie on the wall behind a bar, and loving every minute.
Remmykins1901 chapter 3 . 11/25/2012
he's trying so hard to fit in to a place he doesn't belong. dude.. just go tell Tanya you don't want this, yes shit will hit the fan, but at least you'll be happy when you go to Bella.
Remmykins1901 chapter 2 . 11/25/2012
this is incredible. I didn't know Jasper was a dog until Bella said so!
Remmykins1901 chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
I really like this. this is definitely a story you can just imagine yourself there and get lost in it. I wanna know Bella, she's amazing.
HollBeth chapter 7 . 11/25/2012
I'm truly enjoying your story! These two are already so easy to love...

I don't see anything but "romance" in the category, but I keep feeling angst and despair. Maybe it's the (seeming) impossibility that they could be long-term, maybe it's the expectations placed on him, maybe it's that it seems she'd never stay put even if he wanted to break the rules for her. And of course, the prologue-it doesn't sound happy or like something I want to happen...

I won't lie, Tanya, her actions, and just the thought of her in his life completely gross me out and make me sad and mad. I want him to not bend so easily to others' wishes. I want him to chart his own course. I don't want him to do only what (or whom) is expected. Even if he and Bella can't work out, I'd love to see him break out from under his parents' thumb and expectations; I want him to really think if what they want for him is what he wants for himself, and quit taking the passive path of least resistance - especially if it doesn't lead where he wants.

So, no lie, I'm worried. I'm worried about already being invested in these characters (you're a talented author), but having to watch them be apart or with others instead of each other. I don't know how much I can handle of him with the Tanya types, especially knowing his good, sweet heart. Should I just trust you. Trust thst little "E and B" and "Romance" up there in the summary?

Either way, you've painted such a clear picture of all your characters in few words - you are very talented. Keep it up, and thank you for sharing your words!
vivalarye chapter 5 . 11/25/2012
Love this carefree Bella you've created
vivalarye chapter 4 . 11/24/2012
Damn jasper, interrupting their moment!
vivalarye chapter 3 . 11/24/2012
Edward sure can't say away from shutterbug!
vivalarye chapter 2 . 11/24/2012
opposites do attract, love it!
vivalarye chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Intrigued!
tehreem91 chapter 7 . 11/24/2012
This is so so good
The end was just Aww
Can't wait for the next update
mommymac0508 chapter 7 . 11/24/2012
Hello I am new to you coldplay sent me I am so happy she did I can't wait for more
snoopylover60 chapter 7 . 11/23/2012
I am looking forward to see where this is going. Edward, has plans whether he wants them or not. He has to man up to daddy first if he wants a life with Bella.

Update soon :)
seasonsinthesun chapter 7 . 11/23/2012
This chapter was sad & sweet. The way Edward comforted her made me say Awww... Look forward to the next update! :)
4,250 | « Prev Page 1 .. 251 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 271 .. Last Next »