Reviews for Barefoot in Texas
mytwilightaddiction chapter 6 . 11/19/2012
Great story, Bella is really interesting can't wait to read more:)
Chrystiana chapter 6 . 11/19/2012
You're a great storyteller - that's what I'm thinking
glitterr chapter 6 . 11/19/2012
Intriguing! I hope to see Bella and Taaaanya in the same room together...the contrast would be delicious.
Just Me Alone chapter 6 . 11/19/2012
Dude...Can I tell you how much I love this story?

I love Edward's inner monologue going back and forth on whether he should see her or not. It's amazing! I screamed when I saw the update on my way out to dinner after updating my own story.

I had to get home and read...I can't wait to see what happens once she gets out of the shower. I say he should throw caution to the wind and live!

xx
T
bearygirl chapter 6 . 11/19/2012
Loving this story and this Bella. Can't wait to read more.
twifan20 chapter 6 . 11/19/2012
I love this Bella... she's so much fun and I love how easily she is able to fluster Edward.
Seagull83 chapter 6 . 11/19/2012
This fic just keeps getting better and better. Love, love, love Bella.
SugarWeRgoinDown chapter 6 . 11/19/2012
Oh poor Edward, he doesn't even realize how deep he's in!
jimemon chapter 6 . 11/19/2012
Poor Edward, he doesn't stand a chance. Great chapter!
amelia chapter 6 . 11/19/2012
he has no idea what to do with her!
hmw1972 chapter 6 . 11/19/2012
Flopped down backwards and smiled! I am so intrigued!
TashtheSlash chapter 6 . 11/19/2012
How? How is this even going to work? (Don't answer that! I don't really want to know yet! D) I mean, I don't really think Eddie wants to live to his parents expectations, but I can't really see him living in the purple camper either... And Bella, Bella... I still feel like we don't really know her, but at this point I can't really see her not living in the purple camper, ya know? Maybe they won't even end up together together in the end... I'm just rambling.
Ugh, and what is he doing asking Tanya out again? I don't even dislike this Tanya, it's just obvious it's not gonna work out... Oh, Edward...
Anyway, still loving it!
Tash
shenaniwhatagans chapter 6 . 11/19/2012
Love her so very very much! I'm shocked that Emmett is single too LOL Wonder what Rose has to say to him...hopefully not I'm pregnant, with them not seeing each other for two months you never know. That would knock the wind out of his sails and then he would probably do a happy dance :)

Back to our poor mixed up Edward & Bella/Consuela (giggle) she is wrecking havoc on his life and she has no idea. He is going to have a stroke soon if he doesn't calm the hell down and relax. Her being in the shower in a very tiny trailer is not helping his situation ;)
akjamma chapter 6 . 11/19/2012
Edward might as well quit fighting it! Lol
Holidai chapter 6 . 11/19/2012
I am so glad Bella is such a go with the flow girl. If Edward does not want to stand up to his family and will continue seeing Tanya... I guess I am worried he will fall into bed with Tanya while still spending time with Bella. She called him Mr. Fuckable. Then again she doesn't seem to have any roots. Is this a Bella and Edward happily ever after story or is she only in his life to teach him something?
4,141 | « Prev Page 1 .. 251 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 271 .. Last Next »