Reviews for Barefoot in Texas
Siriusmunchkin chapter 21 . 5/14/2015
Going to miss the purple camper, but think the bigger one is a better choice for the three of them.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 20 . 5/14/2015
So very happy that Edward is finding out who he really is. Even happier that Bella is going to be helping him on that journey.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 19 . 5/14/2015
Knew Carlisle was going to play that card. Very sure Bella didn't take money from him. He also doesn't know that Edward knows the real story about Bella's mother. Carlisle loses. We did get confirmation that Bella's father was a politician. We also know her mother got not one red cent.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 18 . 5/14/2015
...and the truth shall set you free? Vickie took the money and left. Doesn't matter why, just that she id. Which is a good thing because Edward may never have met Bella otherwise. Carlisle isn't going to be a happy camper but don't think anyone really cares about that. Still got my fingers crossed that Edward has control over his own money and it can't be touched by dear old dad.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 17 . 5/14/2015
Eloise put the bug in his brain. Now he's going to find out the truth. It is not going to be pretty. Neither will the confrontation with his father.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 16 . 5/14/2015
What is Edward going to do now? What is Carlisle going to say? Hopefully Edward's money is in his own hands and Carlisle can't touch it.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 15 . 5/14/2015
Has Carlisle already tracked Bella down to buy her off after finding out Edward walked out of Judge Black's office?
Siriusmunchkin chapter 14 . 5/14/2015
Bella knows it was Carlisle who tracked Vickie down and threatened her if she didn't take the money. No doubt lied to her while he was in a grove. Edward still doesn't have a clue. He's going to have a lot of clues when his father tries the same with Bella. Because Bella will go to Edward and tell him the truth.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 13 . 5/14/2015
Have a very bad feeling about that story. I'm willing to bet Vicki had no choice but to take the money. That Carlisle threatened her mother's life and hers if she didn't take the 50 grand and leave town never contacting Edward again. If that is how it happened when Edward finds out he's going to kill his father. At the very least he'll walk away from his parents.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 11 . 5/14/2015
Edward is in way over his head and he doesn't have a clue. Was thinking maybe Bella's sperm donor was a politician. That Renee had told her that much even if she didn't tell her his name. Long as it wasn't a relative of Carlisle's or Esme's. Would be funny if it was someone they held up to Edward as a role model.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 6 . 5/13/2015
This is a lot of fun. Bella is the person we wish we could be but aren't. Edward is pretty much who we are now. Here's hoping Bella can bring him, at least partially, over to the fun side.
Ladybear0506 chapter 23 . 3/18/2015
Absolutely loved this story!
Tarbecca chapter 1 . 3/10/2015
Recommended this story in the Flash Back Fic Dive Campfire at ADF!
magmom4 chapter 23 . 3/9/2015
This is the second of your stories I have read and I loved it. I see you had a lot of good people on your side. Good for you.
magmom4 chapter 3 . 3/8/2015
I* thought you were meaning Bella that his parents were having for dinner. Tanya. She is right up there with Jacob. I hope he is going to see through her.
4,162 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »