Reviews for Barefoot in Texas
ChrisDGoosey chapter 23 . 6/23/2017
Where do I start? I can't believe this was your first fanfic offering. You have a wonderful, fluid writing style, with a real talent for conveying emotion. This is a beutiful story that will become a favourite. You have created a happy place that readers will want to return to again and again - and that is very special. I love the way you manage to allow your characters to explore and come to terms with their feelings with intelligence (rather than being so slow on the uptake that you just want to strangle them!). Thank you very much.
Mtgora chapter 23 . 5/16/2017
I am in love wth everything you write! This is so different than anything I've read before, but it was so so good. I will be rereading it again someday!
acw1 chapter 23 . 3/16/2017
great story to read again - this last chapter made me cry like a baby - again!
Cramos28 chapter 23 . 3/4/2017
I absolutely loved this story! It was amazing! The epilogue was written so geniusly I fell in love with this story even more! I'm enjoying your stories and I will continue until I've read all your work
dianscot chapter 22 . 2/3/2017
Great fic. So well written and succinct. Love your recs too!
dianscot chapter 21 . 2/3/2017
Perfect for them, a huge RV!
dianscot chapter 19 . 2/3/2017
Heart racing... so glad E trusted himself. And B.
dianscot chapter 14 . 2/2/2017
Vic would not have given him up for money if she was head over heels... Carlisle made it up and forced her out, right?
dianscot chapter 9 . 2/1/2017
Her dad is a politician, right? Or his wife's dad?
dianscot chapter 8 . 2/1/2017
Haha. Tequila!
dianscot chapter 6 . 2/1/2017
Did not expect her to strip naked!
dianscot chapter 4 . 2/1/2017
You have the best recs!
dianscot chapter 3 . 2/1/2017
Not a fan of Kookellas usually, but liking this fic so far
dianscot chapter 2 . 2/1/2017
Fun!
luvyateamedward chapter 23 . 1/19/2017
Loved it! Thanks again for a great story!
4,295 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »