Reviews for Barefoot in Texas
JustARead chapter 9 . 10/12/2016
She acted weird about him potentially going into politics...Her last name seems familiar to him. Coincidence?
JustARead chapter 8 . 10/12/2016
He gonna hurt her cause his fam?
JustARead chapter 7 . 10/12/2016
Progress...
JustARead chapter 6 . 10/11/2016
Curious if he'll give into her
JustARead chapter 5 . 10/11/2016
I liked it. Sweet. I live in Parkville Missouri
Guest chapter 23 . 8/16/2016
Sweet
sue1zide chapter 17 . 8/12/2016
I love all of your recs. Thanks.
thenewEmily chapter 23 . 5/25/2016
I had this story saved for a while and yesterday was the day we connect. I loved it. Thank you so much!
shannon30033 chapter 22 . 5/22/2016
What a wonderfully written story. I loved it! I also love what a big fan of other stories you are, as noted at the bottom of your chapters. I take authors I like and read their favs. This is how I found you, so I'm so glad for the many. recommendations. I know it's odd to be reading all of these so many years after they have been written, but I still find my self ceaselessly awed by the great talent here on the site. I love how people interpret and then reinterpret the characters over and over. Even done by the some author, I find the character relationships are so different. It's fascinating to me, and admittedly, addictive. So, thank you for the awesome story. I will probably finish all of your stories now that I have tasted them and move on to some of your favs. Thanks for another awesome journey.
shannon30033 chapter 11 . 5/22/2016
I'm loving this story! Bella as a carefree spirit is so wonderful! I like how wordily she is. Tanya in her pearls is just perfect. Thanks for writing this! What fun!
shannon30033 chapter 3 . 5/21/2016
Edward is very interesting in the fic. I like Eloise. Thanks for the fun story.
4,246 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »