Reviews for Barefoot in Texas
scarlet5 chapter 23 . 4/9/2016
A great Bella!
Gagika chapter 23 . 3/19/2016
Unsurprisingly this story is great to read! I like carefree Bella and how she infected stiffened Edward. I'm glad Carlisle was perceptive! He was so horrible to his son, how can he press him in a unloved relationship?
BellaTesoro chapter 23 . 2/13/2016
I'm so happy Edward got closure with his parents. First it was great that Eloise was Emmett' children's nanny, it's like a piece of Edward still in his life and vice versa. I'm so happy they kept in touch and visited with his good friend. Also so happy that not only did Edward get closure with his parents but that forgiveness was given before Edward's father dies.
I've said my piece along the way, my way of saying thank you for sharing your story with me. I hope you still read your reviews as I'd like you to know how much you keeping your work here so that readers like myself get to find them and enjoy your story telling gift.
Thank you!
BellaTesoro chapter 22 . 2/13/2016
Great ending for these two. A happy middle ground. Edward got to finish his education, found something he could contribute in this world, being a PHD and teaching political ethics got a little bit
of the hero to shine through. And Bella got to keep on being that wanderer during the off school times.
BellaTesoro chapter 21 . 2/13/2016
The new ultra nice RV is a nice solution. I'm happy with how Bella explained her money and Edward let her know he never doubted her.
BellaTesoro chapter 20 . 2/13/2016
I love how Edward followed his heart, his own choice this time and went to Bella. It was sad seeing him leave what little attachment he had in Texas. I'm not sure if he sold the loft to Alice or was renting it.
I would have liked for him to keep it, since he felt so at home there. It was painful that he also turned his back on his mother too. I'm curious if she did know. I hope that Bella will meet Edward half way now, that she'll rein in some of her wandering at some point so they can have a life. I felt badly that Edward left Emmett, I hope it's not for forever.
BellaTesoro chapter 19 . 2/13/2016
Wow, that chapter was suspenseful and dramatic and I was cheering Edward on. His father deserved
his son's wrath. Again, a detail like asking Eloise if his mother would be out of the house because he wanted to spare her the show down. Awesome chapter.
BellaTesoro chapter 18 . 2/13/2016
That letter, doesn't say that Vicki agreed to anything. Perhaps her mother said or did something in addition to Edward's father to make Vicki stay away. Perhaps like Bella leaving, she did it to protect Edward's future too.
BellaTesoro chapter 16 . 2/13/2016
wow, that parting love scene was yet again breathtakingly beautiful and so sensual. It almost feels right her leaving, him knowing she would, should and could. She's right she can't fit his life and she's not willing to change nor does he expect she ought to. But I think they both wish they could and should. I'm dying to see how this plays out.
BellaTesoro chapter 15 . 2/13/2016
Good for Edward walking out on a people and a position he really knows he doesn't want to be part of. I hope Bella doesn't start playing the martyr and says she needs to get going because she doesn't want to cause him any problems with his family and future. I'm also wondering if Bella has already been approached by his father. I just know that Eloise knows that his father had much more to do with Vicki leaving. And I think that Edward is going to wear that white towel cape again as a grown man and become the kind of attorney that helps victims.
BellaTesoro chapter 14 . 2/13/2016
I love this Emmett. He's a good friend to Edward, Rosalie was pretty sweet too. I like that Bella gave Rose the baby gifts. I can't wait to see the fallout of the parents meeting Bella. And Bella's last line saying don't do it for anyone else but himself. Right on Bella.
BellaTesoro chapter 13 . 2/13/2016
I wonder if Edward's father isn't the one that went to Vicki first? Maybe he threatened her and paid her off somehow? Bella's response and support hearing Edward's story was just right.
BellaTesoro chapter 12 . 2/13/2016
All the "little" details make this story that much more interesting. Like the country club setting and Tanya coming out and their insightful and rather truthful insights into each of their pasts and possible future. I get the respect for each other they have and it's rather sad that they'd each "settle" into the life that has been forged for them. And then there's spontaneous Bella and how refreshing and appealing that is for Edward. So many mixed feelings swirling around and makes for an intense read.
BellaTesoro chapter 11 . 2/13/2016
You have to admire these two. They are honest and happy to enjoy what each has to offer. The sex sure is something to remember in their old age that's for sure! Man, that window sex was freaking hot! It's no wonder she's ok with him as is even when he admits to having a date. But Edward being that solid man, he's feeling something for this wisp of a girl.
BellaTesoro chapter 10 . 2/13/2016
Edward is sort of like Bella in this instance, he's living for the moments he's with her, enjoying what is, until every once in a while he remembers his reality, she is a flighty wanderer and he is meant to be steadfast and predictable. I wonder how what happens with his friend Emmett factors into Edward's world.
4,246 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »